Episode 2

The Cheeky Nurse Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Two

Park Chorong

 

“Best! Day! Ever!” Bomi screamed in delight, her right hand holding mine while the other was holding a surfboard. We spent the whole day playing in the beach, swimming. Bomi learned to surf as well, as I cheered for by the shore. I can’t surf even if my life is depended on it. I’m still scared of water. We built sandcastles and wrote our names in the sand. It must’ve seem childish, immature, totally different from whom I usually am.

However, I let it all go, even just this once. I enjoyed this day with all my heart, thinking that it could be the last.

“This day is just plainly awesome! Riding the waves, swimming and the two of us being together? It’s just really awesome! Really!” Her endless exclaims was just too amusing. Her happiness was literally written all over her face. I am really happy too. I am happy that she is.

 I just giggled and watched the setting sun; the two of us were walking by the shore. Just like what she exclaimed, we are having the best day ever. I am having my best day ever.

And I know the memories we’ve made, I won’t forget it. Not when I know I have to set aside this relationship soon. Not when I know I have to hurt her in the process of it.

“Yeah, it’s perfect. I can’t believe Eunji ever left Busan. This place is too beautiful!” I mumbled, staring at the horizon with a wide smile. Slowly, that smile loses its meaning though. “Hey, Bomi… there is actually something that I have to tell—“

Before I could even finish, Bomi got distracted and cut me off.

“Hey, did you hear about the 24th?! I heard there will be a beach concert. Eunji invited us to come. She says it’s gonna be lit! And it’s three nights from now!!!” The excitement on her face was just too genuine, too clueless.

Faking another smile, “Y-yeah! I heard it too! Some good bands are coming to perform! Blue Paprika is performing too! Let’s watch it tonight?”

“Of course! Who am I supposed to watch it with, anyway?” She giggled and pressed her lips on my forehead. “Of course with my girlfriend, right?”

“Hmph… Stop that.” I pinched her cheeks. “You’re too cute!”

“Oh, am I~?” She even wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

I nodded my head. “Yeah, and cheeky too!”

She planted another kiss on my nose and giggled. “Only to you~”

“Pft… Whatever. Come on, I’m hungry.” I tugged on her hand, pursing my lips to my grandpa’s house where I was staying for a while. It was just a simple rest house, quite differe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter