The day before my birthday

I fell in love with a child

"Oppa!" i said as i started to run toward Myungsoo and his group.

"Ah! Jiyeonah! Ready to go home?" He patted my head. 

"NE!! Ah! Annyeonghasaeyo" I said as i bowed to my brothers friends. 

"Annyeong Jiyeonah!" Sunggyu said as he waved to me cheerfully. 

"Oh Annyeong Jiyeonah! Do you want something specific for your birthday?" Woohyun asked.

"Ummm nope i have all i ever wanted right here." I gave him a smile and he smiled back. 

"Jiyeonah!" Hoya came up to me and hugged me. *I was used to him hugging me, he did it everyday. He told me i was just too cute for him to stay away from me. kekeke*

"Yah HOWON WHO SAID YOU COULD HUG MY SISTER?!?" Myungsoo said while pulling him back.  

"Aish this kid. Myungsoo why do you always have to bring her around everywhere we go? She is so annoying." Sungyeol spat out. 

I felt my blood pressure going up and without knowing i kicked Sungyeol in the shin. 

"ACK!! You little-" 

"SUNGYEOL SHI! WITHOUT YOU KNOWING BUT DID YOU KNOW YOUR ALSO A PAIN IN THE ? I MEAN CALLING SOMEONE ANNOYING WHEN YOUR MORE ANNOYING! YOU CHODDING CHODDING CHODDING!!" I scram and took Myungsoo's wrist and started to walk home. 

*Pfft this little kid*  (A/N Sungyeol is blue) 

"Oppa! Do you have to bring him with us? I mean to Cabi? I really dont want him to come." I said while i pouted and looked at him dead in the eye. 

"Of course Jiyeon, even if you dont like him. He is my best friend so will you be good on your birthday and not yell at him? For me?" 

I crossed my arms. "Well then you'll have to buy my lots of good food on my birthday. okay?" I stomped my feet knowing i was defeated, everyone knew my weakness....FOOD. 

"Okay promise" Myungsoo held out his pinky and i intertwined my pinky with his sealing it off with our thumbs touching. 

I suddenly became happy again and started skipping. 

"Oppa! Give me a piggyback will you? I'm tired." 

"But Jiyeonah our house is just around the corner." 

"Then it wont be a problem for you willl it?" I said and smiled. 

"Come on then get on." He squatted and let me take my time to get on. 

Flashback 3 years ago~

"Oppa!" 

"Ne?"

"Do you know what i want for my birthday?"

"What would you like?" 

"Umm i want to have my first boyfriend. Hehe. Do you think you could give me that?" 

"I'll try." he said as he messed up my hair. 

~~~~~~

*Jiyeonah if only you didnt get hurt you wouldnt be so mean to any guy and open your heart up to them. Then i could find you a boyfriend. Someone i could trust.*