Matching Couple

2yoo One Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

A day off. No fan sign events. No broadcast scheduled. Finally, they could sort of breathe and vacate to their own hobbies. It sounded dreamy, but they all knew they would find themselves back in the corridors of the company, doing whatever practice of their choice.

 

Yoohyeon woke up, later than usual, but still early enough for a Sunday. Doing a quick routine, she crossed paths with other members. They were all getting ready to go. So, along with Gahyeon, Sua and Jiu, she found herself in the car on the way to their company. To pass time she was either taking selfies or sleeping.

 

Upon their arrival, the four girls parted to different directions. Yoohyeon took the stairs to the third floor and got herself a room, alone. She knew Sua would take the main room to dance. But today, all she wanted was to practice alone.

 

Warming up to not hurt herself, it soothed her and took her mind away. The past two weeks had been intense since their debut. Exhausted as they all were, not a second was to waste. Being in good shape was essential.

 

For the next three hours, Yoohyeon danced to their debut song and dance practices, and to some of their old songs when they were Minx. In the end, she was sweating but her smile made it worthwhile. Grabbing a towel, she turned off the music and dried her face. Her bangs were wet and stuck to her forehead.

 

Taking her bag, she stepped out of the room. Yoohyeon stumbled through the corridors to get to the bathroom. “Yoobin!” Yoohyeon exclaimed, seeing her walking towards her, though her friend was oblivious to her presence with how focused she was on her notebook. “Were you practicing?”  She raised her head and smiled when she saw Yoohyeon. “Yes. I was gonna go grab something to eat.” Yoobin answered and tucked her notebook under her right arm.

 

After her shower she had planned on either having a sweet drink or some food. But the prospect of enjoying her break with someone else sounded better. Once she had showered, she joined Yoobin who was sitting on the floor with Siyeon.

 

“Hey.” She announced, and they both looked up at her. “Wanna join us?” She demanded Siyeon.

 

“I’m good.” Siyeon chuckled, shaking her drink then stood up. “Have fun.” She winked and walked to the stairs.

 

Yoohyeon stared for a few seconds in the direction she left and wondered why she had winked. That was scary when she did that.

 

“Let’s go!” Yoobin’s voice got her attention and she nodded. Together they took the stairs and grabbed their winter coats.

 

“Were you practicing your writing?” Yoohyeon questioned her once they were in the cold streets of Seoul.

 

“Yeah.” Yoobin didn’t elaborate. She kept her focus on walking to a coffee shop.

 

“Are you gonna show some of it to me one day?” Yoobin’s head turned to her, and she had to contain herself from laughing. She was so predictable. Her face sai

Please log in to read the full chapter