I kicked him too!

Harley

"Mumfmg.." I mummbled rolling out of bed. It's sunny. Great... I walked over to the long full body mirror and looked at my sleeply like state. My big hoodie covered my slim figure, my long, black hair and silver tips everywere. I look like crap... so I'm not dreaming. cool. As I walked to the bathroom I saw clothes on the floor. Not in my clothes pile but all over the ground. what the...? I don't have brown bras... "Hey Otoka! Did your sister come over las-"I was cut off by seeing my fianca, Otoka with some girl doing... well.

"Who the heck is this?!" I screamed. They looked ateach other paniced before getting thier selfes 'together'. "I should be saying that to you! You better be his sister or-"  I got sick of her so I landed a hard slap on her cheek making her fall. "Ow my back!" she yelled. 'Ow my back!' SHUT UP! I moked in my head. " Maesogi!" Oto helped her up but she ended up falling again "Why!? What did you-" he was going to yell at me. Countdown to dumb plead in 5....4....3....2... "Umm... I uh... love.... you?" he back up trying to get away. Love. That's not a food so i don't care! That earned him a good kick in the gut. 

 He groaned and wined but I really didn't care at that point. "Oh shut up.The way I found you if  I woke up any later you'd be on the floor anyway." I lunged at them before marching to the room grabing my bags I packed knowing this would happen one day. 

I picked out this:

Image result for outfits

After getting everything ready I texted my friend, Mark 'milk has been spilled'. It was our code word. We picked it because I won't cry over spilled milk. As I walked into the living room they were dreesed and nervous. "I am leaving because well.." I acted all akward to trick them. "I'm so sorry! He said that you were his sister!" she said walking up to me slowly. aka sorry for that but i'm going to do it later today. Just as I was about to say something Mark texted again. 

Marku💙: Omw~ What's the name of 'it'. "I'm Omi Maesogi by the way." the girl spoke again.

Me: Omi Maesogi🙄

Mark💙: Pic pls~

Me: no

Mark💙 : fine... outside!

Me: omw

I didn't even care that she tried to shake my hand and I walk right past her. "I'm leaving cause a hate you both~" I said flipping them off then walking out to Mark's car. 'You flipped them off didn't you?" he said while looking at you. "I kicked him too!" I giggled.