A Birthday wish

Baekxing One Shots

im still crying ahsmsksnndnddndmdm 

That pic is SO SO SPECIAL TO ME. 

 

Yixing felt oddly empty. Well, his hands were full with the luggage but his heart was a contrast. It's been so long since he even got time for a breather. Last time he had time to call his personal people was about two damn months ago. He missed everything, like the smell of coffee as he would sip as he sat in a couch, reading a story book, or the pleasure of sleep itself, the pleasant relaxing of his body muscles back at home as he rolled around, lost in deep sleep, and long and deep conversations with his friends. These were just a few, he especially missed the man he cared for so much, the only one he finds as someone who can make him the happiest person in this world. Byun Baekhyun, for Yixing he was such a beautiful soul. He just really missed being called as "Lay-Hyung."

He struggled carrying his load and after much difficulty he finally reached the dorm. 

"I really should have got someone to help. " 

But he guessed it was better this way too. 

He entered the password and entered the building. 

It was silent, odd for its always full of some sort of noise. Odd especially because it was almost the midnight that marked the beginning of 7th October. This wasn't just some other day, it was his birthday after all. 

Well he wanted to surprise everyone so this was making him a bit nervous. 

At one point he felt a pair of hands cover his eyes. He knew who it was. He held the slender fingers that covered as he said, "Baekhyun-ah.. "

Of course, it has been months since they had seen each other but Yixing remembered Baekhyun's scent very well. How could he forget the smell he loved so much? 

Baekhyun smiled cheekily, and Yixing could feel it even though they both were silent. 

"Lay-Hyung... " Baekhyun whispered as he hugged the Chinese man from behind. 

Yixing felt a sort of peace, this is what he loved the most. His relationship with Baekhyun was a sense of warmth and peace more than everything else. A tiny blush covered his cheeks as he turned around to give a better hug. 

The hug was short as Lay broke it off to inquire about the other members, only to know that they had other schedules so they were pretty much alone. 

"Lay-Hyung, you know what? " 

They both were still holding both their hands together. 

Yixing was curious, he knew Baek was up to something when he saw the mischievous look that the shorter man gave. He just hummed for Baek to proceed. 

"I knew you were coming~~" he cooed as if to mock Yixing's poor efforts to suprise everyone. "Oh and before you ask, I just had connections heh~~" 

Yixing was trying so hard to hold himself back from squishing his Korean group mate who was acting a little too cute. He silently thought, "What sort of hypnotist is he to get me caught in his wicked spell? "

"Baekhyun, you gotta stop with that aegyo dammit. "

Baek just laughed and said okay before completely leaving Yixing for a moment, only to be back after taking out a cheesecake. Yixing smiled bright, cheesecake was one of the only few things that they both loved. 

The clock was a few moments away from ticking midnight as Baek lit a single candle. "Do you know? I made it just for you, for us. It was easy though, I just had to follow the cooking guide that was provided."

This was another thing Lay loved. They both were rich but were so simple for each other, just the way they loved things to be. 

It was only two minutes later, the clock struck the beginning of October 7th as Yixing wished for one thing he wanted the most, as he blew out his candle. 

"May your wish come true Lay-Hyung~ " 

Yixing felt so happy. It was the best beginning he could have for his birthday honestly. He was so happy that he got brave enough to pull Baek into his embrace, giving him a slight kiss on his lips before he shyly moved his face away to smell the scent of shampoo that lingered in strands of Baekhyun's black raven hair. Baekhyun moved to look at him before giving him a smile full of love. Yixing was moved. So moved. Baekhyun meant so much to him

He remembered his wish from before. He wanted nothing more than for them to be together forever. 

 

.

.

.

.

I will drop another one shot tomorrow hopefully.. A longer one. 

(This one is smth I posted on my now extinct ig acc w the same user name)