Cautiously

Cautiously


 

"Guys! I have something to tel---oof!"




 

The members look at the source of the loud shout and a painful thump from the floor, they guessed the person and shake their head. As expected, Sana is now rolling on the floorboard and whining.


 

"I'm still wondering how did she even be a guest in Master Key while she kept falling on every ground she steps on?" Jeongyeon questions, earning shrugs from the others as they mind the television or their phones.


 

"I was hoping she would call from a cliff one day, I'm tired of having a messy room." Nayeon speaks, holding up her hand to inspect her newly polished nails.


 

Jihyo retorts, "Stop backstabbing Sana, I would say the same to you if you tripped."


 

As the members laugh at the defenseless oldest being attacked continously by the leader, Mina stares suspiciously at the clumsy member who sat by the end of the couch with her right foot being distant from the reach of the other which is unusual because Sana always sits with her legs close.

 

Mina can see the older Japanese supressing her expression of pain by biting her lower lips. How would it feel if I get get to bite them... Oh wait. Stop thinking ertly!


 

The rare sight of Sana being quiet kept Mina looking at her worriedly. She goes back to her game only to find Momo trying to kill her character. Just few punches of buttons, Momo's character fell resulting a loud rant from the other. Mina passed her console to Jihyo and jump to Sana's side.


 

What the? Sana felt tensed when Mina suddenly leaned closely to her.


 

"I know you twisted your ankle, go to our room." the younger whispered, voice with no emotions, only to make Sana follow her.


 

Intimidated by the intense stare of the Japanese maknae, Sana could only nod and do what Mina told her. She bids her members an early good night and goes to their bedroom while Mina headed to the kitchen and come up to the room with an ice pack on her hand.


 

"Lay on my bed this time, I can't bear seeing you being burried alive with those stuff toys."


 

Sana sighed and jumped on Mina's bed, not noticing the smirk that formed on the latter's face. Truth to be told, Mina wants Sana to sleep beside her so she could stare at here every minute the squirrel sleeps. Smooth Myoui.

 

"What are you trying to do?" Sana asked, hands rubbing her twisted ankle.


 

Mina sits infront of her and waves the ice pack for Sana to see, "I'm gonna treat your clumsy ."


 

Sana was on the verge of kicking the younger girl but she remebers that her ankle is now on the grip of Mina. "Are you sure that you can treat it?"


 

"Perks of being a ballerina and daughter of a famous doctor" the raven haired Japanese smiled cockily which resulted a giggle from Sana at the cute sight.


 

Slowly, Mina rubs the affected area and place the ice on the joint. Sana thought Mina would twist her ankle again and sighs in relief.


 

"Jeez I thought you were going to break my bone."


 

Mina sniggers, "Don't worry, soon I'll be."


 

"Yah!" Sana whined but still laugh afterwards. Silence enveloped them and Sana is getting dazed of staring at Mina who's busy on massaging her ankle. You look so beautiful being focused on my foot, how would it feel if you will focus on my face?


 

. If She won't stop eye-ing me, I'll do it first. Well, in your dreams, Myoui Mina. Mina clears and Sana came back to earth at the sound with a flinch.


 

"How did get the habit of falling anywhere? I'm getting worried seeing your bruises form."


 

Ever since I met you. Of course, Sana almost said that. "I don't know."


 

"Tsk you even have to endure the pain, you're clumsy after all" the younger Japanese chuckled.


 

"Yesh, especially when no one catches me."


 

The response got Mina into her thoughts. Who is she referring to?


 

"What?"


 

Sana sensed something and laughs automatically, "It's a joke, get a girlfriend if you want to understand it."


 

"Girlfriend?" Mina raised her eyebrow. Does she know I don't look at guys?


 

Well, . Congratulations, Sana, you screwed up.


 

"Nothing..."


 

"Who's the particular person, Sana-chan?"


 

The question made the called girl stone on the bed which Mina looking at her with anxiousness. There's something in Mina's dark chocolate eyes that makes her want to say it. I....


 

"It's a mysterious person, Mina. That person always looks out to me, even treats me better than that person do to it's self. Sometimes, seeing that person with someone kills me inside because we are always together and the love is actually murdering me now."


 

Mina's lips quivered he doesn't deserve you. "W-why?"


 

"Why?! Look at yourself, Mina! You're always with Chaey--...." Sana immediately cover as she realized what she just said. Out of embarassment, she hides herself with Mina's pillow.


 

It took seconds for Mina to process and only a smile erupted on her face. She removes her pillow from Sana and leaned to the other girl's lips as soon as she sees it. The squirrel's eyes are still wide when Mina pulled out from her lips and her own. What the ...


 

"Sana..."


 

"Get away from me, you " Sana grunted and cover her red face with her hands but Mina prevented her and cupped her(sana) face. The older japanese whined at the sight of the teasing smirk Myoui Mina rarely uses. It's rare that Sana melts in heat The moment she catches it.


 

"You ain't going away from me like that" the stern voice made Sana stop. "I may not be there when you fall but I'm sure, you'll go straight to my arms."


 

Sana feels her cheeks getting warmer. She doesn't know if this is the effect of winter or Mina's words.


 

"E-even if I'm heavy, would you still catch me?"


 

Mina raised an eyebrow at Sana's silliness then laughs, "of course, I would. Even if you weigh a ton, I would able to catch you."


 

"Is this an indirect confession or just a simple flirt? I'm being serious, Mina." the older girl swats mina's hands away from her face and cross her arms, jutting out her lower lip.


 

"You're asking Twice's prim and proper black swan, you flirt."


 

"Oh okay" Sana replied shortly causing Mina to look at her with a dumb look. "Tzuyu's a serious person, you know. Maybe I should---"


 

"You can go."


 

Sana gasped. Is she? Minutes ago, she kissed me and now she's pushing me to Tzuyu?! How dare she!


 

"Just don't forget to bring your valuable things before you leave the room."


 

Okay, she's getting jealous.


 

"So, should I take you too?"


 

Sana frowns when Mina shook her head. "No, I'm a diamond. I should be kept in somewhere safe and warm."


 

"What? Should I get you a big metallic box too keep you there? You can't do this to me, Myoui. I still need you in my life!"


 

The gummy smile on Mina's face widen at Sana's words.


 

"I wasn't saying I should lock myself inside the box to be safe as a diamond" Mina pauses and points at the middle part of Sana's chest which made the latter cover her s for self protection.


 

The are you doing Minatozaki?!


 

What the...


 

Mina snickers at the movement but still continued. "As I say, I'm a precious diamond and I should be kept safe in something. If I were to choose a place, I would choose there."


 

The younger Japanese points the area where Sana's heart is located. Sana could feel herself falling deeper to this girl.


 

"Whoa who knows our arrogant penguin can be this sweet" Sana giggled, pinching the younger girl's cheeks, turning it to red. "You said you will catch me every time I fall, maybe I should trip myself often."


 

"If that's the case, I will just sleep here. So have fun on tripping yourself out there, be careful."


 

"Yah Myoui!"



 

×××××

 

Okay, I was about to post This on Christmas day but my ing Wi-Fi is such an and Google also joined the war. This is a one shot made hurriedly since I have some chores to do. I was thinking about Minayeon since it's dead long ago, but many of their New stories are found in my feed and I realized 2na really drifted away from the OTP spotlight. Maybe hundred miles away. So anyway, a short one shot!.