Cook Up a Little Love

Cook Up a Little Love

Date: 12/12/18

 

Jins day started out as hell. He slept through his alarm and woke up late. Then he almost burnt down his house trying to make toast for breakfast and the jar of jam he was using exploded all over the kitchen. When he looked outside he sees that it is snowing like there is no tomorrow.

Wonderful. At least my car isn’t broken. He spoke too soon.

“I can not believe I have to walk to work! It is below freezing and I’m already late on the first day too! FML!” he yelled running back inside to get a thicker coat.  

 

Namjoon on the other hand had nothing to worry about. He could sleep in. He had no worries about money or work. He was a billionaire.

Growl. Damn he was hungry.

“Where is that chef dad hired?”

He was a billionaire who couldn’t cook. He did everything by himself but cooking was the one thing he couldn’t do. Other than sing, dance, and say Stockholm properly.  

 

If you haven’t figured it out yet. Jin is Namjoon's new chef. BTW Namjoon didn’t hire jin himself. They have never seen each other before.

 

Namjoon POV

It’s 11:30 and the chef still isn’t here.

Knock knock knock.

 “Finally!”

I went to open the door and I saw a beautiful guy standing there. He had snowflakes in his hair and on his eyelashes. His face was a little pale because of the cold. He had pink lips and brown hair.

“Hey, I’m Jin. Sorry i’m late.” he said putting his hand out.

I stared at it then took it and stared directly into his eyes. His cheeks became pink and i watched the color spread down his neck and disappear into the top of his sweater and jacket. I wonder how much further down that blush goes. No! Stop right there!

“Um… I’m Namjoon. Come in?” I said moving out of the doorway.

“Thanks. Hmm… warm.” he said with a pleased smile on his face. “Nice place. Do you live alone?”

“Yeah”

“Hmm… Well it’s pretty cozy. I wish my place was as nice is this.”

“You live alone? No girlfriend or boyfriend?”

“Yeah alone and single. Why?”

“Well I just assumed… Nevermind.”

“Ok. Well can you show me to the kitchen? Have you eaten anything yet? I can make you some breakfast…actually more of brunch.”

Growl

“I’ll take that as yes you are hungry.” he chuckled. How is it that someone's laugh can make you feel so good. How is it that someone’s laugh can make your heart start fluttering.

 

Jins POV

 

I was really late. The guy, Namjoon, looked real good. His hair was purple and swept to the side and when he smiled he had these adorable dimples. We hit off almost immediately. As soon as i started cooking we started talking about ourselves. We have a lot in common.

 

-2 month later-

 

Date: 2/9/19

 

I been working here for 2 months now. I love this job. I get to do what i love every single day. Only thing is that I don’t get to sleep in like I used to but it’s ok because I get to see Namjoons bedhead and pillow crease marked face from where he slept too hard. He’s cute and fun.

 

I think I love him.

 

I’m gonna tell him today.


 

Namjoons POV

 

I so glad that I get to see Jin hyungs pretty face everyday. I liked him on the first day but now i’ve fallen harder.

 

I think I love him.

 

I’m gonna tell him today.        

 

“Good morning jinnie hyung.”

“Good morning Namjoon.”

“Um hyung I need to talk to you about something. It’s important.”

“Oh… I needed to talk to you about something too. You go first because you brought it up.”

“Ok… I… umm iloveyou.”

He just looked at me with surprised eyes. I don’t think thats a good thing. He still didn’t say anything. I felt a lump growing in my throat and tears welling in my eyes. I looked down to avoid him seeing the tears in my eyes.

“Namjoon…” he whispered. I didn’t respond. I heard him put the knife he was using down. After some shuffling I saw his feet next to mine. I felt his fingers on my chin. He tilted my head upwards a little bit so that i was looking at him.

“You’re serious right?”

“Yeah” I whispered finally letting the tears slip down my face. He quickly wiped them away.

“Namjoon don’t cry. No crying. Okay?”

I nodded my head but I still didn’t stop crying.

“Hyung… I’m sorry.”

“Why are you sorry?” he asked sounding genuinely confused.

“I shouldn’t have said anything. You probably don’t like me anyways. I just rui-”

All of a sudden his lips were on mine and we were kissing. His lips started to move a little. I was so shocked at first that i didn’t respond. When it finally hit me i started to kiss back too. I closed my eyes. He my lip as if to ask for entrance. I gladly let him. Our tongues danced together for a few minutes till both of us had to part to catch our breath. Somehow we had ended up on the couch with him on top of me. You can imagine what happened after that. We went to my room and did… stuff. ;)