A Regular Day

I fell in love with a child

~Bell Rings~ 

"Waaah!Paegupayo Paegupayo~" I said to my friends as i walked with them to lunch. 

"Your always hungry" Jia says as she pulls out a pork bun from her bag and gives it to me. 

"WAH!! Gomawo!! unni you always know what to do and what im craving!" I gave her a tight squeeze. 

I suddenly feel a shoulder around my arms and look up a smirk immediantly came upon my face. 

"YAH! WHO SAID YOU COULD DO THAT!? EHH??" I took Ha Min oppas hand and without knowing i flipped him on his back a little too hard. 

"Aish" *I just wanted to surprise you* He scratched his head and got up. 

"Yu Ha Min, how many times does Jiyeon have to tell you. She will never go out with you." 

I gazed back and saw Jungmin. His cold stares really freak people out buuut i think he is totally cute. 

"OPPA!!" I scram as i jumped into his arms. Jungmin suddenly turned into a preschooler. 

"Dongsaeng! Have you eaten yet? My Jiyeonnie is soo cute isnt she?" He held out a lunchbox for me. 

"For me?" As i pointed to the lunchbox. 

"Mmmmm, if you give me  a quick peck on the cheek ill give this to you." Jungmin gestured his cheek toward me.

"EEH! Why do you think im going to give you a kiss?" I slapped him on his shoulder. He pouted and crossed his arms. I did the same because he wouldnt give me the lunchbox. 

"You guys come on lets sit" Hae Min said to us. 

"Ne! Unni i was thinking about going to Cabi this weekend will you guys go?" I said pulling her arm and using my 100 percent aegyo. 

"Sure we'll go, anything for jiyeonah" She smiled assuringly and patted my head. 

"But my brother and his friends are going so do you still wanna come?" Rubbing the back of my neck because whenever i  tell her Infinite is coming they always back out. 

"Jiyeonah isnt it for your birthday?" She tilted her head. 

"Oh Yeah! I totally forgot" 

"Since its for your birthday we'll come for sure!" She pinched my cheek and i smiled. 

"Gomawo Unni!! Saranghae!" 

~~~~~~~~~

Lunch was now over and we were all walking back to our classes. As i was walking i heard someone walking behind me. I turned around stared at that person straight in the eye. 

"OPPA!! WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!?" i yelled at my brother Myungsoo.

"Just walking you to class Jiyeon, how can i let my sister walk by herself?" He said as he pulled me into a hug. I saw some of his fangirls hiding in the halls giving me daring glares. I punched him in the tummy and started to run to class. 

"OPPA YOU KNOW WHAT?! LOOK AT THE TIME YOUR GUNNA BE LATE TO CLASS! MEHRONG!"

"Aish this kid." Myungsoo said as he turned around and ran to class.