Is Your Love Enough?

Is Your Love Enough?

________________________________________________________

Being as a free writer, Kim Yongsun, or people around called her as Solar, has the privilege to rest whenever she wants. At 28 years old, her name is quite famous. Those people who have worked with her keep praising her with bunch of compliments. She even has a lot of fans and secret admirers, not to forget those 33.8k followers on Instagram. Gifted with not only a masterful talent in writing novels and songs, but she also has the look and the voice. It is undeniable and unquestionable, she is one of a kind.

 

It supposes to be the usual weekend for her. Whether she would relaxes at home, watches some great movies or her favourite cliché sappy romances and enjoy her whole day lazing around in her apartment by herself. Or she would hangouts with her two best buddies slash beagle duo, or with her boyfriend. Her oh-so-famous beloved boyfriend.

 

But that weekend, it just feels not the same for her. And now she just wants to be a grumpy old woman. Like seriously.

 

Tell her what is she doing at one of her boyfriend’s fan meetings again?

 

“You gonna be my manager, babe!”

 

Solar who just wants to turn away, looks at her boyfriend back in shock. “What?”

 

Yul, still with his back facing Solar, shrugs off. “You are my manager now, Kim Yongsun.”

 

Tachibana Yul, Solar’s boyfriend, for like almost two years now. Everyone can’t deny, he is quite a charmer. Originally born in Osaka, Japan but grow up and stay in Seoul, Korea since he is still six years old. Despite that, he still can speaks Japanese fluently courtesy of his parents.

 

The sad truth is, no one know about their romantic relationship. For Yul, he wants to keep their relationship bases on his own standards; fans know about him being single, so they will still go crazy about him. He hates dramas, but he doesn’t care about juicy rumours. Somehow, those gossips about his scandals with a lot of young and hot female celebrities making him feels like the luckiest man in the world. He often travels around the world due to the unstoppable invitations for his performance. Yes, his voice is gold. Husky yet soothing. His love songs? Those are like the music to fans’ ears, or how they said so.

 

Solar thought, dating one of the most striking idols in South Korea, ‘The Nation’s Heartthrob’, everything is perfect for her. But no one knows, how Solar truly feels. Deep inside, she is lonely.

 

Solar walks to Yul who still stands in front of the mirror stand, fixing his outfit for the event on that evening. They are both alone in Yul’s changing room before the guy has to be on stage to start the event.

 

“Are you crazy?”

 

Yul gave a triumphant smile to his girlfriend through the reflection from the mirror. “Why not? You’re my girlfriend. Besides...” Yul turns his body to Solar and cups her chin between his thumb and index finger. “...it will be more fun to be with me, no? Than getting your cutie stuck at your apartment.”

 

“Fun my !” Solar warded off the man’s hand angrily.

 

Yul let out a teasing giggle before he continues his unfinished work. Out of his knowledge, Solar who still watches him from the side almost breaks down to tears. Her heart aches. And Yul seems didn’t care at all.

 

Lonely.

 

“Why can you just stop all your activities for a while and spend some time with me, Yul-ah?”

 

Yul heard the trembling voice of his girlfriend, but he ignored. “My fans need me, sunshine. They are willing to give all of their time just to see me with their own eyes.”

 

“How about me?” Solar’s voice cracks more and more. “I need you too. So much.”

 

Yul smoothen the black tie underneath his black suit. Then, he brushes his hair for the last touch. Looking at his girlfriend back, Yul gives the sweetest smile to Solar, which she painfully notices, it looks so fake. “I can’t.”

 

“Is your love enough?” Yul trails off for a moment before he continues. “No, I can’t stop this. So understand me okay, sunshine?”

 

Yul pecks her forehead for like not more than five seconds before he quickly disappeared out from the room. Dumbfounded. Solar has been left alone in the verge of breaking down but she tries to hold on. Yul’s words keep ringing inside her head.

 

“Is your love enough?”

 

Little tears start to fall down from her eyes before they fall like rain, wetting her chubby cheeks. Solar thinks she’s strong, but mentally she’s not. She’s weak.

 

Out of hundreds of Yul’s fans around the globe, not even a single of them know that Tachibana Yul, actually a jerk.

 

===

 

Heartache. Yes, that’s the best thing to describe Solar’s feeling right now. The pale colour on her palms almost look visible due to how hard she grasped them together, for like since an hour ago. Oh tell her now, how wouldn’t she’s feeling that way when she has to stand a few metres away from her own beloved boyfriend like a freaking statue, helplessly watching continuously number of girls happily hug and fan girl over him, and even there are some of them who boldly give a peck to his cheek.

 

Or more like, Yul is actually the one that gladly let them do whatever they want to him. Just look at his face. Look at that goddamn wide smile that never left his face.

 

Cannot bear to let another piercing pain to her heart, Solar turns her body away throwing an interested stare to the back stage. Why does job as a manager has to be this painstakingly annoying? Like, she has to help Yul as best as she could and standby at the side until the event ends. Whoever that has the same job as hers right now, they should receive a great salutation.

 

“Hey, we look like a twin!”

 

Without any solid reasons, Yul’s excited voice a while ago quickly grabbed Solar’s attention. She hastily turns her heels to look back at her boyfriend that still firmly sits at the table on the stage and the girl who is standing in front of him. That girl has navy blue long hair and her face... looks just like Yul.

 

‘Wait, what?’

 

The girl gives a wide smile to Yul making her face somehow looks like a hamster, plus with that nose muscle. It looks freaking adorable. “I think the same thing too, Yul-ssi! I’m your biggest fan.”, the girl happily agreed with her husky voice.

 

Feeling like having an awestruck, Solar couldn’t take her eyes off the blue-haired girl. If she has to admit in front of this big crowd that mostly filled by teenage girls, Solar will gladly says that this girl totally looks hotter than her boyfriend. Even when they both look alike like how Yul excitedly exclaims.

 

Not more than a minute passes, Solar feels a hot sensation creeps from her neck straight to her cheeks. Solar feels agapes when the blue-haired girl throws a quick glance towards her direction before she keeps a longing stare to Solar’s face. From afar, Solar can still notices the twinkling in the blue-haired girl’s eyes making her looks like a kid who just sees a candy shop.

 

On the other hand, Yul confusedly stares at the girl who he claims his ‘twin’ that still quiet down while staring admiringly at something from afar. So, he turns his head to look at the same direction and he sees his girlfriend’s surprise face. Yul frowns.

 

Back to Solar, she feels a weird feeling starts to creep inside her heart when the blue-haired girl still keeps her eyes on her. Without waiting any single second, Solar hastily rushes out from the stage which has brought curiosity to some of the people there including Yul and the blue-haired girl. Solar clutches her chest tightly, feeling her heart beating incredulously while running out from that place. Weird stares has been threw toward her but Solar more concerns about the weird feeling inside her heart. She needs to stop it before her heart explodes. And before the vision of that blue-haired girl keeps on haunting inside her mind.

 

‘Oh my God! Get out of my head, beautiful creature!’

 

===

 

Later that night, Solar receives a message from Yul.

 

From: Jerkyul

Wht’s wrong with u??

I pick u up tmr..

Wake up early..

[8:46 p.m.]

 

Solar heaves a long sigh. She throws her phone on her queen size bed before plops her own body on the soft mattress. She just feels like to relax at her apartment for the whole night without any disturbance, especially from Yul. But, the messages didn’t stop there. Solar grabs her phone back with a loud hiss slips out from .

 

From: Jerkyul

Answr meh..

Heyyy.

[8:54 p.m.]

 

To: Jerkyul

Don’t disturb me!

[8:56 p.m.]

 

Solar decides to turn off her phone before heads to the bathroom to take a quick shower. As soon as the warm water flow to her entire body, she feels totally at ease. Everything that floats inside her mind back then start to disappear. The atmosphere making Solar can’t help herself to sing in the shower. But it is short living though. She almost stumbles herself when the vision of a certain blue-haired girl comes knocking inside her mind.

 

That twinkling eyes somehow shine brighter than stars. That small smile creeps to her kissable lips. That navy blue hair that look perfect with her gorgeous face. That nose muscle when she smiles making her looks like an adorable hamster.

 

That everything making Solar couldn’t push off to think about that girl.

 

Solar quickly turns the shower off when she feels her chest starts to move up and down rapidly, trying to catch her breathe. No, this is not good. That sentence keeps on playing inside her head like a mantra. After feeling a bit calm, Solar quickly wraps her body with a towel and walks out to her wardrobe. She chooses to wear a complete pink pyjama with short. After she combs her hair, Solar walks to the kitchen to grab her dinner. Staying alone in her apartment gives a privacy to her so she can do whatever she wants.

 

Solar brings a bowl of cereal and a cup of hot chocolate that she just made to the living room. Since she is not a night eater kind of person, so she just chooses the simplest meal that she can. Remembered about her abandoned phone, Solar walks into her room back to get her phone and quickly turns it on. Not more than a minute, her phone starts to vibrate a lot of times indicating that she just receives couple of messages, from no other than her boyfriend.

 

Ignores all the messages, Solar plops down comfortably on the couch before puts her phone aside. She grabs the bowl that she brings along and starts to gobble the cereal into . Even though she tries to stay calm and not to think too much, but her stubborn mind can’t stop thinking about the blue-haired girl again. While munching the cereal inside making her face looks like a squirrel, Solar rapidly closes her eyes shut trying to forget about the event that evening. But unfortunately, that way not even working at all.

 

‘Argh! What should I do? Maybe I should chat with those crazy duo.’

 

Solar has been close friends with Wheein and Hyejin since they’re still in high school. Both of them are three years younger than her. Every time she feels desperately needs someone to let out all her feelings, then the two younger girls will be in her top list. Even sometimes they will like crazy, but honestly Solar doesn’t mind about that at all.

 

Solar clicks on her KakaoTalk and opens the group chat of them three.

 

so-hot-sunshine

Hey, guys!

I need help.

[9:35 p.m.]

 

whee-out-of-here

Wut is it, unnie?

Im party rght now.

Cant talk.

[9:39 p.m.]

 

hwasassy-sorry-not-sorry

I’m sleeping.

[9:39 p.m.]

 

so-hot-sunshine

Aw c’mon.

Just a few minutes ~

And ur not sleeping, hyejinie.

[9:40 p.m.]

 

hwasassy-sorry-not-sorry

Alright, what is it?

[9:42 p.m.]

 

so-hot-sunshine

Ermm..

Do u ever think abt liking a girl?

[9:46 p.m.]

 

hwasassy-sorry-not-sorry

Nope..

OMG!! Dont tell me u like someone..

Who is it?

[9:50 p.m.]

 

whee-out-of-here

How bout ur boyf?

[9:51 p.m.]

 

so-hot-sunshine

Nah.. Im just asking.

Pls dont mention that jerk..

Oh n wheeinie, pls control urself.

[9:53 p.m.]

 

whee-out-of-here

Geez u sound like my mom

But nvrmind Im gonna party hard anyway

Adios!!

[9:55 p.m.]

 

hwasassy-sorry-not-sorry

*sigh..

I know Im gonna be the one to bring u home when ur wasted.

[9:57 p.m.]

 

Solar can’t help to giggle funnily after reading the last chat from Hyejin. It’s really nice to have a casual conversation with the two younger girls. Sometimes they can be quite annoying but most of the time they are so fun to be with. That’s why Solar calls them as the beagle duo, crazy yet fun and free spirits. Wheein with her energetic self while Hyejin is the coolest between them. Solar loves them very much and treats them just like her dear sisters.

 

As soon as she finishes her dinner, Solar decides to just go to sleep. The tiredness from the previous event still lingering inside her body and she can’t keep her eyes open wide anymore. The drowsiness soon takes control over her and she quickly dozes off to sweet dream as soon after she puts her head on the pillow.

 

Unexpectedly that night, a certain blue-haired girl presences in her sweet dream. And without her realise, Solar unconsciously smiles in her sleep, first time from a very long period.

 

===

 

“Solar-ssi, there’s someone looking for you.”

 

Solar looks at Yerim confusedly. Park Yerim, one of Yul’s managers, gives her a small smile before walks out from the waiting room. Solar has been tasked to standby for Yul’s next outfit for his next performance. Yes, she is at his boyfriend’s mini concert. Sometimes, Solar wonders why should Yul needs a lot of managers at the same time when he just can has only two or three. And the worst part is why should one of those managers must be her?

 

‘He tries to torture you, Solar.’

 

‘Your love is not enough.’

 

“!”, Solar cursed. Why she has to keep on suffocating herself with those kind of thoughts? She mentally blames herself for bluntly curses out of nowhere when there’s only her in the small waiting room. Solar puts down Yul’s outfit on the sofa inside the room carefully before walks to the mirror stand nearby to smoothen her dark blonde hair. After feeling satisfied, she lets out heavy breathe before pulls the door knob and opens it. There she sees a quite familiar girl stands just in front of the door while sipping on... a carton of chocolate milk?

 

“Oh?”

 

That’s the only thing that manages to escape from . Solar presses her lips together when the same feeling creeps inside her heart for the second time when she sees that girl. Her heart is beating ridiculously fast until it feels like both of them can hear it. Silence envelops between both of them with the noise comes from the blue-haired girl who still steadily sips on her chocolate milk. Somehow, Solar feels like the floor is the most interesting thing to stare at that time.

 

After about almost a minute, the sound stops and Solar looks back at the girl in front of her. The girl has tied her navy blue hair in a messy ponytail while styling in a black leather jacket with a white shirt beneath it and a pair of black ripped jeans. Pretty, stylish and cool. Solar likes the taller girl’s aura and unknowingly stares at her for quite long.

 

“Solar-ssi.”, the taller girl called with the straw still in between her teeth. Solar feels shiver running down to her spine when the husky deep voice owns by the girl greeted her ears again. And now, she is speechless. The taller girl gives her a wide grin making all those muscles on her nose adorably visible.

 

“I’m Byulyi. Would you like to have coffee with me?”

 

Solar stuns. “Huh?”

 

The taller girl that has introduced herself as Byulyi smiles wider and presses her index finger on Solar’s lips. Solar stuns more.

 

“I don’t accept ‘no’ as the answer.”

 

===

 

“How did you know my name again?”

 

Solar throws a hesitating stare towards the blue-haired girl who is sitting in front of her. They’re enjoying their tea time at a café nearby the place for Yul’s mini concert. Solar knows that her phone must keep on ringing right now after her sudden disappearance from there. But does she even cares about it? Nope. It’s not her own agreement though to be Yul’s manager from the very first place. Besides, there are some of his other managers that can helps him with whatever that he wants. So sorry to say, but Tachibana Yul is not her priority right now.

 

‘My love is not enough.’

 

The girl named Byulyi still stares at the daydreaming Solar intensely. She clears , snaps the blonde out of her deep thoughts. Now, Solar is looking at her back with quirking eyebrows. Byulyi smiles sheepishly.

 

“You know...” Byulyi teasingly trails off for a moment before she continues. “...your name has already written in my heart from a very long time ago.”

 

Solar’s mouth a bit agapes. “Why did you-“

 

“So greasy?” Byulyi quickly cut off. When Solar looking like loses some words to say, Byulyi chuckles melodically. She grasps her palms together and rests her chin on them before gives Solar another mischief smile. “Everyone has been saying the same thing. It’s already in my blood.”

 

“Why I agreed to follow you before?”, Solar asked unbelievably. Even she tries to keep a calm face, but anyone nearby can notices her cheeks that have already tinted in shades of pink.

 

“Well- wait! Where you’re going?”

 

Byulyi hastily pulls off her chair and runs out of the café to catch up with Solar who walks away not too far from her. “I’m a fan of your works, Solar-ssi! I really love all those love stories that you’ve wrote.”, she tried to explain softly. But, Solar still continues walking without even looking at her back. Byulyi continues more. “I even follow your Instagram! All your pictures are so cute!” Still not working. Byulyi walks closely behind Solar and let out a hysterical laugh. “You have a pet dog name Jjing Jjing, right? Aw, she’s so cute. Just like you, Kim Yongsun-ssi.”

 

“Can you shut up-“

 

Collide.

 

Their feet stop moving. No space in between. Breathes tangle together. Eyes widen staring at each other. Two lips apart just for a few inches. Both chests are touching. And two hearts stop beating.

 

Solar thinks the world stop moving when their noses touch.

 

Byulyi feels those pair of chocolate orbs successfully into hers deeply.

 

They can’t help to keep on staring to one another. Before something stops them.

 

“Solar!!”

 

Automatically, Solar pushes Byulyi away from her a bit hard until the blue-haired girl stumbles and falls first on the ground. Solar notices Byulyi flinches her eyes because of the slight pain. But before she can helps her with anything, a strong hand grips on her right arm from behind. Solar turns her body to the person completely startling.

 

“I’m looking for you everywhere but you’re here wanna kiss a freaking girl?”

 

Solar tries hardly to let go from Yul’s strong grip. “Let go of me!”

 

“No, woman! You just make me so mad!”

 

Yul grips on Solar’s shoulders and forcefully asks her to look at him. Luckily, there’s not a lot of people at the middle of the street so Yul doesn’t has to care about his image. Plus, his face has been covered with a cap and a mask.

 

Solar winces in pain when Yul’s hold becomes harder and harder. Yul steals a quick glance at Byulyi who is still on the ground, looking at them with her face a bit annoyed. He smirks underneath the mask. Without even cares about Solar’s whimper, Yul pulls his mask down and closes the gap between both of them. Solar’s eyes widen in shock.

 

Jerk.

 

Byulyi silently gasps as she stares at the scene in front of her with disbelief. She didn’t even realizes since when she holds her knuckles so hard until they turn pale. Her eyes blare with anger when she notices Yul smirks between the kiss and looks at her fully satisfied. Byulyi feels her breathe ragged. After about a few minutes, Yul pulls away from the kiss and covers his face with the mask back.

 

Meanwhile, Solar seems still dumbfounded with the sudden action from her so-called boyfriend. She wants to burst out at Yul but stops when the guy silently warns her through a deathly glare. In the end, she can only presses her lips together watches her boyfriend with full hatred. Not even realizes since when did her eyes turn glassy.

 

Yul grabs Solar’s hand and walks to Byulyi. The blue-haired girl still glares at him angrily but Yul just laughs it off. “Hey little twin, I hope you know that this girl is mine. Better you stay away, alright?”

 

The so-called couple walk away from there leaving Byulyi alone. But she notices Solar turns her face and looks at her sadly. But not too long when Yul pulls her girlfriend’s hand harder. Byulyi holds her knuckles tighter and let out a loud hiss.

 

She swears, on that very second, is the last time she is a hardcore fan of Tachibana Yul.

 

Byulyi nods and smiles mysteriously.

 

That will also be the very first second for her to get Solar. The blonde girl will surely be hers.

 

‘Oh, don’t dare with Moon Byulyi.’

 

===

 

It’s almost one and a half hour and Byulyi still hangouts at the backyard of her house alone, watching the ember in front of her. Every single thing about Tachibana Yul has burn to ashes in the flame. She brings her knees closer to her chest, hugging them tightly when the breezes from the night wind send chills straight to her bones. But somehow, her heart feels warm just as the thought of Solar comes into her mind.

 

‘Solar. What a unique and pretty name, just like the person.’

 

When every stuff about the so-called popular celebrity Yul has been burned right in front of her, there’s only one thing she keeps besides her. Byulyi crosses her legs and grabs on a thick novel that is left untouched on the ground since a while ago.

 

‘Your Love is enough to Complete Me’ by Kim Yong-Sun.

 

That was what written at the cover of the novel. The title looks simple and cliché. But no one knows how special all the contents inside the thick book are for Byulyi. Every single thing, every detail, every words written, everything about the novel is meaningful for Byulyi. The story conveys in the book just enough to make her feels like riding a damn roller-coaster. She laughed, cried, smiled and screamed as she read the novel until the end. Byulyi is not the type of person who is easy to be tickled with mixed kind of emotions just by a simple thing called love story. Even when she was still a hardcore fan of Tachibana Yul before, she never feels such feelings.

 

But Kim Yongsun successfully made her feels all of that. Solar did it.

 

And again, no one knows, Byulyi has been in love with Solar from the very first time they met with each other. Yes, they have met a long time ago. It just that Solar will never recognizes her.

 

All her friends know that Byulyi is a big enthusiast of Solar’s works especially her love stories. She never misses to buy at least a copy of every Solar’s novel since the very first book wrote by Solar has been published. And Byulyi loves all of them and still keeps them neatly inside her room. Each person who enters her room will automatically see a certain bookshelf inside her room that contains all Solar’s masterpiece. That just how much she admires the person that gives her inspiration and motivation to stay happy and contented.

 

But Byulyi never thinks that she will falls in love with that person.

 

Even so, Byulyi just loves the thought of it.

 

Byulyi still remembers how awestruck she was when she faces Solar with her very own eyes. Never in her whole life to imagine that she will meets with the blonde girl in reality. That day was when one of her friends excitedly exclaimed that Solar will holds a fan sign for her brand new book, ‘Your Love is enough to Complete Me’. Only God know how happy she was that time until she was willing to wait for about two hours before the fan sign starts.

 

Byulyi reminisces back how bright the smile that Solar gave to her. How beautiful those chocolate orbs twinkling when Solar stared at her. How adorable the little dimples and all those single detail on Solar’s drop dead gorgeous face. How sweet and melodic her voice was when Solar talked with her.

 

“Thank you for coming! What is your name?”

 

“Erm... B-Byul.”

 

“Byul? Like the star?”

 

“Probably?”

 

“Aw, that is cute! You look beautiful like a star too. Hehe.”

 

‘Tsk, she is greasy too back then.’, Byulyi thought and smiles.

 

Byulyi looks at the novel in her hands again. Out of many Solar’s books that she has, why does this one very much special to her? Byulyi slips the cover and stops at the first page of the book. Her thumb moves to caress a small signature written at the very bottom side of the page. Solar.

 

Byulyi let her body falls completely on the ground as she hugs the book tighter on her chest. The sky looks really wonderful that night with countless number of stars decorating it. It is her most favourite view and she can feels really happy just to watch it here. Seconds pass by, Byulyi starts to feel her eyes become droopy. Little by little, her eyes start to close with the vision of Solar keeps on playing in her mind. Byulyi smiles happily.

 

‘Solar will definitely be hers.’

 

‘And nothing can stop that.’

 

===

 

Four days later

 

“Huh.”

 

Solar bangs her head on the table softly and growls out of frustration. Finally, she can rests for how much that she wants! One day for Kim Yongsun as a non-manager of Tachibana Yul. Somehow, the thought of not meeting her boyfriend for a whole day brings a light of happiness in her life. Weird, but what a precious day!

 

Solar realizes her relationship with Yul quite distant after the incident on a few days ago. They’re rarely initiate any conversations now. Solar can totally counts how many words they gave toward each other just with her fingers. Even that guy also never mentions to her about his departure to Japan for a few weeks. Yul has sent her messages told that he will not be around and didn’t want Solar to ask for more information.

 

Disappointed? That is an understatement for Solar. But for what point? She didn’t know. Solar has used to how she feels whenever Yul is not around. It’s not like the guy wants to spend more time with her too even if she has to beg for like a thousand times. Sometimes she wonders if there any feelings left inside her heart for her so-called popular celebrity boyfriend and she can’t find the answer. But sometimes, she just thinks that there’s nothing left for her to do to keep a good relationship with Yul. Like literally, nothing at all.

 

It also can be said as an understatement that, Solar is in the verge of giving up.

 

“Yo, unnie. You look horrible.”

 

Solar lifts her head back and shoots a deathful glare towards Wheein. Hyejin that is sitting beside the short-haired girl can only chuckles. The three of them decide to have lunch together at one of their favourite restaurants in town. Since both of the younger girls are free and kept on nagging her to follow, Solar just agreed with it. Plus, she didn’t has anything to do that time and the idea of meeting with the duo just rises her mood up for a bit.

 

Looking at Solar that just stays quiet, Hyejin’s turn to tease. “It must be your jerk boyfriend’s fault.”

 

“Shut up.”, Solar retorted unsatisfyingly. Before the other two can say anything, the previous waitress that took their orders before comes and serves their foods. As soon as that, they start to enjoy their lunch with complete silent. Oh, Solar loves this peaceful moment when the two younger girls engaging on their foods without any interests to more. But it’s just a short living though.

 

“Unnie, I see someone keeps on looking at you.”

 

Wheein nods her head, agreed. Both of them looking at a certain direction. “A girl, unnie. You better check it out!”

 

Solar starts to feel her heart pumping like crazy. Her mind flies off remembers about a certain blue-haired girl.

 

Hyejin smiles shyly. “She looks handsome though... I mean pretty.”

 

“And... she’s beside you, unnie.”

 

Solar turns her head to the left when she notices there is someone standing beside her. She stuns. The person that playing on her mind before truly here with her now.

 

Byulyi gives her the same cheeky grin. “Hey, Solar-ssi. Nice to meet you here.”

 

Solar feels blood rushing from her neck to her cheeks. And when the two younger girls wriggle their eyebrows and smile naughtily at her, Solar turns absolutely shy. She wants to dig a hole right at that time and hides in there. Before she can thinks furthermore, she surprises when Byulyi offers a hand to her which has makes her stares at the girl back. Solar receives another smile from the blue-haired girl and secretly melted inside.

 

“Let’s start it over. Hello, my name is Moon Byulyi. Can we be friends?”

 

Solar looks at Byulyi’s hand and then at her face back and forth. Well, it’s not hurt to be a friend, right? Right.

 

Solar offers the sweetest smile to Byulyi before she accepts the handshake. “I’m Kim Yongsun, but just call me Solar. Let’s be friends, Byulyi.”

 

===

 

One month has passed, that’s how it goes for Solar and Byulyi. They stay as friends. Well, more like best friends now. They can’t even separate with one another until both Wheein and Hyejin jokingly tease them look like a lovey-dovey couple. Oh yes, their actions sometimes look more than what best friends will do with each other. Luckily, Byulyi got along pretty good with Wheein and Hyejin as well.

 

Solar and Yul’s relationship? It’s over after Solar caught Yul kissed another girl when she visited his condo a few days ago. And she found out that the girl is a young model that worked with Yul when he was at Japan and they secretly have relationship. That night, Yul received two slaps from Solar at both of his cheeks. And she willingly agreed to end their relationship right off.

 

For three nights in a row, Byulyi slept over at Solar’s apartment to keep the girl company. Even Solar looks fine physically, but Byulyi knows that the blonde girl secretly aches inside. Whenever Solar asked her to cuddle together, Byulyi just agreed with it wholeheartedly. She loves to have the girl’s warmth by embraces her from behind and nuzzles her nose on Solar’s hair. It feels so soothing and wonderful.

 

‘Falling in love with Solar is totally wonderful.’

 

But on that forth night at Solar’s apartment, something is different. Things get really... intense. Solar seems like has been fine with everything, so she asks Byulyi to watch movie with her. They decide to choose a romance film called ‘Definitely, Maybe’.

 

Byulyi let Solar rests her head on her chest and both of them gobble on the popcorn while watching the movie. The blue-haired girl can’t even concentrates on the movie anymore when she smells Solar’s shampoo through her nostrils. From holding the blonde’s shoulder, Byulyi moves her hand to Solar’s waistline and softly caresses it. Solar feels her breathe hitch.

 

Out of the blue, Solar already climbs on Byulyi’s lap and they start to kiss wildly. Byulyi slides her hands behind Solar’s back and pulls the girl closer until there’s no space left between them. Their hands wildly move to different parts of their bodies.

 

Solar suddenly pushes Byulyi when the blue-haired girl wants to her pyjama. Byulyi intensely stares at Solar trying to find an explanation through those chocolate orbs. But all that she gets is a ‘sorry’ before Solar runs off towards her bedroom and closes the door. Even when Byulyi knocks on the door multiple times and try to persuade her with any kind of ways, Solar stays quiet and locks herself.

 

Byulyi ends up go back to her own home with a heavy heart.

 

===

 

The next day, when Byulyi just arrives home from her workplace, she walks straight to her room to sleep. Before she plops herself on bed, she checks her phone to see if Solar replies to any messages that she has sent to her. But frustratingly, nothing from Solar. Byulyi heaves a heavy sigh. She takes a deep breath to ease down the sadness that has been overwhelming inside her heart since last night.

 

‘She will always wait for Solar. No matter what.’

 

Byulyi changes into her blue pyjama. She drinks on her favourite chocolate milk before she readies to go to sleep. But not until few seconds after that, she hears some knocks on her house’s main door. Byulyi starts to feel worry. But then, she hears a familiar voice calling for her from outside. The familiar voice that she’s been longing for.

 

“Byulyi! Please, open the door.”

 

Byulyi hastily puts the chocolate milk on her bed before rushes off to the door. As soon as she opens it, she has been pulled into a passionate kiss making her eyes widen in shock. After about a few good minutes, they pull away from the kiss with Byulyi still awestruck with what just happened. Byulyi’s blank face has brought a fit of laughter from Solar.

 

“Don’t make a face like that. You’re too cute to resist.”

 

When Solar smiles sweetly at her until those little dimples visible, Byulyi knows that she truly wants this, right now. With a wide grin on her face, Byulyi easily lifts Solar in her arms and they continue the kiss. Byulyi closes the main door and walks to her bedroom with Solar still in her arms.

 

“Oh my God, Byulyi.”

 

That’s the only things that escape from Solar’s mouth when she sees the ‘bookshelf’ at the corner of the room. Every single work of hers are all neatly organizes on the shelves. She looks at Byulyi in awe. The taller girl can only smiles shyly at her.

 

“I told you, I’m your biggest fan.” Byulyi adorably winks at Solar.

 

Solar brings their foreheads touch with each other and smiles warmly. “Then, what is your most favourite one?”

 

Byulyi hesitates to tell at first. But when Solar teasingly glares at her, Byulyi giggles before answers. “It’s hard to choose. All of them are freaking good. But my favourite is...” Byulyi trails off for a moment to stare at Solar right into her eyes. “...the ‘Your Love is enough to Complete Me’ one.”

 

Solar looks shock when she just realizes about something. “So you are that Byul who once came to my fan sign before?”

 

Byulyi chuckles when she looks at Solar’s adorable reaction. She nods and nuzzles their noses together. “Yes, sunshine. I’m the one-“

 

Solar quickly pulls Byulyi for another sweet kiss without even waiting for Byulyi to finish her words. The atmosphere in the room becomes hotter. Byulyi walks to her bed and softly puts Solar’s back on the soft mattress. With Solar’s hands still wrap around Byulyi’s neck, they continue to devour each other’s taste.

 

From the side, Solar saw the abandoned chocolate milk just beside her head. They pull away again for a few minutes as Solar motions Byulyi to look at the chocolate milk. Byulyi frowns, don’t understand.

 

“You really love to drink chocolate milk, huh?”

 

“Yup, I love the taste though.”

 

Solar throws a flirtatious smile and winks cutely at Byulyi. “But my lips taste the best, right?”

 

“Oh these?” Byulyi gives a peck to the blonde girl’s lips before she smirks. “Definitely.”

 

FIN

_______________________________________________________

A/N: So how's the crappy story? *hide in a cave*

Anyway, I want to convey Solar's appearance in this story just like my current profile's avatar. (I freaking love that picture to the moon and back! LOL)

To be honest, there's a certain someone that secretly gives me an inspiration to write this story. (Yeah, I hope that person reads it *shy*) And of course, I dedicate this story to my readers too! Thank you for spending your time to read my forth story, 'Is Your Love Enough?'. I really hope you guys do enjoy reading it. Wish to see you guys again! Byeee. *finger heart*

p/s: If you guys interested to join MooMoo Chat-Room on KakaoTalk and chat with other awesome MooMoo friends, check out the front page by Alaikwanheda at the link here. ^^