When you developed feelings for someone.

Cafe Lovers~

So it was night time and you were cleaning up your shop after a long and tiring day of serving customers. You were the only worker there since your cafe only has a customers who comes at different timings of the day. You exhaled deeply as you moped the floor around the front. Surely a hot bath would do after all this hard work. While you were moping, you heard the front door bell chimed. You turn around to see ________ entering with a box in his hands. He sat down at the table in the middle and stared at you. "You came back. I thought you wpuld be busy with your schedule" you said as you let the mop stand at the side of the next table. You sat down infront of him peering inside the box. "What is that?" you said. "I bought these for you. Thought you would be hungry." he said, pushing the box towards you. Hmmm chicken. "You bought me chicken! Gomawo!" you exclaimed as you smell the scent. "Let's eat together!" he said, rubbing his hands together. You stood up and took some plates and the two of you ate together. 

You both finished eating and you closed the shop. You kept the shop key in your bag and the two of you began to walk home. You were just keeping quiet, not sure of starting the topic until he spoke up. "So umm.. im just wondering if.." he trailed off. "What if what?" you asked. "You know.. i was hoping we could make it official." he said, looking down at his shoes. "Official??" you cringed. You cracked your head to find the answer and smiled, "ohh you mean, us?" you smiled. "Yeah... us" he smiled sheepishly. "Well..." you said and walked off, grinning. He look up only to see you walking away. He catches up with you and grab you by your arm. "So, what's your answer?" he asked. "I like the word official" you giggled. "Wha- really? You mean you approve of us two?" he looked at you with big eyes. "Of course!" you exclaimed and quickly ran off. "Eh yah!" he chased after you, laughing all the way to your home. 

You reached the outside of your house. It was time to say goodbye. "So um. this is my house." you pointed to the simple two-storey house of yours. "It seems cozy" he admired. "I guess i'll better get going inside" you said, taking out your house key. He nodded. "So, i'll see you tomorrow?" you asked him. "Sure sure, no problem" he smiled. As you walk towards your door, you felt his hands holding onto yours. You turned around and look at him. "What is it?". He took a step closer to you so you were facing each other. He leaned in, making your faces only an inch away from each other. Both of your lips met. You closed your eyes, feeling butterflies in your stomach. He pulled back and smiled at you. You covered your face with your hands, feeling shy. "Don't be shy" he said pulling your hands away from your face. "Have a goodnight sleep". You nodded and went to open your door and went in. From the living room window, you watched as he walked away, pumping his fist into the air. You giggled and went off to change for bed.