Not Easy

Body Transformation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I feel hot, all over my body as I undress myself not even bothering to open my eyes, I just feel that my clothes are tight so it's hard to even breath. I tried to undone my clothes but to no avail. But when i tried to tear it cause I really felt uncomfortable,as i heard the sound of the clothes being torn.

tarratadatarrat ~

I didn't mind the clothe being ripped apart for what I only care now is first to feel comfortable. I lie back to my bed after I throw my clothes and undies excluding my underwear around the floor. I feel refresh somehow, as I cover myself in my blanket and fell asleep.

creaks --

I heard the sound of a door being carefully opened, I know it's my mom for she's been taking care of me this past few days, and only leave if there's some meeting in her business and need to be taken care off.

I'm still covered in my blanket but i slowly sits and rubbed my eyes after i yawned and stretch. I look at my mom who's carrying a tray of food and milk. It's still dark outside and my mom still on her night gown.

"Good morning Mom" i said with a smile, but i feel something was off for instead of my voice I heard a guys' voice instead as I furrow my brows. My mom is looking at me still frozen on the spot but regain herself as she smiled and walk towards the table beside my bed.

She left the food there and look at me as she also look around , and spotted my clothes that i throw awhile ago. I smiled wryly for mom is looking at me like i did something that can't be forgiven.

She asked all of a sudden and that caught me off guard "Where is my daughter?" as her eyes look beside me. "What are you talking about Mom?" I asked for my mom is acting weird, and that i also feel weird for my voice sounds different.

My mom then walk towards the other side of the Bed as she pulled the blanket but saw no one was there and then she went to the bathroom which is in my room. 'What's going on?' i asked myself as i look at my mother weirdly

After a few minutes, my mom closed the door of the bathroom as she went out and said "There's no one there" , i'm just staring at my mom the whole time and said "Of course , there's no one in there mom, what's gotten into you?".

"Where's my daughter?" My mom asked again i can only say "huh?" because she's asking a weird question as if... wait, i look down and saw my stomach with abs and my hands are that of a man and have a muscle.

I look over my lower body which was covered in blanket as i lift it up, there i saw a tent... a signature of a mans' body. In contrast that i'm wearing a girly underwear... I heard my mom asked the same question so I answered.

"Mom, It's me !" but my mom just stare at me not believing my words "I'm looking for my daughter, not a son! Even if you're dating her don't call me mom casually!" said my mom who's already shouting at me.

"Mom! It's really me! your daughter !" i said but she's not listening as she answered me "My daughter isn't a guy, make some better excuse if you want to hide my daughter! So where is that damn kid!?" My mom said as she's already grabbing what she can grab at her side and pointed at me.

"Mom, It's really me Tina! How can I make you believe me?!" i said as tears already forming in my eyes. Who wouldn't feel sad if your mother don't even recognize you? My mom started throwing things at me as she said angrily.

"Stop spouting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter