Don't Grow Up So Soon

Smol Jin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinnie, you forgot –!” Taehyung stretched his upper body over the passenger seat.

‘You forgot to kiss appa …’ He thought to himself. Before he could call for his youngest son’s attention, the car of the door was already closed. Taehyung slumped himself into his seat and sighed deeply.

‘Jinnie is finally growing matured I guess …’ He thought to himself and lets out another deep sigh.

“No! Jinnie will be my forever baby Jinnie!” He shouted out to no one. He smiled to himself as memories of his son Seokjin when he was just born came to his thoughts. He didn’t stop until he heard the sound of car honks from behind. He had blocked the entrance of the kindergarten that Seokjin attends.

Talking about hectic Monday mornings, Taehyung sure was experiencing one.

 

 

Kim Seokjin, son of businessman Kim Taehyung, had already started attending his first year in kindergarten. Unlike his older brother Jungkook, Seokjin easily makes friends and no doubt he has a lot of friends – Girls and boys. He was brought up to be kind and caring, it is no wonder why the teachers and children like him so much.

Seokjin loves attending kindergarten too. He never complains or gets grumpy when waking up whenever it is a school day. He helps his mum to wake Jungkook up, who sleeps deeply. In kindergarten, he enjoys the singing classes, break time, nap time and especially play time.

Although he has a lot of friends, he has his own close friends as well. There is Min Yoongi who Seokjin loves napping with. They usually push their sleeping mat so that they could sleep together. There is Kim Namjoon who Seokjin loves chatting with during break time. Seokjin finds everything Namjoon says interesting. Last but not least, there is Jung Hoseok who is Seokjin’s fixed playmate. All four of them play together but the one that plays with Seokjin the most is Hoseok.

“Everybody listen to me! My eomma is going to marry my new appa!” One of the girls who just barged into the playroom shouted. Of course, since she came into the room with such a blast, she got everyone’s head and attention to her.

“What is ‘marry’?” A boy asked.

“Hmm … My mama told me that 'marry' is when you love someone so much that you want to be with them forever so both of you marry,” another boy answered.

“It’s true! I heard eomma and new appa say ‘I love you’ a lot of times to each other! They say it to me, does this mean they want to marry me too?” The girl scratched her chin and wondered. The question made the room quiet down as the children were thinking.

“Then, I want to marry Jinnie! I love him too!” Hoseok shouted as he jumpe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter