plans into motion

Darker past

 

 

I jolted up with a loud gasp. My chest hurt due to the speed of my heart beating. I was drenched with sweat and my hands shook in front of my face. I couldn’t speak if I tried. I was petrified.

A dream? No. A memory. The same memory that haunted my every thought. The memory of that ritual every first born male was forced into by his father for over 3,000 years. The ritual that forced my family to live underground for a dead pharaoh who didn’t deserve 3,000 years of faithful tomb keepers.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to my side and linked eyes with Odion, my adopted brother. I was reminded of his loyalty as I saw the scars on his face. They were a promise to always protect me. Odion had wanted the ritual, since he was the first born, but my father never let him have it. He was not born from my mother and was denied the him what would have saved me from these horrible memories.

“Master Marik. Are you alright?” he spoke with a gentle voice that calmed me. I shook my head to clear the thoughts that clouded my mind once again. He was about 4 years older than me but I had more rule over him since I was my father’s son by blood. N

“I’m fine, odion. Why do you ask.” everything about me shouted just how much of a lie that was. He knew that I wasn’t alright and he knew exactly why. This hadn’t been the first time this has happened and it sure will not be the last.

“Master, your were screaming in your sleep.” he seemed concerned for me. A waist.

“I said that I’m fine. Leave me be.”

He stood and removed his hand from its place on my shoulder. “As you wish.” he left the room without another work. I was left alone again and I knew that being alone with my thoughts was never a goods thing.

I pulled out my deck and continued to plot my revenge for the pharaoh. He had been awakened but I am no longer a tomb keeper. My father was killed and I’ve rebelled against my sister. I found a group of rare hunters to help me in my hunt for Egyptian God Cards, the most powerful power on all the Earth.I had plans to make, cards to collect and allies to make. My time couldn’t be waisted.

I stood from my bed and wiped the sweat from my bronze skin. I brushed out my shoulder length hair and replaced my old eyeliner with a fresh coat. I changed into a lavender hoodie that barely exposed my stomach and black army pants. As I finished off my look with solid gold earrings, bracelets and a necklace, I thought to myself about all the different ways I could further my plans today.

A future pharoah should never be anything less than presentable. Even for his servants, he must appear flawless. As a traditional Egyptian, there was no other way to be presented. The only person who I had trusted enough to show my unmake self to was Odion.

Although most all of my rare hunters were mind controlled by my millenium rod, there was still no reason to look like slothful boy. I was going to become a pharaoh after all.

Ever since my father’s death, I had been obsessed with becoming the Pharaoh over the whole Earth and collecting Egyptian God Cards in order to fulfill this plan.

All I needed was to obtain Obelisk the Tormentor, which was with my sister. Ishizu was powerful while she had the millenium necklace but once that was out of the way, then the last Egyptian God Card would be more than easy to take by force.