Finale

Knock your head three times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Jeongyeon well I'll start from the first time I was hurt, no maybe the first time I was hurt like there's no tomorrow.

Jeongyeon's Pov
"Damn! Why did that alarm clock i very useless." I said while I was running but then I bump to a DISCIPLINARY OFFICER!

"I'm very sorry but I am very late for my first subject" I said and try to put my calm face and when I was about to escape the situation that girl suddenly pull me by the ear.

"Tsk tsk long time no see Jeongyeon~shii!" The girl exclaim.

"Please let me go" I beg her.

"Hey is that how you treat a friend" she exclaim again.


'Whooaaaa I never thought I am literaly friend zone huh' I thought.

"Okay good morning Nayeon EONNIE now please eonnie let me go" I said.

"Okay okay but I have to tell you something later" she said and pat my head.

I quickly run to my room and sneak like a kid. Well to tell you this I have a crush on her and if we will have a bet about what she is going to tell me I guess it's about the boy she likes and for sure I will win the bet. She's been like these for a year! Telling me about that boy but I already told her that that boy is not good for her but she doesnt listen so I just let her be. I am just here for her if she needs me. Well that's the definition of a good friend.

*ring ring*

Ohh the bell rang better to be at the cafeteria or that bunny will kill me!

I run very fast and from the outside of the cafeteria I can clearly hear loud cheers and I change the running mode to walk. When I enter the cafeteria that time I was very hurt. The feeling that the air you breath suddenly stop going in in your body.I don't know if I should cry or laugh. Cause why not the scene is your bestfriend being a girl of someone. Yes I am hurt cause I freaking love that girl even though she is sometimes annoying and somewhat I am happy for her cause her dream come true. I can't remove my feet from my position and I feel like my eyes is burning when someone pull me from the scene and drag me to the roof top.

When we reach the roof top, I don't even know who drag me but I'm thankful for that person.

*slap*

Or maybe not.

"Are you that dumb to love the person who is dumber than you!" Jihyo shout.

"Aishhh" that's the only thing I can say and look down.

" you dumb jeongyeon!" She exclaim again.

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry?! You didn't do anything to me!" She said.

"No I'm sorry because I was dumb to not know you like me."  I said and look up to meet her shock eyes.

"You can't fool Oppa you know" I said and chuckle bitterly.

" I guess even godjihyo can't fool her angel huh" Jihyo said and look down and I walk to her direction and hug her.

"So let me confess too! I LIKE YOU PARK JIHYO!" I SHOUT to her ears and she suddenly push me causing me to roll over like a dog.

"Yah!" She exclaim and kneel to me just to punch me and slap me?!

"Do you really meant it?" Jihyo ask and I just nob. She suddenly grab my collar very hard and that day she claim me, no she claim my first kiss.

I don't know but this girl is there for me the whole time I was being dumb to that bunny girl. I am not the type of person who fools himself. But little did I know my bestfriend was listening, no watching us.


Nayeon's Pov
I was waiting here in the cafeteri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter