Hidden Chapter: Real Value Of Love

Value Of Love: The Hidden Chapters

A week already passed but the dorm looked like it was deprived for a month. Unpleasant smell upon opening the door. Laundries were not segregated. Trash abandoned for the week. Spoiled food crammed the refrigerator. Used and sweat-soaked shirts and pants roamed the living room as if the clothes were the ones who are living in the house. Wait! This is not a house. Hakyeon thought as he stood in the center of their living room eyeing every part of their dorm.

Hakyeon wastes no time looking around the dorm for the next hours so he started cleaning their home. He started collecting the shirts and pants scattered in their living room. Segregates their laundries. Sorted the clothes hanging on the drier. He pushed and pulled some furnitures to change the setting of their living room and kitchen, leaving a much more free space from section.

Hakyeon arranged their shoes in the rack and washed some of them especially Sanghyuk's because they smell bad. He took the garbage bin and replaced it with a new one, alongside rummaging their fridge to picked out and cleaned out the spoiled and nearly spoiled food.

Hakyeon only planned on cleaning their living room and kitchen but when he took a peek on each room and saw that every room looks like a storage room, he sighed but still began cleaning each room. He took almost half the day to finish the general cleaning. He takes a quick shower to freshen himself up. He slouches on the sofa and turns the TV on. Slowly but surely, Hakyeon succumbs to sleep.

 

Same day as yesterday and will be the same day for the coming days, but this day is not ordinary because everything seems so different.

Once Taekwoon pressed the passcode and opened the door of their dorm, an unfamiliar alluring fresh nature scent invaded their nostrils. Surprise for the sudden change, the five of them waste no time and one by one enters the dorm, breathing in the air in their dorm as if the air was limited.

Found out that the shoe rack was well arranged, they took off their shoes and placed it in level according to their age. Sanghyuk was shocked seeing there is only a pair of shoe in the lowest rack but chose to ignore it. Upon placing their shoes properly, they took off their jackets while walking a few steps to their living room with the intent of placing their jackets on the sofa but they can't because there was the loveliest and precious creature having his leisure time resting.

Upon spotting the sleeping bear, Taekwoon gestures the kids to keep silent and make light little actions in order not to awake their leader. Taekwoon commands them to place their used garments in proper segregation in their laundries eyeing that their wet clothes are sorted properly.

Every one and each of them were surprised for the 360° sudden change of their living room and kitchen, not only those, but their respective rooms also. Feeling guilty after realizing that even Hakyeon was just gotten well from sickness and even they shouted and made their leader feel like he was a nuisance to them, despite of those bad incidents, their selfless leader still continues and done well his responsibilities as a leader and also as an eldest hyung, not only that, but also as a parent-like for them.

Taekwoon suggested to make a dinner for them preparing all Hakyeon's most favorite foods.

Wonshik initiated on buying their food supplies upon seeing that their fridge has almost nothing with a hidden mission of buying Hakyeon's banana milks.

Jaehwan made a journey down nearby the building to went on a shophe had never imagined he'll go into, asking the ahjumma to give him a bouquet of flower with the most pleasant fragrances that represents friendship.

Hongbin asked what he can do to repay the hardwork of their leader since he doesn't have any idea which the remaining members lack too. He went to his room just to play Overwatch because he has nothing to do. Waiting for the computer to power on, the visual looked around his room still cannot believe that his room can be this organized. The pc was completely on now, he turned his look again at the monitor noticing the candle beside his miniatures. As if a bulb has been lighted up, he turned the computer off and run to an errand.

Sanghyuk who had just came back from a convenient store to buy chocolates, initiated on preparing the table.

With the collective efforts of the five of them, there is only one goal in their hearts, that is, to convey their sorry's and thank you's to their beloved leader.