My sweet happy ending

My winter LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, Dad I'll see you soon."

"Take care hun and stay safe. We will see you home!" and with that I got on the airplane and off to South Korea.

"Seoul here I come!!!"

After 48 hours

"We have arrived to Incheon International Airport of Seoul"

I got off the airplane and was waiting for my luggages, after a 10 minutes of waiting I got them and was headding to the exit were my friend Ella was waiting for me.

"Ella onnie!"

"Hyesun dongsaeng!"

"I missed you onnie, very much!"

"Nado Hyesun~ah!" 

My friend Ella also comes from a different country like I am but she moved to Korea to work at a Entertaiment agency as a manager of one of the boy band groups from that agency. We hugged eachother and went to her appartment. The ride to her place was noisy because we were talking and giggling, I bet the driver wished to let us off at our destination soon because he was speeding up. :))

We arrived at last at her place and I was amaized of her appartment, it was huge and nice furnished.

" WOW onnie your appartment is amaizing!" 

"Thanks! Let me show you your room." ^.^

I unpacked my things and went with onnie to her work place, to Starship Ent. Agency, she told me that the boy band that she works with are "Monsta x" my favorite group from that agency. I was extremly happy to meet them. <3

We took a cab till there, I was so excited to finally meet them and especialy Hyungwon, my dream boy. In the end we arrived and entered the building and going straight to their practice room. Ella opend the door and she was greeted with joy and cheers, I see she is appreciated by her work mates, I am happy for her. :)

" Hi everyone, I want you to meet my friend Hyesun she will be with us for these Winter Holidays so let's welcome her with a round of applause." there were heard apllauses and whistels from everyone even the boys.

" Thank you very much for your warm welcome, I am glad to be with you all here and I hope we will have a great time together, after all it's Christmas. So Merry Chrisrmas all." I was looking through the practice room and spoted that Hyungwon was looking at me so we locked eyes and keeped staring for a while until onnie broke the staring contest by making the boys practice again. He's eyes were warm and I felt like they were telling me something. 

It was 5:00pm when the boys finished preactice and it was decided to go to a restaurant to celebrate Christmas Eve. We went to get changed in to something more classy and head off to the restaurant to meet the boys.

Hyungwon's pov...

"Hyung what should I wear?"

" What's wrong why are stressed out?"

"Hyung I'll tell only you but promis me you won't tell anyone."

" Ok I promise, now what is it?"

" You know noona said a lot about her friend and she showed pictures so... I... kinda like her...Hyesun."

" Really? My boy is all grown up. I am happy for you and I wish you luck, she is pretty." Shownu winks at me and then helps me chose what to wear.

My pov...

"Onnie I am a bit nervous!"

"Wae?"

" You know that I told you that I like Monsta x a lot and that I like one of them."

"Yeah, and?"

"Well the one that I like is .....Hyungwon!!!"

"Really?! Oh dongsaeng I hope he likes you too because he asked me a lot about you. I think he has a thing for you."

" He does? I hope so too onnie!"

" You'd do a great couple. I'll support both of you." 

"Thanks onnie! You're the best!"

At meantimes we arrived at our destination and we saw the boys waiting for us outside. We got out from the cab and headed thowards them. I saw Hyungwon staring at me and I was thinking of greeting him.

" Hello Hyungwon." I saw him making big eyes

"He..llo!" getting a bit shy, how cute. ^.^

We all went in and to our reserved table. Each one of us ordered what to eat and while waiting for the food to be served we got to know each other more. From time to time I would feel Hyungwon staring at me so I would start a conversation with him. After a lot of waiting the food was finally here. The food was great and the atmosphere was filed with joy and happy memories. After 2 hours we were done and ready to leave.

"Noona could you help me with something?" 

"Sure Shownu, what is it?" 

"You have to see it." 

"Ok let's go. Ohh wait I have to take Hyesun home first."

"Ohh it's ok onnie just go I'll handle myself."

"No. Let me take you home first."

"I'll take her noona."

"Ohhh Hyungwon. Really?"

"Yeah so don't worry."

"Well we got to go too so by noona, Hyesun, Shownu and Hyungwon."

The 4 of you "BYE!!!"

"Well me and noona are leaving, see yah later."

"Onnie see yah home!" waving them bye.

They wave us while onnie nods a me. I got in Hyungwon's car and so did he and drove off.

" Do you want to go home or want to go for a walk?"

" Ohh, well we could walk but I am wearing high heels."

" Upss well then will go by the Han river if it's ok with you?"

" Sure thing Hyungwon."

We arrived at Han river and he place a blanket for us to sit down, for a while it was silent and we were staring at the water, city and cars passing by on the bridge, the sky was clear and stars could be seen. I loved it!

" Hyesun?"

" Hmm?"

" Would you like to go out with me tomorrow?"

I was taken aback by his question.

" Ohh?... I.. well...I would love too."

" Really?" turning to me all excited

" Yes!" giggling

" Great! Then .. aa.. I'll come pick you up at 5pm after my practice ends, Ok?"

" Ok!" ^_^ .....And we continued staring at the beautiful view.

Ella's pov...

" Well Shownu what is it that you need to show me and you need help at."

" Ohh it's just on the other side of the door so open it."

I opend the door and I got shocked, the room was full of balloons and a table for two with my favorite desert.

" Shownu what is all this?" my mouth was almost falling off looking at the image before me.

" Let's sit down and eat." leading me to my sit.

We sit down and I was very nervous while playing with my chocolate mousse and while playing I saw something shinning. I looked at Shownu and then searched it in my desert to see a dimond ring.

" Shownu?! What is the meaning of this?" with wide eyes

He comes to me and kneels down before me " Ella do you want to be my girlfriend and future wife?"

I was speachless, without a word coming trought my mought. I couldn't believe my ears and eyes, Shownu likes me? WOW!!!

" I... are you for real? Sorry but it's hard for me to digest all this."

" It's real, I love you from the moment you came in our practice room with our director, I just knew your the one for me. I love your eyes, smile, everyhting. So what do you say?"

" Shownu thank you and I DO!!!" crying tears of happiness. <3

He took me in his arms and kissed me. His kiss is so calm and warm I feel like melting, he ended the kiss and hugged me tight.

" Thank you for making me the happiest man on earth. I love you!"

" I love you too."

Next day....My pov....

I woke up at 10:00, went in the bathroom to do my morning routine, I got dressed and went to the kitchen were I saw onnie drinking her coffee while day dreaming, she didn't see me walking to her.

" Earth to onnie, HELLO?" waving my hand in front of her.

" Ohh, Hyesun hi, your up already?"

" Already? It's late why didn't you wake me up so we can have breakfast together?"

" Well you were sleeping so silently and I couldn't wake you up."

" Pff like I'm a baby. Really now next time wake me up."

" Anyway you seem very happy, did something happend yesterday? Mind telling me." having a sit in front of her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter