CHAPTER ONE: Reunion

X-Po2k10: Finale

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“Unni, come to the concert arasso?” Athena said as she called me.

“Arasso,” I said in a lifeless tone.

Athena was part of X–Po2k10 already. She replaced me and my resignation was accepted by the president. I kept going to their concerts to guide Athena. Rhiyou still talks to me and she got along with Athena and it’s been a year since I resigned from being an X-Po2k10 member.

SHINee will be there too. It was actually a massive concert of SM Family. I had to go since X–Po2k10 will be there too.

I bought my ticket and backstage pass two days before the concert. The location of the concert was Paris, France, the city of love.

I packed my things and took my flight at night. I got to my hotel by morning and walked around the area for a while.

The scenery was good and it was so relaxing even though it’s cold. It was the day before their concert. My phone rang and it was Rhiyou who was calling me.

“Waeyo?” I asked as I picked up her call.

“Where are you?” Rhiyou asked.

“I’m in Paris right now why?” I asked again.

“Unni! Stop by the hotel near the Eiffel tower,” I heard Athena’s voice.

“She missed you,” Rhiyou said before I could speak.

“I’ll go there,” I said and hung up the call.

I started walking towards their place. I was gone for a while and didn’t talk to the SHINee members for sometime.

When Athena became an X–Po2k10 member, I started refusing her offers for me to come with her whenever the SHINee members were out to meet with her.

I started refusing her since I didn’t want to be close to them anymore especially to Taemin. Athena became sad but I was really hoping she’ll understand why I’m doing it. Maybe someday I’ll tell her everything but not now.

She hasn’t still noticed that I still have feelings for Taemin but I know that when she found out everything, she’ll collaborate with the other SHINee members for me and Taemin to be together again.

“What floor are they anyway?” I asked myself after seeing the hotel near the tower.

It’s huge actually. I picked my phone and called Rhiyou.

“Wae?” she picked up.

“What floor and room?” I asked.

“Athena will be there to pick you up,” she said and hung up.

Ok…? She really did miss me anyway.

I went inside and wait at the lobby for few minutes.

“Unni!” I heard Athena’s voice and looked where it came from.

She was running towards me and hugged me.

“Have I gone too long?” I asked her as she broke the hug, she nodded.

“Bogo shippeoso,” she said and pouted.

“Beatrice!” I heard Key’s voice and looked for it.

Great! He noticed me.

“You’re here,” Jonghyun said and came near us.

“N-ne…” I said and looked at Athena. “Should we go now?”

“Going where?” Minho asked.

“To our room,” Athena said.

Luckily, she wore her mask and her face paint so they didn’t know her as Athena.

“I think we should go,” I gave Athena a sad look. “I’m kinda tired.”

“Maybe we could drink for a while or…”

“Ani…I just want to take a rest first since I just came here this morning,” I cut off Key from talking.

“Are you alright?” Athena asked.

“Ne…” I gave a small smile. “Kada.”

“A…ra…” Athena said and we walked together going to their room.

She looked sad even the SHINee members looked sad. I have to cut off the moment between us since I don’t want to see Taemin comes before my very own eyes.

I saw dongsaeng’s expression and I know that I shouldn’t be rude.

“What’s the matter unni? You’ve been avoiding them since I became a part of X–Po2k10,” dongsaeng asked as she noticed.

“I’m just really tired, that’s all,” I lied.

I forgot to say…Athena and Minho broke up already. She became more different now and she’s really cold whenever she talks to him.

As we almost reach their room, I saw Amber unni walking towards us and…she’s smiling…

“Bogo shippeoso,” she hugged me and I felt surprised.

“U…nni…” the only thing came out from my mouth.

She broke the hug and smiled to me again.

“Waeyo?” I asked since she’s getting creepy.

“They broke up already,” she said.

“Nugu?” Athena asked.

“Taemin and Sulli,” she crossed her arms.

“Waeyo?” I asked.

“He knew everything,” she said and tapped my shoulder.

I looked at dongsaeng and she just shrugged.

Who told him the truth? Did they tell it to him? Did he still know that I love him? I can't let this happen…

“Oppa!” I heard Sulli’s voice at the end of the hall.

Dongsaeng quickly grabbed my wrist and dragged me to their room. Amber unni came with us.

“You’re here,” Rhiyou said and came near us.

“What’s happening?” I asked.

“They’re having a fight,” Athena said.

I looked at her and started blinking my eyes like I don’t believe a single thing she just said.

“It started last week,” Rhiyou butted in.

“Who told him everything?” I curiously asked.

“He found out actually,” Rhiyou said before Amber unni could speak.

“Found out? How?” I asked coldly.

“He heard it from Sulli when we’re rehearsing,” Amber unni finally spoke.

“Oh…” the only thing I could say since it shocked me all of a sudden.

“Oppa, wait! Let me explain,” I heard Sulli’s footsteps at the hall and her voice was shaky already.

“There’s nothing to explain Sulli-ah. We’re done,” Taemin said in a calm manner.

I looked down on my feet since I felt sad for Sulli. After all, I know how much she wanted Taemin.

“Don’t be sad about it. She deserves it anyway,” Rhiyou said.

She turned her back and went to the kitchen then we followed her.

“Since when did your heart become warm?” Rhiyou smirked.

She’s right… since when did I became soft-hearted over Sulli? She took everything from me from the start but it felt wrong for me now to hate her…