Hate To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who are you?!

 

~ 2 years letter ~

(In Busan Dialect)

" Yeay.. Omma I got the lead!! I'm so happy now!! " I told my mom. Right after I read my name on the board, I immediately call her. I became the major assistant.

"Aigoo Good job my daughter!! Keep your work that way.. Make sure to make people happy with your job~ " she said. She sounds so happy.. " Okay omma.. Thank you so much for always supporting me!! I love you.. muah muah muah!!" I said before we ended the call..

(Normal)

" Hey Yoomin!!" Congratulations for your advancement! Hope we will have a good team work! " One of my senior and as I know she is my partner, Mrs Yoon.

" Thank your Mrs Yoon.. Please look after me well. " I said formally.

" Mrs Yoon, Miss Jung follow me to my office now. " Mr Bang suddenly interrupt us. We both just nodded and follow him to his office.

" Okay so First of all congratulations for your advancement Miss Jung. I hope you can do your job as good as Mrs Yoon. If you didn't understand anything,don't be shy to asked her. " Mr Bang said as I nodded.

" And second, we have a new CEO that will start working this Monday so I want you both to show him around, can you? " Mr Bang asked.

" Sure sir. " We both answer.

" He came right away from L.A so his Korean aren't that good so I hope you both can teach him too. " Mr. Bang said again. We both smiled and agreed.

New boss?

Hmm I hope we can get along well like the others get along with me~

●●●

Someone Pov :

That was a long and tiring flight. I think I will just get back home and and rest. Plus tomorrow is weekend and my work is not started yet.

I call a taxi and give him my house address.I was looking through out the window.

Wow!

Seoul changed a lot than the last time I was here.

I was busy looking around when suddenly my phone rang.

(In Mandarin)

" Yeah pa.. " I answered the call from my dad. " Have you arrive? " He asked. " Yeah I just arrived. But Jackson cannot pick me up today so I just call a taxi and take a rest at home tonight. "

" Of course son.. it's a long and tiring flight.. Okay then Get enough rest son. " my dad said before he hung up the call.

Just less than 5 minutes my phone rang again.

And this time it was from this loudest guy that I ever know, Jackson.

" Hello -- " I haven't finish my greet, he already yelled happily to me.

" WELCOME BACK TO KOREA HYUNG!!!! " He yelled making me startled. I have to pull away the phone from my ears.

" You are making me deaf Gaga.. " I sighed. " Opps Sorry hyung~~ " He chuckled.

" So how was the flight? " He asked.

" Boring,long and tiring~ I am on my way to my house now. " I answer him. Gosh I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter