Chapter 2 :HIM

Love laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOO SI JIN

 

Yoo Si Jin’s father(I’ll just call him Mr Yoo for this chapter) was a soldier too. He was also part of the special forces. He had uncertain missions timings and would have to leave his family,making his wife extremely sad and worried each time for he might not return after every mission alive. When Si Jin was 10 years old,his father had gone on another of his missions. HE often saw his mother sad and worried. Si Jin being the understanding and caring boy he was comforted his mother and also asked her a question.

 

“Eomma, Why did you marry appa if he causes you so much pain?” Si Jin asked. His mother looked up at him and had a small tender smile on her face.

 

“Si Jin ah, when you fall in love with someone, you can overcome all these obstacles. I love your appa and I chose to marry him. I love him so accepted how he is. Your appa is doing a honourable job,keeping all of us safe and sound.’’she answered. Then with a teasing smile she said, “ You also wouldnt be here if i didnt marry your appa!”

 

Si Jin took this all in. Since then, he had decided to become a soldier and become like his fire. He knew he had to find someone just like his eomma….just as understanding and brave as her.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoo Si Jin like Kang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter