You and your cute little cafe

Cafe Lovers~

You woke up in the morning to the sound of your alarm clock ringing. You hit the snooze button and got up to take a shower as your cafe will open in a few hours time. 

After showering, you changed to your uniform and packed up your bag and set off for work, listening to your iPod while walking down the street under the bright hot sun. "Woahh, the air feels so nice!" you exclaimed as you spread out your arms as if you're about to fly off into the sky like a free bird. As you walk, your steps became even more lighter as if you're really about to fly. You reached your cafe at last. It's cozy chairs and walls gives off a very warmth feeling to it. You flipped over the 'close' sign to 'open' and went to the back to brew yourself some coffee. While waiting, you prepared the desserts and clean up the whole place. It was still early so no customers for now. Just when you took a sip off your coffee, the door open. Your first customer was a handsome boy. As he came in, he flashed you a smile. That's when you realised, he's not just any normal guy. he's actually an idol star. Shocked you took your notepad and pen with shaking hands as you approached him to take his order.  

"W-welcome, w-what would y-you like t-to have..?" you stammered. He look up and smile at you. "Oh, anything you want to give me today" he said. "oh..okay" you said as you went to brew whatever you could think of from the menu. He began to play with his phone while stealing glances at you. "Excuse me, can you do me a favor?" he asked. You blinked at him and asked "what favor?". "You do know who am i right?" he ask. "Well of course! You're Infinite _______" you blushed. He was your bias in Infinite. Not only that but you kept a whole collection of his merchandises at home. "Ahh, you do know who am i. Well, can you play one of my songs?" he ask, nodding his head. You nod your head. "Sure! Why not?" You exclaimed as you put in one of thier cds into the music player. 

The two of you began to talk to each other since there weren't any other customers in the cafe except him. You get to know each other and also exchanged numbers. "So, are you here for your concert?" you asked. "Yup, you sure did some research on us right?" he laughed. "Well,.. of course.." you admitted shyly. "it's okay, you're an Inspirit. Who's your favourite member?" he asked, looking at you with interest. "Err...i.." you didn't know how to say. "You can be honest." he said. "Actually, i like you the most..." you blushed as you covered your face, spazzing. "Really? Waeyo? Tell me~ i wanna know!" he pestered. "You're..talented.. you're good-looking.." you look away, avoiding eye contact. "Ahhh i see..." he nods. he checked his watch. "Oh, i have to go. It was really fun talking to you by the way. I'll see you tomorrow?" he said getting up. "Yeah sure, do drop by." you smiled at him. You walked him to the door. Before he left, he spun around to face you. "Whatever you gave me, it's really delicious." he admitted. "Is that so? Well, if you come by tomorrow, i'lll make you some." you said. "Sounds great! See ya~" he waved as he vanishes down the street.