Chapter 3: Unexpected Friendship

To our own spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

"Park Chaeyoung! Dress up faster will you? I've been waiting here in the lobby for an hour!" I said screaming through my phone. "Could you just wait? I'm still here and I'm trying to pick a proper outfit" She replied screaming back at me as I am on loudspeaker mode. Seriously could this girl get any slower? I feel like sleeping in here in the lobby. 

After another 30 mins a girl dressed in white superstars, black ripped jeans, white oversized shirt tucked in on the front with her denim jacket. Damn she took an hour and a half just to look like this I thought to wanted to wear like a gown or something it took her long enough. "You took an hour just to look like that?!" I stood up walking near her with my arms crossed on my chest. "Hello? it's our free day i dont want to look shabby of course i wanted to look good." I rolled my eyes at her and pulled out my phone from my pocket checking the time. It's near afternoon already.

"Hey! Is it okay to bring a friend?" Chaeyoung asked cheerfully holding in her phone in her hand. Maybe she was trying to contact that person to come with us. But who? It's rare for chaeyoung to bring a friend.

"Sure! But who?"

"Kim Taehyung! I asked him if he could drive us over to the shopping district and told him to come with us as well"

"Oh really? I'll be meeting him today?" I asked in a shocked voice. Well I know taehyung and he knows me too. It's just that we haven't seen each other yet. we exchanged conversations on the phone but that's it. I don't have the time to see him and I don't really wish to see him too. Although I bet it would be nice to see him. I'm quite curious on what he looked like too.

 

After a few minutes I looked through my phone again and stared at my own reflection. Okay my make up looks good, my eyeshadow looks okay as well. I glanced my phone downwards to peek at my outfit. I decided to wear long sleeved white gucci polo with trousers and dr.martens sandals. I guess this would be fine? Or should I change clothes?. I suddenly felt nervous at the fact that I'll be meeting him. I don't know what to expect and I'm also quite awkward at meeting new people. I hope he's handsome though.

While I'm staring through the screen of my phone checking myself out when suddenly a man with a deep but calming voice talked to me near my ears. "Hello jennie". I screamed right after I turned around only to see a man with perfect features come into sight. My hand was blocking my mouth as the echo of my scream echoed all throughout the lobby and that caused him to chuckle. I briefly close my eyes and put my hand on my chest feeling my heart wanting to escape past my ribcage. "Oh my god you scared me" I said while panting trying to calm myself down

I opened my eyes to reveal a man smiling at me. His boxed smile was mesmerizing at his eyes were sparkling like the water in the sea. His jawline was really on point and he had the skin of like a baby. It's so clear and milky white. In short he is handsome..

"Oh thank God you're here! Taehyung this is jennie and jennie this is taehyung!" Chaeyoung said cheerfully while clapping her hands in excitement.

"Nice meeting you!" He said while reaching out his hand with a smile

"n-nice meeting you too"  I said while stuttering. Wait why am I stuttering? Maybe it was because he's handsome. Or-. no no that can't be it. Maybe it was because i was embarassed since I shouted? Yes that's why

I reached out to his hand and made a reserved handshake and smiled back at him. His eyes form a smile as well when he is smiling. how could someone look that good?? I have to urge to squish his face but we're not really that close so might as well do it in my imagination only.

"How are you jennie? I never expected to meet you today."

"I'm doing great taehyung! Me too i never expected you to come by. if only I knew I should've prepared more"

"Oh no you look great today trust me." He said while giving a thumbs up at me and chuckled at his cute remark. This guy really. That small compliment sent a zoo of butterflies in my stomach. I didn't notice how much I am smiling right now but I  just couldn't help it

"So should we go?" Chaeyoung asked cheerfully and the both of us nodded. He leads us to his car and chaeyoung immediately entered the shotgun seat and I sat comfortably behind the drivers seat. He closed the doors and started the engine when he started to drive.

 

I kept on scrolling through my phone trying to distract myself from the existence of taehyung. Seriously this is killing me. I kept on thinking about his smile yet he is only in front of me. but i can't help it his smile is just like perfect enough for me to be showered with good vibes. Like his smile can make my day bright in an instant. I glanced at the window trying to admire the view when suddenly I glanced at the front mirror only to find that taehyung's eyes were staring at me and we just locked out gaze with each other for a few seconds before blinking and distracting myself again. God help me this man is driving me crazy!! I could see him smiling through my peripherals yet I wanted to see his face. Okay okay calm down jennie it's only going to be for a while. 

We arrived at the shopping district and we strolled around for a while. Me and chaeyoung were too excited to pick clothes for each other that I forgot what I felt around taehyung. It's good this really is good i'm getting distracted. The three of us enjoyed shopping together and bought clothes as well. While we were walking I passed by a gucci branch and I coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter