Christmas miracles

Christmas Kisses

A/N: Hi readers, so it’s going to be Christmas really soon. I still can’t believe it’s happening so fast. I wanted to write a little something for Jeti and the holidays. In this one shot Tiffany will pretend to be faced drunk in order to finally kiss her crush/bff Jessica. Please enjoy.


 

For Hwang Tiffany it’s always been such a struggle being hopelessly in love with her best friend Jung Jessica. It’s been 8 years for them, being so close since HS. Only Tiffany wishes that they could be much closer, as in girlfriends close. However Jessica is oblivious and never seems to get her advances, that and she is asleep all the times she has tried to confess to her. Maybe though with it being Christmas Eve she can have some much needed luck.

 

She is here at their friend Hyoyeon’s party and she throws the best parties. The alcohol is flowing, there’s plenty of food and really good music. Tiffany though can’t help but feel a bit out of place. Mostly everyone is paired up. Her two younger friends Yoona and Seohyun are happily sitting to themselves, with Yoona trying her best to make out with Seohyun. Only she isn’t having it right now.

 

“Yoong, not now okay. All of our unnies are here.”

 

“So, they’ve seen us kiss before. Come on Hyunnie I’ll go crazy soon without your kisses.”

 

“Just make out with her already!” Sunny, the small pink-haired woman shouts out from her seat.

 

“Make out, make out!” Yuri and Sooyoung cheer together. They look like small kids rather than the nearly 30 year olds they are. Seohyun just sighs and mutters something like “these are my unnies.”

 

“Seobaby, just kiss Yoong already!” Hyoyeon, the blonde host demands with her second drink or maybe fourth of the night. She always ends up the drunkest. Seohyun just grabs Yoona suddenly and pulls her into a kiss. It earns a round of cheers. Tiffany smiles at them. They are really an adorable pair though. Which brings her to Yuri and Sooyoung. They are also quite the couple. They are both hilarious and play pranks together all the time.

 

Right now though, Yuri the dark-haired tanned woman is trying her best to pull Sooyoung away from the food table.

 

“Soo, you have seriously had enough. This is like your fourth tray of kimbap!” Even Yuri with her fantastic body, abs and biceps can’t pull her back from the food.

 

“Yul, let me go! I’m still hungry.”

 

“You’re always so hungry Soo, what else is new?” Sunny wonders.

 

“Shut up! Munchkin.” Sooyoung shouts at her.

 

“Yah, giant you want to fight. Let’s go!”

 

Only a pair of arms wrap themselves around Sunny. She looks back to see her brunette girlfriend Taeyeon grinning at her. Tiffany was there from the very beginning of their crazy courtship, weird dates, and now their weird but cute relationship.

 

“Tae, let me go.”

 

“Bunny, calm down.”

 

“Better hold your girl back Tae!”

 

“What? Say that to my face Soo.”

 

“Yul, hold my food. I’m about to fight.” She tries to hand Yuri her most important thing of all, her food.

 

“No, babe don’t fight.” Yuri wraps her arms around Sooyoung’s waist and kisses her neck.

 

The taller woman sighs and nods. Yuri always calms her down. She turns and kisses her girlfriend and with that the potential fight is avoided. Tiffany pulls out her phone to see if there is a text from Jessica. She’s running late and should have been here already.

 

“Fany, where’s your wife?” Taeyeon asks from behind her.

 

“Yah, Tae what’s with you sneaking up behind people like that?”

 

Taeyeon chuckles. It is seriously the worst kept secret though. Everyone in their group knows that Tiffany is so in love with their resident sleepyhead Jung.

 

“Fany, just take her upstairs and bang her already!” Hyoyeon says it like it makes perfect sense.

 

Only before Tiffany can say no that’s a terrible idea. A new voice is heard.

 

“Take who upstairs and bang them?” And of course this is when Jessica enters the party. She looks gorgeous in a white blouse and black skinny jeans. Her brown locks framed around her face perfectly.

 

“You…” Hyoyeon tries to say but Yoona now besides her covers . Jessica just raises an eyebrow to them.

 

“Um, if you guys are going to be weird. I can go back home to sleep.”

 

And there is a pause of silence before everyone starts cracking up in laughter. The fact that she is being serious is what’s hilarious.

 

“Sica!” Sooyoung grabs her first into a hug. Followed by Yuri, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun, Sunny then Taeyeon. Tiffany just stands there staring at her for a moment. She must be zoning out since the next thing she knows Jessica is right in front of her. She affectionately taps her head.

 

“Yah, Fany-ah. You know I’m the one who zones out. What’s wrong?”

 

“What’s wrong is that she love…” Sooyoung tries to tell Jessica how Tiffany feels, but Yuri is right there to shove some bread in . The only person that should drop that bomb is Tiffany herself.

 

“What’s wrong is that I haven’t hugged you yet Jessi.” Tiffany admits with her signature eye smile.

 

“Well I’m here Tiff.”

 

“Yeah, you’re here.” And so she hugs her, of course she enjoys spending time with all of their friends. It’s just Jessica is someone else entirely, someone she really loves and wants to be together with.

 

Soon enough Jessica is being pulled away o have food and drinks by Hyoyeon. Sunny comes over to Tiffany. She has been rooting for Jessica and Tiffany to finally be together for many years.

 

“Fany, whatever you do. You need to confess to Sica tonight. It’s been seriously forever.”

 

“I want to, but what if she doesn’t feel the same. I don’t want to lose her as my best friend too.”

 

Sunny nods in understanding. Of course that is a logical fear. Still, Tiffany is without a doubt one of the bravest person she knows.

 

“I know, but I need Jeti to finally be together.”

 

“Jeti?” Tiffany blinks.

 

“It’s your ship name. We all decided unanimously.”

 

Taeyeon too comes over, wrapping her arms around Sunny again.

 

“Yea it’s Jeti. So, it’s time Jeti got together, no?”

 

Tiffany looks over to where Jessica is trying to keep Sooyoung away from her dumplings. She is literally trying to hold the taller woman back.

 

“Down Soo, this is mine.”

 

“But Sica, it’s Christmas sharing is caring!”

 

“No, then what will I eat.”

 

“Sica-yah, please I’m starving.”

 

“No, now stay back. Yul, please get your hungry giant away from me.”

 

“Hungry-giant?”

 

Yuri sighs and is heard muttering to herself.

“It’s okay Yul. She’s your girlfriend Yul, you love her.”

 

Jessica is currently hiding behind Yoona, who is lanky but the girl is strong. Yuri comes just in time with a plate of dumplings and holds it over Sooyoung’s nose. The taller woman happily grabs the plate and thanks Yuri. Jessica sighs and sits down, finally she can eat in peace.

 

“Jessi, are you alright?” Tiffany questions as she makes her way to where she is sitting. It’s rare to do battle over food with Sooyoung and survive.

 

“Fine, Tiff thanks. I just need to hurry and eat all of this before Soo corners me again.”

 

“Sica-unnie, I didn’t think you were going to make it. I’m glad you came.” Seohyun smiles warmly.

 

“Me too unnie.” Yoona nods. “Hyunnie, kiss me.” She begs her girlfriend while using ayego. Tiffany cringes while Jessica laughs. They’ve always differed on their opinion of Yoona’s ayego. Jessica loves it while Tiffany could really do without.

 

“Yoong, are you drunk sweetie?” Seohyun genuinely asks.

 

“W-what, of course not. Why would you think I’m drunk baby.” She slurs just slightly. Seohyun rolls her eyes.

 

“Maybe because you’re drunk.” Jessica deadpans.

 

“No, unnie I’m not drunk. Kiss me Hyunnie.”

 

“Yoong, not in front of the unnies.” Only Yoona grabs her by the face and kisses her hard. Tiffany decides maybe she should just pull Jessica to a quiet corner. She really has to just tell her how she feels.

 

“Jessi?” She begins. Only, Jessica is being pulled away once more by Sunny this time. Tiffany groans, why the hell won’t anyone just let her talk to Jessica. How is she supposed to confess at this rate? Hyoyeon grabs her and pulls her away to the kitchen.

 

“Hyo, what the hell are you doing?”

 

“You’re so pathetic Fany. I don’t understand why are you not taking Sica to bang her already.”

 

“Shh, be quiet. Do you want her to hear? What’s wrong with you?”

 

“I just don’t understand Fany. You love her, she probably loves you. Just be brave and get your girl. You should be more like me!” The drunken blonde laughs while sipping more soju. That’s when it hits Tiffany. She should be like Hyoyeon right now. She takes the bottle of soju sitting on the counter and spills it onto her shirt. She smells at least like she has been drinking and takes just a few sips. It’s brilliant really, she will pretend to be drunk to get Jessica’s attention. Luckily, she has been drunk before so she knows how to act.

 

Moments later she stumbles out of the kitchen. “S-Sica-yah!” She shouts loudly, startling the brunette. Jessica is looking at her with confused eyes. She was damn sure not drunk a few minutes ago.

 

“Fany, are you high?” Taeyeon has to ask.

 

“Shh, no not high. Now, where’s my Sica!”
 

Jessica immediately tries to get away since Tiffany has probably lost her freaking mind. She should have definitely just stayed home. Only Yoona, has her arm.

 

“I found her! Here’s Sica-unnie.” She chuckles, with a slur.

 

“No, you drunk idiot, let me go.”

 

“I am not drunk unnie!” Yoona tells her with such conviction, but of course no one believes her.

 

“Hi! Sica, I missed you so much.”

 

Tiffany grabs her into a hug. Jessica is just confused, since there is no real way she could be this drunk so fast. She really smells like she has been drinking though.

 

“Fany, what is wrong?”

 

“What’s wrong is that I haven’t seen you in forever.”

 

“Since a few minutes ago?”

 

Tiffany then looks over to where the mistletoe is conveniently placed right in the hallway. It’s perfect, now she will get her kiss.

 

“Ooh, mistletoe! Come on Sica!”

 

“Yah, slow down.”

 

Tiffany doesn’t slow down. In fact she gets her under the mistletoe. She eye smiles as charming as ever before cupping Jessica’s face.

 

“Sica, you know what this means right?”

 

“Uh, no…” She looks actually scared out of her mind. Tiffany is out of her mind if she thinks they will be kissing right now.

 

“It means we have to kiss Jessi.” She whispers tenderly before carefully capturing her lips in a soft kiss. Screw it, if Jessica kills her after at least she finally got to kiss her. She notices that the brunette isn’t pulling away though. That is a definite good sign. All of their friends are screaming their heads off and cheering. Tiffany, feeling bold wraps her arm around Jessica’s shoulder and deepens the kiss just a little more.

 

“Give Sica some tongue Fany!” Sooyoung tells her. And that makes everyone agree readily. Something must hit Jessica as she ends the kiss quick.

 

“Fany, what are you thinking? You shouldn’t do that.”

 

“W-what?” Tiffany whispers, with a semi hurt tone. Jessica was kissing her back. Why is there a problem?

 

“You shouldn’t kiss me if you’re drunk and don’t mean it.”

 

“But….”

 

“Never mind, I’m going home.”

 

“Wait, Jessi…” Damn, that plan backfired. She’s not even drunk or anything.

 

“Go after her stupid!” All of their friends complain to her. Tiffany will get back at them later for saying she’s stupid. Right now it’s more important she goes after Jessica. The brunette is already out the door and walking away.

 

“Jessi, wait.”

 

“I don’t want to talk.”
 

“But, you have to hear me out. I’m not drunk.”

 

“Yeah, and neither is Yoona. You smell like you’ve been drinking Tiffany. I don’t want to have this conversation.”

 

Tiffany just speeds up after her. She can’t let Jessica walk away thinking this is because she’s “drunk”, or that it’s a joke in anyway.

 

“Wait,” She grabs her arm softly. “I haven’t been drinking, not really. I just thought it was the only way to get your attention Jessi.”

 

That’s when the brunette turns to her with a look of disbelief. It sounds insane to her, why would Tiffany pretend to be drunk just for that?

 

“Why? For what reason?”

 

“It’s simple I love you. I’ve been in love with you since HS, and plus I just wanted to finally kiss you.” Tiffany chuckles softly. Jessica is now staring at her with a look of pure disbelief. This is seriously the last thing she could have expected.

 

“You love me?” She repeats.

 

“Yeah, I’ve always loved you Jessi, as in more than a best friend. You just never seemed to get it. And I was scared to say it in case you didn’t feel the same. But, Jessi you kissed me back. I don’t want to jump to any conclusions, but do you like me too….um, I just….”

 

However, before she can continue speaking. Jessica leans forward, cupping her face in her hands. Slowly, she pulls Tiffany to her lips and kisses her. She starts of slow, careful with very deliberate lip pecks. Tiffany is momentarily stunned for a long moment. Is this really happening? Jessica is actually kissing her. The feel of her soft, pink lips touching her own is certainly real.

 

“She’s kissing me back?”

 

It doesn’t take long before Tiffany returns her kiss, with much more intensity. She has wanted to feel Jessica’s lips against her own forever. When they break away it’s for air. Jessica caresses the side of Tiffany’s face.

 

“I had no idea Tiff, I love you too.”

 

“What? Jung Jessica you better not be kidding. If you are that will seriously be the meanest thing you’ve ever done.”

 

“I’m not joking. I do love you, I just didn’t know you felt the same.”

 

“Jessi, I’m so hopeless for you. I can’t believe you didn’t see it. Never mind, just kiss me again.”

 

And so they met again for more kisses. Tiffany prays that if this is just some sort of wonderful dream, that she doesn’t wake up just yet. She deepens their kiss some more, slipping her tongue within the brunette’s mouth. Jessica ends it soon, but now that she’s felt her lips Tiffany has to have more kisses.

 

“Wait, just a few more…”


“Tiff…”

 

“Mm, come on just a little more.” She whispers before taking her lips again. Jessica eases into the kiss that gradually heats up. Soon they hear loud clapping.

 

“Yes finally!” Sooyoung shouts.

 

“Unnies, go for it! Slip in more tongue.” Yoona says loudly.

 

“Looks like Fany is getting laid tonight.” Sunny and Taeyeon announce together.

 

“I knew it! I was so sick of you two not being together.” Hyoyeon nods, holding a beer bottle in her hand.

 

“Go for it Sica! Make all of Fany’s dreams come true. She’s waited all her life to kiss you.” Yuri mentions with a laugh.

 

“Unnies, come on you’ll embarrass them.” Seohyun warns.

 

The kissing pair break away immediately. Jessica is just glaring at them all.

 

“Why are you all just standing there like creeps?”

 

“We’ve waited forever for this Sica, let us have this.”

 

“Ugh, forget it, come on let’s go Tiff.” Jessica gently takes her by the arm and they head off together. Not without still hearing all of their friends shouting out congratulations to them.

 

“They are silly.”

 

“I know, but they’re happy for us. I guess we should let them. I still can’t believe that you love me back Jessi. I’m so happy right now. I don’t know what to do.”

 

Jessica captures her lips suddenly into another hot, but tender kiss. She cups her cheek gently in her hand. After a few more lip locks she pulls away.

 

“I love you, and you love me. I think we wasted enough time not being together. So, will you be my girlfriend Tiffany?”

 

“Yes, of course I will.” Tiffany hugs her tightly. It’s honestly as if all of her dreams of finally being with Jessica are coming true. This feels like a true Christmas miracle.

 

“Merry Christmas Jessi.”

 

“Merry Christmas, Tiff.”



A/N: I hope this was an okay read. Happy holidays everyone ^^