TLC

TLC

Author's POV:

 

It's their third day of Wanna One Fan Con in Seoul and boy how all of them are praying it'll be their last day because it's pretty tiring. They still remember how yesterday their maknae stumble his way towards the stair to get off stage due to exhaustion, and how he actually collapsed to the ground once he reached the bottom stage. 

They know how fans caught that on video, and poof, all those videos are on SNS on that same day. The members were worried about their maknae, only to be re-assure by him, saying he just need to get some rest and that's all.

At least it was true. Shortly after his rest, Kuanlin came back on stage, joining his brothers for the last few songs, talks and activities with much more better condition than he was before. Of course, Jisung taking it as his responsibility, he stood close to Kuanlin for the entire section till the end of their second day fan con.

Jisung being the mother of Wanna One (as they all agreed to it) insisted the manager to take Kuanlin to any nearby clinic, but Kuanlin disagree to go, and keeps showing off his rare aegyo towards the elder. "Okay, fine. But...you're gonna sleep once we get back to the dorm. You hear me?" Jisung sternly said as if he is ordering his own child. Kuanlin only nods.

Today however, it's Seongwoo's turn to feel unwell. He's not sure why, how and when it all starts. Whatever it is, he sure as hell that it's not good but he kept his cool and calm demeanor as he went through all their songs, activities, talks, more songs, more activities and etc.

He still act as his usual self, all bubbly, cute, crazily stupid sometime which is not in a bad way, y, and of course klutz. But despite all that, he felt like he just got hit by a truck or a brick on his head, as he at times rubbed on his temple to ease of the pain.

I don't feel good.

Seongwoo thought, as he stood still one time, almost about 10 minutes as he shut his eyes closed, hands still rubbing on his temple. His expression scrunched up as the throbbing in head became worst and knowing that it'll never go, Seongwoo flutter his eyes open, checking to see if anyone of s will noticed that he's been standing still for quite a while, but none of them actually did, so he let out a relief sigh.

He didn't want to worry any of them if they actually find out, so he casually walked along the stage, as Jisung the MC of the day instruct s to gather around the center of the stage.

"It's time for fun, kids. Each of the members have to show off your best y dance to our dear Wannables and the person who earn the most cheers from the fans, win." Jisung explained as he told them to scatter around the stage, stand wherever they feel like it.

"Get ready. I'll call out the name, and that person have to starts dancing through out the music."

Jisung starts calling their name one by one, all of them did pretty well and their fans practically screaming their head off as each of them show off their most iest dance they could muster.

Daniel of course being the center, the most popular and being called y Niel at times, gets the most cheers from their Wannables. He laughs shyly, eyes turning into his usual crescent shape, the tip of his ears turning slightly red as the fans screamed, wooing him, s too cheering for him.

He stop himself when he starts getting too embarassed and went to hide behind Woojin, trying to relax himself.

Seongwoo could only chuckles at how cute Daniel can be, despite his y, cool exterior. He then heard  his name being called by Jisung, so he slowly walked to the center as all starts saying his name.

"Seongwoo~~"

"Ongie Ongie.."

"It's Ong jelly time, woo hoo~~"

"Uri yoo jaem Seongie turn....hohohoho~"

It goes on as they keep calling him with lots of nickname making him laughs out loud, but then turn his y switch on, he starts doing his y body waves, taking off his jacket, smirking and his lip in his most seductive way.

He got a loud and good cheers from their fans. He was doing great, as their fans are going insane as well to his y dance, until his head starts to throb once again and it made him stop from dancing, but he hid it as he smile.

His conditions worsen as he constantly groaning softly, hands constantly rubbing his temple sometimes pinching the bridge of his nose as he try to make the throbbing go away.

He sigh as he stood still, one hand rubbing his temple, while his other hand rest on his hip, eyes shut. He didn't bother about his surrounding anymore, but only wishing that he'll be in his bed, curled up into a prawn under his warm blanket. Seongwoo didn't ever care about if his current condition being caught on camera since he practically standing on stage, in the middle of their last day of fan con, looking totally unwell.

"Seongwoo hyung?" 

Seongwoo shot his eyes open to the person calling his name, finding Jihoon standing on his right, looking all worried and concern.

"Are you okay? You don't look so good." Jihoon said, as he keep staring at the older.

Seongwoo smiles, patting Jihoon on his head while he ruffles his hair saying, "Yeah, I'm good."

"You sure, cause you don't look like you're good and you're kind of pale though."

Crap.

He cursed, not knowing on how he look like right now, but Seongwoo still be as cool as he can be, smiling still as he starts head locking the younger in a playful manner.

"Yah, you must be kidding. My skin is always like this, so what do you mean by me looking pale? I'm always have pale skin."

Jihoon tried to get out of his head locking, while the two walked towards their other members. The younger smack his arm, asking Seongwoo to let him go, and so he did.

"Ugh, I thought you're gonna strangle me to death. Fine, sorry for thinking that way, hyung."

The two then grin, walking and waving their hands to their fans. 

It's almost the end of the fan con. I gotta be strong. I need to keep myself up. Come on Seongwoo ah. You can do it. 

Seongwoo keep repeating his word in his head, trying to make sure he didn't faint or even collapsed as they stood on stage for one last talk before they call it a day. He felt light headed all of a sudden, his visions starts to get blurry, and the last thing he know, he already collapsed on stage right in the middle of their closing speech and infront of s.

They all turned towards him, as Jihoon and Kuanlin trying to get him up. Calling his name many times. Daniel quickly went to his side, calling his name lots of time. They heard all their fans screamed when they witness Seongwoo collapsing to the ground, and the staff quickly turn off the light so that the fans won't see what is happening as the staff quickly ran on stage. 

"Hyung!"

"Seongwoo ah!!"

"Let's carry him off the stage! Palli!"

"Seongwoo hyung! Hyung, wake up!"

"We need to get him to the hospital.."

---

They left as soon as they enter the van to the hospital, with Seongwoo lying at the back seat, head resting on Daniel's lap who look so worried and scared at the same time.

"Hyung, you need to drive faster!" Jisung shouts, as he keep glancing back and forth to their manager and Seongwoo, whose sweating away, not because of their fan con or exhaustion, but because he's not well.

"I knew it. He was lying when I said he look pale, more paler than he usually look like. I should have told him to leave the stage and rest, but I didn't." Jihoon said, looking down as he burries his face into his hand. 

"It's not your fault, Jihoonie. Seongwoo is just too stubborn." Minhyun try to reassure the younger, as he pull him into a hug.

Daniel bit his lower lip, he didn't look at his other members except the older lying beside him, head on his lap. He's very worried for his favorite hyung right now.

Once reaching the hospital ER, the manager told them that only two people can accompany him, and Daniel is the first person that demanded to follow Seongwoo and second will be Jisung, as always the mother of Wanna One.

"Alright, I'll get the nurse to standby a stretcher so we can push him in." the manager jump off the van, and ran inside the ER department, trying to get the stretcher.

He didn't went that long as seconds later, two nurses came with the stretcher, ordering them to place Seongwoo on top of it.

The members helped in carrying him, and the nurses quickly pushed him in with Daniel, Jisung and their manager following their trails.

"Stay inside the van and don't go anywhere!" is what the others heard from their manager till they couldn't see his figure any longer.

The remaining members could pray that nothing serious will happen to Seongwoo as they all just sit in silence. Heads low, some staring out the window on the ER glass door, some running their hands through their hair and all others.

They hope that it won't be as bad as when Daniel fell sick, since the latter was too being sent to the ER on the day they found out he collapsed to the ground, unable to talk, vigorously shiver with an extremely high fever.

---

"Everything is well, he have a severe vertigo and mild fever due to lack of sleep, and lack of nutrients. I'll prescribe you with the medicines to ease up his vertigo, but the better solution for it is good sleep."

Daniel, Jisung and their manager all let out a long sigh of relief when the doctor explained on Seongwoo's condition.

"Thank you doctor. We appreciate you taking your time checking on him and-" the doctor stop Jisung from going on further with a laugh. He pats his shoulder saying it's nothing serious and not to worry about it that much.

Daniel turned to look at Seongwoo still lying on the ER bed unconscious. He felt his heart swell up, I should have noticed it sooner, even before the concert starts. Why didn't I notice it. Daniel keep repeating himself that in his head. He wanted to cry when he thought about how the older kept it all to himself and not telling any of them, not telling him that he's not well.

"Niel ah, let's go." Daniel snap out from his mind and back to reality whe Jisung called him, patting his shoulder trying to calm him down. 

"Can we take him home?" Shouldn't they keep him here?" he ask, glancing back at the doctor.

The doctor only smile, shaking his head as if saying Seongwoo is fine and he should be resting at home rather than at the hospital. 

With that, Daniel stood up and walked towards Seongwoo along with Jisung and their manager. Before they could even start to carry Seongwoo, they found him cracking his eyes open, and only hissed and covering his eyes with his hand to the sudden bright light.

"Seongwoo hyung!" Daniel is the first to call out to him, grabbing his other hand with his own.

Seongwoo looked at him weakly, still trying to figure out where he is. With a weak voice he said Daniel's name. "Niel-ah.."

Then Jisung in, "Seongwoo ah, don't talk. Just sleep. You don't need to know where you are. Okay?" Seongwoo now turn to look at Jisung who stood at the other side of him. He didn't say anything and just gave him a weak hum, before dozing back to sleep.

---

Once they reached home, Daniel had to wake Seongwoo up so that he could walk up to their dorm, so he did not saying anything and just walked towards their dorm with Daniel and Woojin both supporting his body. Both arm draped around the two.

Daehwi helped in carrying Seongwoo's stuff while he keep glancing back at him.

Once their manager unlock the front door and opening the wide for Daniel and Woojin with Seongwoo to walk in.

They took the older straight to his bedroom. "Should we ask him to climb up his bed?" Woojin asked as he glance at the other older, trying to figure out the best solutions.

"No, he'll sleep on my bed tonight." said Daniel, motioning Woojin to put Seongwoo on his bed.

Daniel sat on the bed together with Seongwoo. "Thanks Woojin ah." the younger only smile and left the two older.

"Hyung?" Daniel whisper out to Seongwoo who seems to be fighting off his headache, as he noticed how the older were grimacing a lot. Hand pressing into his temple.

He could only bring his arm around the older's shoulder while he watched till Seongwoo finally stop grimacing. He then call out to him again. "Hyung.."

This time Seongwoo open his eyes, looking at him weakly. "Ohh...Niel ah." he said.

"Let's get you freshen up okay. You need to changed out of your clothes, and remove all the make ups as well." Daniel said, as he grab into their towels, and other things they need to wash up.

"It's okay Niel ah, I can do it myself." Seongwoo try to stand up but ended up wincing and sat back down on the bed because of his vertigo.

"No hyung, I'll do it for you. So allow me to do that much for you. You've done a lot for me before when I was sick too. So let me return the favor and take care of you. Okay?" 

Seongwoo can't argue with him so he just nod, still not looking at Daniel when he starts to undressed him and washed his face, and help him brush his teeth.

---

Their manager already told their company that Seongwoo won't be going anywhere or do any activities till he fully recovers. Well, that's because the news about Seongwoo collapsed on stage at their fan con are currently the hot topics. Fans demanded YMC to stop overworking him and let them rest more. They also demanded them to be more kind and focus on their idols health and asking that this won't happen again.

Wannables are already upset once when Daniel fell sick, that they all almost want to burn the building down and now with the news of Seongwoo collapsing on stage, makes them even more upset and angry.

So YMC issued on saying that Seongwoo will be resting at home and saying that he's a lot better now.

--- 

Seongwoo didn’t know how he ended up being cared for, pampered and spoilt by Daniel and now resting his head on his lap as he felt Daniel comb through his hair, sometime feeling at ease as the younger gave him some gentle massage on his temple.

He let Daniel look after him after they argue on the second day after he just woke up until he finally gave in. Daniel was stubborn and Seongwoo knows that he himself is stubborn as well.

Seongwoo still remember how the first day he woke up on Daniel's bed, suprised as he found the younger were sitting on the floor, head resting on the bed with one hand holding onto a somewhat cold compress as Seongwoo thought.

He didn't remember much on what had happen to him yesterday, but only knows that he collasped to on stage and that was it.

Once Daniel woke up, he asked the younger on what happened to him. Daniel only smile and starts explaining, he listen diligently to the younger, but once in a while wincing at his headache.

"You had me worried sick, hyung. When you suddenly collapsed like that, I can feel that my heart dropped. You were so pale hyung. You can ask the rest of the boys too if you don't believe me. And trust me, when I said you were pale, it means that you were soooooo pale." he emphasize the word 'so'.

Seongwoo couldn't say anything. He didn't know that he was in that bad of condition. "Sorry Daniel. I didn't mean to worry you guys. So I just...I just hide it." is the only thing he could say.

"Don't do that again, hyung. Really, you need to tell us if you're not feeling well. You have to tell me if you're not feeling well. Okay hyung? Please promise me that." 

Daniel was looking at him pleadingly, asking that he should let out his feeling more to him, to all the others and Seongwoo could only nods his head, making Daniel smile softly.

As he thought back about it, he kind of feel good when there is someone he could share his burden with, sharing about how he feels especially to Daniel since he found himself being pampered by the giant overgrown puppy for the last three days. Still remebering how Daniel said, its his way of showing gratitude at all the times Seongwoo have been giving him when he was sick back then.

"Yah, I was just doing my job as a good hyung. Plus its also because you were so clingy when you're sick that I can't bear to leave you all alone." Seongwoo said as he feels more relax into Daniel's soft, gentle massage on his scalp. It felt so good.

"Whatever, hyung, but I'm not gonna stop until you're fully recover. I'll be your personal nurse until you're all good and don't try to argue with me again, because I'm not gonna back out." Daniel said as he smile down at his hyung being all calm and relax while he's giving his the massage. He's happy that he could make the older feel at ease. Daniel know that Seongwoo still have the headache but it's not as bad as how it was three days ago and thank god his fever wear off 2 days ago and he was glad about it.

"Alright Niel ah, I'm not gonna ask you to stop okay. So please keep on pampering me, keep on all those care you want to give to me because I still feel a little light headed." Seongwoo chuckles, as he look at the younger who starts to smile even wider.

"Sure thing, hyung. Anything you want. What will it be? Cuddling? Snuggling? Massage? Oh wait I'm currently doing that. Hmm, cook for you? Bath you?" 

"Yah! I can take my own bath, thank you very much." Daniel could only laugh as he watched Seongwoo pouts, but then making a thinking face as if he tries to contemplating on Daniel's offer.

"Hmm, guess cuddling would be good enough." 

"Ahhh, always the cuddling. Well okay, since I love to cuddle too so what the heck. But first, your medicine." 

"Of course..." Seongwoo shrugs as he sat up straigth, allowing Daniel to go and get him a glass of water for his medicine. He cameback not too long after and handed him the glass of water.

"Your vertigo's. It's a must." as Daniel handed two tablets of that said medicine and Seongwoo quickly shoved them into his mouth and gulped down the water. "Okay done." he said, placing the glass down on the floor.

Before Seongwoo could even say anything or turn to look at Daniel, he found that he was already being pounced onto the bed again. Daniel pulled him closed so that Seongwoo is now resting on his chest, as Daniel nuzzle his face into the older's hair.

Seongwoo breathe in relaxation as he listen to Daniel's soothing heartbeat. "This feels good.." he mutters as he closed his eyes shut.

"It does, isn't it." replied Daniel as the latter gently the older's hair. "Is your headache going away?"

"Hmm...kind of." 

"Good. But I hope it'll stay a little longer so that I can spoil you even more and pamper you too." Seongwoo can feel that Daniel was smiling and hearing him chuckles as he said that.

"Hey, don't go praying for me stay sick. Although....it's really good, because I get all the love and care."

Daniel laughs together with Seongwoo.

"And I'll be more than happy to give you all that, hyung. As a thank you taking care of me before."

"Hmm, please do."

Seongwoo felt himself drifting off to sleep and so does Daniel as they stay like that, cuddling till they fall asleep.

Whatever it is, Seongwoo knows he loves it. Every single one of it that was given to him from his cute, cuddly, clingy dongsaeng.

--------------

Hahahahaha, more OngNiel xDDDD ughh, I can't stop myself from writing lots of OngNiel, I don't know why. And this is basically focusing on Seongwoo being sick at their fan con (even though it didn't happen in reality) and it's Daniel's turn to look after him, so this what happen xDDDD I can't think of anything else hahahahaha...Anyway, sorry for the typos and errors kay? I'm too lazy to check it out now, but I'll probably will one day...CIAO!!