Shouts of the Heart

Hushed Shouts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s play!” Jiyong shouted over the booming music Seungri was playing.

“What?” Dara looked at him then shook her head laughing.

“I’m serious. It’s similar to what we are doing right now.”

Right now? Right now is Kwon Jiyong’s Christmas party. Since Christmas was 2 days ago, it can also be an early New Year party. The party was later and earlier, respectively, than it should be due to Big Bang schedules both on Christmas and New Year’s eve.

The party is in Korea. Somewhere no one outside of their circle is not. Seungri was currently in front of the made up stage and DJ booth pumping the crowd with the mic. Drinks were endless and so were the food. People were drinking and dancing.

Both of which Dara is not doing. She’s nursing a drink, yes. But she’s not taking advantage of bottomless alcohol. She’s being a cat that she is. Sitting in a corner people watching, next to her was CL laughing loudly with her sister and the Ahn sisters. She’s not bored, she’s also not enjoying. She was neutral, as always.

Her boyfriend was somewhere in the room being a good host, entertaining guests like YG sajangnim or his business partners.

She pouted when her fork made a scarping noise.

Her nachos & fries were gone.

That was when her boyfriend materialized in front of her.

“Let’s play!” Jiyong shouted over the booming music Seungri was playing.

“What?” Dara looked at him then shook her head laughing.

“I’m serious. It’s similar to what we are doing right now.” He pointed towards her and him, back and forth. She just looked at him puzzled.

Eyeing her drink he picked it up gave it a smell and sipped.

“Coke and rum.” He nodded.

“Babe. You were saying?” She reminded her boyfriend, who was now seated flushed next to her. One of his arms s tightly around her waist already.

“Games! Lets play games! Christmas parties do that! I’m bored.” She laughed at her boyfriend.

“Babe, I don’t think your guests came to the party with games in mind.” She patted his knee.

“Doesn’t mean we’re not playing. I’m G to the D. My party. My rules.” He wiggled his brows.

“You’re this person’s Ji.” She pointed a finger to herself with a huge grin.

“You bet I am. And you are mine.” He rubbed his nose to hers.

“Ugh. Lovebirds.” Junsuke made his presence known after he took a picture of the 2.

“Jealous?” Jiyong teased his good friend and he wrapped both arms around his girl and showered her face with kisses. Their dear Junsuke just rolled his eyes on them.

“Just the other day you were breathing fire!” Junsuke pointed a finger at the fireless dragon. “It’s because of you.” He then pointed a finger to the cuddly bunny.

 

2 days ago Junsuke got the major stress of his life. It was when the said dragon finished his last Japan schedule with s and found the waiting room empty.

Not really empty with various staff greeting them on a job well done. But without her, it is empty for him.

He grabbed his phone and sort through his messages, ignoring everyone else as he looked for hers, only to feel a new void of emptiness as there were no messages from her either. He even checked his voicemails and there were really none from her.

Where is she? Worry was etched on his face as he dialed her number. But it went straight to voicemail.

He called Junsuke next.

“Where is she?” Was his demand as soon as his friend picked it up.

“I don’t know. She’s not with me. She’s probably in the waiting room. I’m on my way there.”

“She’s not here. Where are you?”

“From the sky lounge. She was talking to YG earlier and the next I looked around she was not there anymore.”

“Where is she?”

“I. don’t. know. Try calling her.”

“Voicemail. Check the exits and hallways.” And he ended the call.

Then he spots a hat and marched towards it.

“Hyung, where is Dara?”

“Don’t you know where she is at all times?”

“Not right now. Junsuke said he last saw you 2 talking and then she’s not there anymore.”

“We did had a chat and set a meeting after the holidays. Then she excused herself. I didn’t know she’ll go missing.”

“Close the gates.”

“What the fu..”

“What if she’s kidnapped, hyung?”

“What are…”

“Somebody might have taken her. Away from me.”

“I can see that happening.”

“Hyung I have no time for your heartlessness.” His president just raised an eyebrow on him.

“I can see others wanting Dara but I was being sarcastic that someone can take her away from you. As much as you have a tight hold on her, she loves you way too much to even let others take her away from you or you from her.” He just gave the younger guy a stare then walked away from his sight leaving a frustrated Jiyong.

“You found her?” Junsuke materialized at the entrance. The response was a shake of his head ‘no.’

“Then why aren’t you looking for her? Why did you let her out of your sight?” This earned a glare from Junsuke.

“I love Dara but I am not her keeper. She is a strong, independent woman who can handle herself. Calm down and…”

“Security said she’s on her way here.” Hyunsuk said as he sat on his chair and pocketing his phone.

 

There she was at the door looking out of breath.

“WHERE WERE YOU?” He hurriedly walked towards her and held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter