Final

Smile already....

 

Jessica was in the verge of crying in front of me. “Hmm...”


 


 

“Sica....come on, don't be like this...but just now, seobang really, really forget about it.” I comforted her.


 


 

“Waaaa!! How can you!! You know how scared I am when crossing the road alone!! Why did you let go of my hand??!” she yelled at me and then she cried.


 


 

I was shocked by her burst and also the student around us. “Have shame for yourself, don't cry over here!” I hissed at her which make her cried more.


 


 

I went closer and extend my handkerchief towards her. “Okay, okay, it's seobang's fault, sorry. There, take this handkerchief. Wipe your tears away, you look so ugly.” I joked at the last part.


 


 

“Errm...I forgive you....” she took my handkerchief wipe her tears. “Thank you, seobang.” she said.


 


 

“Your welcome, Sica-baby.” I said as I ruffles her hair and smiled at her.


 


 

Throughout this 11 years, this is my neighbor. We known each for a long time already. The problem is, she never really smile or even laugh. All she knew was to cry, cry and cry. And also, that is the reason she always get bullied by other students.


 


 

I was cleaning the classroom until I heard someone called for me.


 


 

“Yuwree! Thank god you're still here...” I turned around to find that source of noise only to find Tiffany and Taeyeon panting. Well, of course Tiffany said that.


 


 

“Why are you guys panting? Got chase by a ghost?” I joked while looking at them.


 


 

“Aish...huh....you...huh...-” Taeyeon was panting the hell out of her.


 


 

“Okay, Taeng, Tiffany, take a deep breath...breath in...breath out...” I chose to cut her off before she faint. I instructed them to breath slowly. When they are breathing normally again, I start to ask for the reason why did they called me. “So, what happened?” I asked curiously as I walk closer to them.


 


 

“Yul...just now I saw the bullies, they took Jessica behind the school....” Taeyeon said.


 


 

“What? I told Sica to go home without me. Why is she still here?! Aish...”


 


 

-Behind the school-


 


 

“Why are you so slow? Why aren't you doing our homework huh? Take this!” Gyuri, the bullies group leader, slapped Jessica.


 


 

Ouch!!” Jessica screamed and she almost fell on the floor but, fortunately I manage to hold her from falling. She turned around and cried on my shoulder, I wrapped my arms protectively around her.


 


 

I really hate bullies!” I said as I pulled Jessica behind me.

 

 

 

So what? Owh..so now you want to slap me as a revenge on your slow girlfriend huh? If you dare, do it! NOW!”

 

 

I raised my hands up high. “Thanks for giving me permission.”

 

 

PANG!!

 

 

-Principle's office-

 

 

MOM!! She is the one who dare to slap me! I didn't do anything wrong at all!!” Gyuri lied.

 

 

 

Jessica was still behind me, she was scared. “It's okay...” I whispered to her. She just nodded lightly.

 

 

 

Why did you slap my daughter, Kwon Yuri?” the principle asked angrily.

 

 

 

Gyuri slapped Jessica first, I can't just stand still watching her do that!” I answered bravely. “She even forced Jessica to do her and her friend's homework!” I continued.

 

 

 

Owh...now you are accusing my daughter that its her fault? You've gone to far Yuri! Starting from today, you are suspended from school for one month for bullying other students and that's final!!” the principle said.

 

 

 

Suspended?....for one whole month??!” I shot my eyes open. “But, but...” I tried to talk with the principle but she just shooed me with her hand.

 

 

 

Out, now.” she said.

 

 

 

 

 

Seobang! Wait! The principle should not punish you! I'll tell everything to the principle.” Jessica yelled.

 

 

 

I turned around and smiled weakly at her. “There's no need for that, Sica-baby...”

 

 

 

Why?! Is it worthy for you to get suspended for me?”

 

 

 

Sica....” I sighed.

 

 

She still don't understand.

 

 

I went closer to her, our faces are inches away from each other. I leaned forward to her, seeing her face closer was much better. I chuckled and pinch her cheeks.

 

 

When I'm not here later, take care of yourself kay?" I said as I pinch her cheeks. She just pout cutely in front of me. I let go of the pinch and giggled at her cuteness.

 

 

 

Smile already! Make sure to look for friends while I'm gone~~” I said as I ran from her.

 

 

 

Seobang! I'll wait for you to come back to school!!” Jessica yelled at me.

 

 

I felt my tears flowing down my cheeks. I wiped it off with the back of my hand.

 

 

I did this because I love you Jessica!

 

 

 

-One week later-

 

 

 

Its been a week since Yuri got suspended. I wonder what she is doing now. How will she study, she must have leaved many studies.

 

 

 

Ah! Why do I need to think to much! Her house is just a stones throw from mine's. Let go visit her.” I said happily. “Let's go~”

 

 

 

-In front of Yuri's house-

 

 

Seobang!” I said.

 

 

The gate opened automaticly and I went to the front door. The door opened revieling Yuri in her T-shirt and a short trousers.

 

 

"Owh, Sica-baby....come in." She said and invited me to come inside.

 

 

"Seobang...how did you learn at home without a teacher? Probably you're just playing the the video game aren't ya?" I asked as I saw her playing the PS3 as soon as both of us are inside her room.

 

 

"Don't worry, Sica-baby...there's internet, that's how I learn in my house." she said while looking at the her TV Plasma which is sticking on the wall. Her hands was professionally raiding the controller.

 

 

I looked through her room until I saw her Mathematics test results. "Ehh, this is the Mathematics test last month right?" I asked then I took it from the table.

 

 

My tears started to form when I saw her test's result. "W-why did you get 0 percent for Mathematics?" I looked at her and cried.

 

 

"Ah! I forgot to hide that one....Sica-ah don't cry..." she pleaded.

 

 

"If this kept.... on continuing, tomorrow.... I'll come to your house.... to teach you Mathematics..." I said in between my cries.

 

 

"Okay! Okay! If you keep on crying, there's gonna be a flood in my room." she jokingly said.

 

 

-One month later-

 

 

Kriiiinnggg!!!

 

 

"Are you sure, Yul? You don't want me to spare you some money? I'll buy food for you.." my friend, Hyoyeon told me that she had extra money from her father and says that she want's to spend it with me but I choose to cancel her plan. Its best for her to keep it than spending it with me. Her hands were on her hips with her feet taping the floor.

 

 

"It's okay, maybe next time, anyway I promised to go home with Sica." I punch my knuckles with her and she did the same too. I smiled at her as she waved at me goodbye.

 

 

I was still sitting on my seat while looking at my Mathematics result. "Can this new result satisfy her?" 

 

 

If not, owh man....I'll be going through that drill sergeant Sica again...

 

 

I sighed.

 

 

But, throughout the whole month with her, teaching me, I have never seen smiled. Is it, for all this time, as a friend of her, I failed to make her happy?

 

 

"Seobang! Owh...thank god you're still here..." I jumped a bit by the high-pitched voice. I turned around and saw Jessica looking at me while triying to relax herself.

 

"How fast can she go?" I sarcasticly thought.

 

 

"Thank god, hah~~" she was breathing unevenly.

 

 

"Sica, what wrong? You look like you've been running for 30 rounds in the field." I joked.

 

 

She ignored my question and looked and went closer to me. "How's the Mathematics result this month?" she asked.

 

 

I gasped and looked at my left hand which was holding the result. She saw it too and went to grab it, but unfortunately -fortunately, for me- I quickly took it behind me, hiding it.

 

 

"Seobang-ah....let me see it!" she pleaded.

 

 

"Ehh?? How can it be a surprise if- ouchh..."

 

 

She was hovering on top of me while looking at my test's result. "Huh? so how was the result?" I sat up slowly and let her sit in between my long legs.

 

 

"Ehh, Sica...don't sit to long over here....Sica?" I looked at her.

 

 

"How...seobang..how can you're mark be so..." I was shocked when I saw her tears are forming in her eyes.

 

 

"Huh? Sica-baby...why are you crying?" I said as I caresses her back.

 

 

"It's not fair..." she said. "You got 100% for Mathematics while I just got 99%...huhuhuhu"

 

 

"O..owh man..." I whined.

 

 

"But, its okay, Seobang learnt really well from me. I like it so much!" she said while smiling at me. Wait, smiling?? 

 

 

She smiled! She smiled! My heart beat was beating at an abnormal beat. Yes, that was the smile I've been waiting for so long.

 

 

"Next time, lets learn together again, okay seobang?" she asked while looking at me.

 

 

"O-okay..." I said while smiling at her. She smiled back.

 

 

It's just like watching a sunset. So beautiful and peaceful. I felt like I was the only luckiest person in the world to see such a scenery from an angel.

 

 

I cupped her face at smiled at her. 

 

 

"Sica, Sica...you know what? You look 1000 times more cuter when you smile..." I said as pecked on her lips, that was the first time I did that to her.

 

 

She blushed, so did I and she kissed me again. I was shocked yet happy at her. We broke of the kiss and I stared at her. I shift her bangs to look at her mesmerising eyes.

 

 

"I love you Sica-baby." I confessed.

 

 

"I love you too Seobang." she said and kissed me one more time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

heartThe End heart

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hahahaha how was this one shot? I was bored so I just write what had come to my mind. Some of it was from my cousin. Hehehehe make sure to comment!! smiley

-JPOPLOVER127  v(^_^)v