Final

Love, Masaki

Jun's message tone is the part at the end where they sing it really slow. Enjoy ^_^


January 15, Sunday, Sometime in the morning

You are my soul soul-

Jun  opened up his phone and looked at the text message.

I know you aren’t awake yet! You should get up or you’ll be late again!
Hope to see you soon. ^^
    Love, Masaki <3


Jun replied to him “Thanks. I forgot to put my alarm on.”

January 15, Sunday, 11:58pm

You are my soul soul-

Once again Jun opened up his phone and looked at the message

I hope you dream of me! Good Night! ^^
    Love, Masaki <3


January 16, Monday, 7:05am

You are my soul soul-

This time the message said
 
Just a reminder to wake up! ^^
    Love, Masaki <3

A few weeks Later

To Jun it was getting very annoying. Every time he fell asleep he would get a text and every morning he would feel like crap. He wanted to throw his phone out the window and the next time he hears his ringtone he is going to go crazy. It was nice that Aiba cared, but it was too much.

You are my soul soul-

“Argg” Jun opened his phone and looked at the text, but didn’t bother to read it. “Maybe I should just tell him not to text me anymore.” Jun said to himself.

Later that day Jun was going to tell Aiba not to text him anymore, because it was getting just a little annoying and making him more cranky in the morning.

“Hey Masaki. Can I just say something to you for a minute.” Jun asked

“Sure!” Aiba replied “But did you get my message?”

“Y-yeah I got it. It was nice. I really like them. Thanks.” Aiba asks him the same thing everyday, but this one time Aiba gave a big happy smile. Jun didn’t understand why he was so happy this one time, but not the others.

“I’m really happy.” Aiba thought “ Jun-chan actually likes my text messages. I thought it might annoy him a bit, but I’m glad he actually likes them.” Aiba was worried because whenever Aiba asks Jun only replies with “Y-yeah.” and that’s it.

“What was it you wanted to talk to me about?”

“Never mind.” Jun said and walked away. I mean what was he suppose to do? Say “Yeah, well, stop sending the texts to me! They’re really getting on my nerves!” He couldn’t say that or even just “Can you stop sending me texts, please.” He knew it would still hurt Aiba’s feelings.

The next Day

This time Jun was really cranky. He got the text message, reached to get his phone, fell off his bed, hitting his head on the table, knocking books down, making them fall on his head and down to the floor, and landed on them. Plus having not gotten much sleep that day.

Aiba went up to him and asked “Hey Jun did you-”

“Yes. I got your damn text message.” Jun cut him off rubbing his temples. He still had a headache from hitting his head on the table.

“What’s wrong Jun-chan? Does your head hurt?”

“Yes my head hurts.”

“What happened?”

“Nothing. Don’t worry about it.” Jun said trying to make Aiba go away before he started getting louder.

“Come on! Tell me what happened.” Jun wasn’t replying and Aiba really wanted to know. “Come on. Jun-chan, tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!”

“Can you just shut up for one minute!”

“Sorry. I just wanted to know what happened, but you were ignoring me.”

“Do you really want to know?” Aiba stayed quiet “Your stupid text messages that‘s what it was! It’s always your damn text messages that screw up my day! At first they were nice, but now they’re getting annoying! They really get on my nerves! And at the end of every message what is there? Love Masaki with a heart next to it! You may love me, but right now I really don‘t love you!”

He looked at Aiba and saw that he looked really hurt by what he said. “ No Masaki. I didn’t mean that I-

“It’s okay Jun-chan. I won’t send you messages anymore. I’ve gotta go do some filming.” Aiba said and walked away. Jun heard Aiba “Can I get some more make up my face got a little wet.”

“What happened?” Someone asked.

“I just tilted my cup too much and it got on my face. ”

"That's just like you Aiba-san."

Jun heard Aiba laugh and it sounded fake, but only to him and he stopped listening.

“You’re such an idiot!” Jun scolded himself.

That night Jun never got a text.

The next Day

Jun woke up and looked at the time. “ I’m late!” He hurried and got there. “ I’m sorry I’m late. I woke up late.”

“Just when you were starting to do batter, too. What’s with that all of the sudden!?”

 Jun could have sworn that the whole day Aiba was ignoring him.

That night Jun didn’t get a text again and decided to send one himself.

I’m sorry about before.  All your messages actually make me really happy. I really do love your messages and you. I love you.
              Jun<3


Jun hesitated with putting the heart and almost didn’t send the message. But he finally sent it and then waited. He couldn’t believe he even said that. He never did that, told anyone that he loved them, that is. He waited there for a while. He didn‘t have work tomorrow anyways. Even if he did he would wait. “Maybe I should just go to sleep. He’s not going to-

You are my-

Jun picked up his phone fast, but a little hesitantly.

Baka! You woke me up! I don’t know if I can forgive you though. Tomorrow meet me at my house and tell me in person. Then I’ll tell you whether you’re forgiven or not. You were being really mean, so don't expect anything. I’ll see you tomorrow.
        Love, Masaki <3


When Jun saw the line he always sees at the end of the messages he knew he was forgiven, but the question was…what had Aiba planned for when Jun goes to his house. That was what Jun couldn’t wait to find out.


Hope you liked it. Please leave a comment telling me if you did or not.