The Start

Something Impossible (or maybe not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          To be honest, Ji-Yeon didn't know how to start. it's been three whole years since they last spoken to each other. Three years since they've been face-to-face. Three years before he started his career with an entertainment company, leaving little next to no room for a life. Three years since Ji-Yeon left her home country to live in North America, with her mom resides.

                      It was also three years since they've first slept with each other, which resulted in Ji-Yeon getting pregnant.

            It was the most idiotic thing that Ji-yeon could have done, and her mother agreed with her. Between both of her parents, Ji-yeon inherited most from her mother. Although she maintained Korean looks from her dad such as her too-pale skin and small eyes, almost everything else was from her mother's side, even her characteristics. She had light brown hair,which in her earliest pictures as a baby was depicted as dark blonde hair. Her body was rather an hourglass figure, something quite different from the other girls at school who had too-skinny bodies that could fit into anything. Ji-yeon was also as level-headed as her mother, Melissa Parker, as most would agree.

              So why did it happen anyway? It was easiest to explain into words. They were drunk. It was a typical party night. Ji-yeon had just broken up with her boyfriend of two years, because he claimed it was getting too serious for him. To be exact, he made the claim after she refused to 'put out' for him, in hopes of making her panic over the thought of him leaving her, thus heightening the chances of him getting laid. Ji-Yeon wasn't having any of it. They screamed their heads off at each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter