Anywhere (With You)

Anywhere (With You)
Time flies by when the night is young
Daylight shines on an unexposed location, location
Bloodshot eyes lookin' for the sun
Paradise, we live it, and we call it a vacation, vacation

You're painting me a dream that I
Wanna belong in, wanna belong in

Over the hills and far away
A million miles from L.A.
Just anywhere away with you
I know we've got to get away
Someplace where no one knows our name
We'll find the start of something new
Just take me anywhere, take me anywhere
Anywhere away with you
Just take me anywhere, take me anywhere
Anywhere away with you

Truth comes out when we're blacking out
Looking for connection in a crowd of empty faces, empty faces
Your secrets are the only thing I'm craving now
The good, and the bad, and the end
'Cause I can take it, I can take it

You're painting me a dream that I
Wanna belong in, wanna belong in

Over the hills and far away
A million miles from L.A.
Just anywhere away with you
I know we've got to get away
Someplace where no one knows our name
We'll find the start of something new
Just take me anywhere, take me anywhere
Anywhere away with you.
- Anywhere // Rita Ora

_________________________________________________________

“Welcome!”

The sound of a welcoming robotic hamster chimed around the building. Even though it was loud and clear, but somehow the silver-haired woman who was still focusing on a black Nikon D810 camera in her hands didn’t mind it. It felt like even if there’s a bomb explodes nearby can’t even disturbs her as well. Seems like she couldn’t took her eyes off the broken camera even that she’s been fixed it since two hour ago, non-stop. That just how Byulyi truly is, giving full dedication and attention towards her job.

So you can call her nerd. A hot one though.

“Ehem!”

A soft teasing cough echoed to her ears making Byulyi finally lifted up her head to check what it was. Or more like who it was. But after a while, she can’t helped herself to her dry lips and let them parted for a few minutes making them shaped into a big ‘O’. It was because there were two big and beautiful chocolate orbs stared back into hers, with a little bit sense of annoy.

She was astonished, like it was just the first time she ever saw those mesmerizing eyes.

“Geez, why are you staring at me like that?”, the owner of the soft voice earlier asked with quirking eyebrows.

Byulyi stared at the woman in front of her for another few good minutes before she cleared and offered a warm smile. “Nothing. Anyway, may I help you?”, she asked back as polite as possible. Don’t want to be thought as rude, Byulyi putted the almost fixed camera aside on the wooden desk and grasped both of her palms together, now looking at the woman attentively and interestedly.

“Er..” The woman trailed off for a moment and fidgeted her fingers nervously, due to the intense stare that has been given by the silver-haired woman who was still firmly sat on the office chair. But after a while, she started to frown again when the woman looks like didn’t recognizes her. “Wait, you don’t remember me?”, she asked, half shocked.

Byulyi creased her forehead when she heard that sudden question. Her index finger made its way to fix the position of her round-mirrored glasses on her nose. “Sorry, but I don’t remember.” Somehow her inner self screamed, ‘how could I forget such a beautiful human being?’

Byulyi has to admit the young woman who was still standing in front of her looks hella cute and hot at the same time. Her dark brown long and wavy hair has been let loose until her chest, her beautiful chocolate orbs that somehow look kind of despair, her chubby cheeks that can make anyone wants to pinch them and her little pouted plump lips that look oh-so-cute! Everything is just perfect for Byulyi. As cliché as it sounds, but yes, this woman looks like an angel. Styling in blue denim button-up shirt with the sleeves have been folded until her elbows and also with a pair of dark blue denim jeans, Byulyi will gives a lot of stars for the woman just for the choice of her clothes.

Well, she herself is a star too. Might if she just gives herself up?

Byulyi let out a chuckle at the thought of it, which has brought a deeper frown by the brunette woman.

“What so funny?”, the brunette snorted. Received a ‘nothing’ again as the answer from Byulyi, the brunette decided to ignore it. She walked a little bit closer to the wooden desk which has made Byulyi has to lift up her head a little bit more to still looks at her in the eyes. She pointed the Nikon D810 by using her lips before flatly said, “The camera that you’ve been fixing is mine. Now, does that knock some senses into your head about who I am?”

“Oh! Solar-ssi, right?”, Byulyi asked in unison. When the brunette that is known as Solar simply nodded her head, Byulyi offered a huge grin which has made her nose muscle visible. But then, she threw a confuse look to Solar. “How can I remember you when you covered almost your whole face the last time you came here?”

Solar secretly gasped when she realized her stupid question before. Yes, she remembered she was wearing a black hoodie and a black mask on the very first time she stepped into that repair shop. Well, she was in a rush that time and felt not in the mood to expose her face to anyone especially to a stranger like Byulyi. Clearly to say was, her eyes were actually red and puffy after a few hours of crying that time. Solar mentally face palmed herself and blushed for a moment.

“E-Erm... forget it! So, how’s my camera?”

Byulyi brushed the bridge of her nose with her thumb when she saw how adorable Solar looks when she was stuttering. She grabbed the camera back and took a few minutes to check the condition. “Hmm, just a little bit more to be fixed. Mind if you wait for another few minutes?”, Byulyi asked softly.

Solar has no choice other than to just agree with it. Oh well, just a few minutes though. As soon as that, Byulyi started to focus on fixing the camera back leaving Solar confused thinking about what to do. She spotted a single sofa placed just beside the wooden desk, so she decided to sit on it while waiting for her camera to be repaired. She thought that a really focus Byulyi will not initiates any conversation with her anymore. But, she was wrong.

“Are you a photographer, Solar-ssi?”, the silver-haired woman asked, still not leaving her eyes on the camera.

Solar shook her head, even though she knows Byulyi will never see it. “No.”

“Or you must be a photography student?”

“I have graduated.”

Byulyi quirked her eyebrows and spared a glance at the brunette. “Then what is your job?”

Solar looks quite uneasy when the repairer seems so interested to know about her career. She softly bit her lips before blurted out. “I-It’s none of your business.”

“Aw, man! You’re trying to be secretive?”

Solar almost rolls her eyes when she caught Byulyi pouted her lips in a childish manner. That was cute though. Solar scoffed. Just that it made her a bit annoyed when the silver-haired repairer somehow looks kind of excited to know about her life. Both of them stayed silent for a while before Byulyi’s voice shouted in relief echoed in the shop.

“Done!”

She stood up from the office chair and made her way to the-now-also-standing Solar that already wants to take her camera. Byulyi stood a few inches away from Solar before she handed the brunette her Nikon D810 that has been fully fixed. The latter took it willingly with a little hint of a smile crept to her lips which Byulyi gladly noticed it. Standing right in front of each other helped to differentiate their heights, even not that huge, but Byulyi can proudly say that she is taller. Even though only for 1.8 cm, but still.

Solar lifted up her head and offered Byulyi a thankful smile. “Thank you very much.. Byulyi-ssi, right? How much?” Solar wanted to fish for her wallet inside the pocket of her jeans before Byulyi stopped her from doing so. Byulyi gently gripped on Solar’s clothed arm and gave the brunette a sweet smile. Little did Byulyi knows, that little small gesture made the brunette a bit flattered.

“Thanks, but no thanks. I won’t accept your money. It just that..” Byulyi trailed off for a moment to look straight into those chocolate eyes. Solar secretly gulped as her heart pounded a little bit fast, waiting for Byulyi’s next words. “You have to smile more, Solar-ssi. It looks really beautiful. And damn! Your eyes look kind of sad... and broken.” Byulyi presented a cheeky grin before she continued in a serious voice. “I have to admit that they are the most beautiful broken things that I have ever seen.”

Heol.

Solar felt the oxygen stuck at , making her hard to breathe. “Erm.. what?”

Byulyi just simply shook her head and winked at Solar teasingly. Felt a bit freaking out with that sudden cheesy line, Solar decided to go away from there as soon as possible. But she did caught a playful yell from the silver-haired woman as she just stepped out from the repair shop.

“Come again, Solar-ssi!”

Solar ended up blushing from the way back home until she truly arrived at her shared apartment with her best friend. Added to it, her best friend can’t stopped teasing her and even has called her ‘flustered Squirtle’.

Thanks to that hottie repairer.

---

It was the usual morning for Byulyi to buy a cup of coffee first at the café that located just a few feet away from her repair shop. The weather was a bit hot though but everything was just nice and Byulyi surely loves it anyway. Sweats kept on trickling down from her forehead and she had to wipe it off with the sleeve of her blue hoodie. Just who in their right mind to wear a thick clothe under the bright sunshine. But being the conservative person she is, not that single thing for her to care about.

Sometimes she wonders why her heart beating irregularly fast since a while ago and somehow she has the thought that maybe, just maybe, her soulmate was nearby. Well, who knows?

As soon as she entered the café, she walked to the front counter where Jung Wheein was greeting her with her signature dimpled smile. There’s not a lot of customers at that time so Byulyi didn’t has to wait behind any line to get a cup of her favourite coffee. Byulyi and Wheein have been friends since the very first day Wheein opened the café which was about couple months ago. They surely get along with each other pretty well and Byulyi totally adores on how cute and adorable Wheein is and not forget about her bright personality. Sometimes, Byulyi just has the idea to crush on Wheein but then it just maybe a bad idea. Wheein looks too innocent for Byulyi’s stupid crush. So, she just forgets about it and treats Wheein not more than a dear sister to her.

Despite Wheein’s young age, she manages to open a pretty successful café and in a small amount of time being the talk of the town. Not only she is the owner of ‘Little Jung’s Cafe’, but also she is one of the baristas there. Wheein had once told Byulyi that she really loves to make coffee and sniffs the aroma of it every day.

“Mornin’, unnie! As usual?”, Wheein asked energetically. The same smile never left her face just like it has been fated to stay there to make anyone around her melts. If that even makes sense.

Byulyi nodded her head and smiled cheekily. Seeing that, Wheein walked away from there to make the usual order for Byulyi. A cup of frappuccino. As Byulyi waited for Wheein to make her coffee, she stared at the view outside through the glass wall where numberless amount of people passing by in front of the café. And there it goes again, her abnormal beating heart. Byulyi touched her chest where she felt the unstoppable beats of her heart before something interesting caught her eyes.

Byulyi dumbfounded.

Mouth agape.

Eyes locked.

Stomach dropped.

Heart fell off.

“Wheein-ie, are you done with the drink?”, Byulyi half shouted to Wheein with her eyes still never let go from a certain someone not too far outside the café. If she felt her heart unstopped beating before, but now she just felt like it had fell off from the ribcage.

She was astonished, again.

Wheein walked to the counter back and handed Byulyi her frappuccino. “Done! Here’s your drink.”

Without wasting any more time, Byulyi grabbed her drink and hastily shoved a couple notes inside Wheein’s tiny palm. “Thank you, Wheein-ah! See you tomorrow.” Just as that, Byulyi jogged out from the café looking like in a rush making the younger woman a bit startled. Nevertheless, Wheein shouted back happily to the silver-haired woman.

“Have a nice day!”

---

Click.

She once again pushed the shutter-release button together with another ache that could be felt inside her heart. She quickly wiped away little tear that threatened to fall down from her eyes with the sleeve of her shirt and corrected the position of her camera in her hands. Still focusing the camera’s lens towards the same direction, she wants to take another picture of the so-called happy couple. In the count of three, she was ready to push the shutter-release button again.

Three.

Two.

One.

It turned out a total black view has blocked in front the lens of the camera.

Click.

“What the-?”

She pushed the camera down and saw a human’s palm with pretty long fingers that was assumed to block the lens a while ago. Then, she slowly turned her head to the right and saw the greasiest smile she ever seen in her whole life. And of course, the smile belongs to a quite familiar hamster-like human being that she just met two days ago. But somehow, maybe just a little bit, her tiny wishful thinking wants to wipe the smile off from the handsomely gorgeous face.

“Good morning, Solar-ssi! Wow, it’s such a pleasure to meet you here.”

Oh my God.

Solar crossed her arms on her chest with her eyebrows quirked glaring at the silver-haired woman. “Just what have you been doing?”, she asked as gentle as possible. Even though deep inside she was ready to burst out at the woman for disturbing her in a middle of an important work.

Byulyi shrugged her shoulders with the same smile still plastered on her face. “Greeted you a good morning?”

Solar let out a slow hiss. “No, you just disturbed me doing my work!”

“Ah, really?”, Byulyi asked in English with British accent that Solar must admits it was quite dorky. But after all, Solar still feeling annoyed with the sudden disturbance from the taller woman.

On the other hand, it really was a pleasure for Byulyi to meet with Solar there, or to be exact, since Byulyi was still inside Wheein’s café and caught the brunette with her Nikon D810. Only God knows the firework that was happening inside her heart when she finally got to stand right in front of Solar and stares into those beautiful chocolate orbs again. But somehow, Byulyi saw the signs of despair and broken are still could be seen inside those eyes. Those teary eyes.

Is she crying?

Byulyi try to check what kind of view that Solar was so engaged in taking pictures with her camera. From not so afar, she saw a happy couple remained in a tight embrace looking like they didn’t even cared about those people that have been staring at them weirdly. And yes, that was the only thing that she thought could attracts Solar’s attention in taking a picture. Byulyi can’t helped to frown confusedly when she stared at the shorter woman back. “Are you trying to snap a picture of a romantic couple?”

Solar took a quick glance at the couple before she looked back at Byulyi with her face became gloomier than before. “No..”, she retorted slowly.

Byulyi’s frown became deeper, so does her stare right into that shorter woman’s eyes. Solar felt the same feeling crept inside her heart when Byulyi stared at her like that. That crazily heart-pumping kind of feeling. An uncomfortable silence enveloped between the two of them for not too long before Byulyi voiced out, with a voice sounded kind of hesitated.

“Or probably... you are stalking them?”

Solar started to panic. She felt her eyes widen same goes to right now. To her surprise, she shook her head vigorously to deny the taller woman’s assumption. “No! W-Why should I do that?”

“Then what?”, Byulyi asked, still confused. Plus, Solar who looks kind of caught off guard making her more curious about the shorter woman’s real intention.

Solar fidgeted nervously and dropped her head down, trying to supress the sadness that was suddenly overwhelming inside her heart. She was deeply thinking if it’s really alright to tell about the truth to Byulyi who she just barely knows. But there’s some part inside her heart want to just believe in the taller woman despite she herself can’t find anyone else to tell about her feelings.

“T-That guy is my boyfriend.. I-I took some pictures so that I can prove to him that he is cheating behind my back. Happy now?”

As soon after Solar told that, she covered her face with her palms and started crying hard. Instantly, her action successfully grabbed others’ attention that were nearby them making Byulyi startled. Some of them started to whisper with each other about Byulyi is the person that making the shorter brunette crying like that. Feeling a bit bothered with that, Byulyi quickly gripped on Solar’s shoulders and whispered to her ears. “Hey, stop crying! People start to think that I am the one who makes you cry.”

Hearing that, the brunette’s whimper became louder until her body started to shake crazily. Byulyi bit her lips, confused on thinking what to do so that they can escape from the unwanted attentions that they got at the middle of the street. With her hands still gripping on the brunette’s shoulders, Byulyi turned her head left and right trying to figure out a way. Unfortunately, she left with no choice. So after taking deep breathe, she snapped her fingers making a loud crack sound before she bends her body down.

This is the only way.

Solar gasped.

“W-What are you doing?!”

Solar felt her body flied to the air which has made her quickly wrapped her arms around the taller woman’s neck for secure. Byulyi let out an ‘oomphf’ from while trying to correct Solar’s position in her toned arms comfortably. While the brunette who was still shocked with the sudden action buried her face at the crook of Byulyi’s neck and silently screamed. Byulyi giggled melodically and started to walk to some place that she only knows where while still carrying Solar in her arms.

“Thanks to my constant visit at the gym and your body not that heavy though! So, just stay still. I will make your day a better one.”

The two of them ended up spending the whole day together. Byulyi felt unexpectedly happy when she got to spend time with Solar even though the brunette kept on complaining about it. She even decided to let her repair shop closed for the day just to be with Solar. Although Solar seems still mad and kind of upset with her stupid boyfriend, but Byulyi can’t helped to notice the slight happiness that sometimes appeared on Solar’s beautiful face. And it really made her falling deeper in love with the brunette.

Oh yes, she already falls in love with her.

---

“Screw that douchebag!”

Byulyi awake from her sleep by the sound of someone screaming outside of her room. Being the light sleeper she is, Byulyi can’t push away that habit off her. After took a slight glance at the alarm clock which showing 2.13 a.m., Byulyi got off from her bed and yawned sleepily. Both of her eyes were half closed due to the drowsiness that still lingering on them. ‘That must be Hwasa.’, Byulyi thought to herself. And as she stepped out from her room, her guess was right when she saw her best friend also known as her housemate, Hwasa grumpily sat on the couch at the living room.

Byulyi noticed the black-haired woman breathing heavily with her face looking so salty than ever. “What the heck is wrong with you?”, she asked in a slow voice before she yawned one more time. With slow steps, she made her way to sit beside the sassy woman on the couch and waited for her explanation.

Hwasa let out a heavy sigh before angrily blurted out. “That douche Jason is cheating on me!”

Again? Now Hwasa?

“You mean... that precious boyfriend of yours?”, Byulyi asked sarcastically and earned a dead glare from Hwasa. She lifted up her hands defeated. Fighting with Hwasa will brings her nowhere since she totally knows she will be the one who loses anyway, even though she is three years older than Hwasa.

Well, seems like age will never be a problem.

Byulyi let out a sigh. “I’ve told you that Jason guy will never be good for you from the very first second I saw him checking on you. Well, more like checking on your body though!”, she blurted out a bit frustrated. She literally knows about Hwasa’s love life with her half American boyfriend named Jason. The problem is Byulyi never agree with their relationship from the very beginning since she saw how that Jason guy boldly roamed his eyes all over Hwasa’s hot body on the first time they met with one another.

And that is also probably one of the reasons why she loses interest towards men.

Byulyi caught Hwasa sighed heavily beside her before the black-haired woman finally agreed with her. “You’re right, unnie. I should listen to you before.”

Hearing that from Hwasa, Byulyi simply nodded her head. Silence enveloped between the both of them for a couple minutes before Byulyi asked her once more, curiously. “Say Hwasa, how did you know that ert cheating on you?”

To Byulyi’s surprise, Hwasa suddenly jumped excitedly before she hugged Byulyi’s right arm with twinkling eyes. “Oh my God, unnie! Do you remember about the ex-senior in my campus that I kind of close with?”

Byulyi frowned. “Which one, Hwasaja?”

Hyejin rolled her eyes hearing the nickname that Byulyi gives to her. Ignored the clueless older woman, Hyejin answered. “Well, the one that I said so pretty and secretly pro in stalking someone.”

Byulyi brought her thumb and index finger to her chin, trying to remember about the person that Hwasa told her about. After a few seconds, finally Byulyi looked back at Hwasa and smirked. “Oh, that creepy ex-senior of yours. What’s her name again? Kim.. Kim-”

Hwasa quickly cut Byulyi off. “Kim Yongsun. But she prefers to be called as Solar.”

“Ah, Solar..” Byulyi trailed off for a few moments before her eyes widen in shock. “Wait, so you want to say that you ask her to stalk your boyfriend?”

Hwasa was a bit startled with Byulyi’s eagerness. “Yeah. Why though, unnie? Do you know her?”

Solar... is a stalker?

“Yahh, unnie! I’m not done talking to you!”

Hwasa grumpily glared at Byulyi who weirdly rushed into her room back and slammed the door shut. She face palmed and mentally cursed the older woman.

---

The next night, the scene took place at a not-so-crowded fast food restaurant that serves the best fried chicken in Gangnam. Solar who just happened to enter the restaurant secretly sighed when she saw there’s only one counter opens making a pretty long queue line in front of it. Willing or not, Solar has to walk behind the line until her turn comes. Just as she stood behind a quite chubby man in his early 30’s, she felt a vibration inside the pocket of her jeans. She took out her phone making ‘Havana’ by Camila Cabello rang loudly around the restaurant for a few seconds before Solar answered the call.

“Yahh, I’m here already! Please hold your starving tummy for a moment, Irene-ah.”

Solar rolled her eyes when she heard her housemate, Irene again whining on the other line telling that she is so hungry. Solar softly retorted, “The queue line is quite long. I will try to arrive sooner.”

Just as she about to keep her phone back, Solar suddenly felt the same heart-pumping kind of feeling like two days ago. Anxiousness crept inside her heart making her turned her head in different directions before her eyes landed on someone that just entered the restaurant. Solar has to admit she feels her heart kind of exploded when that same familiar face greeted her once again, unexpectedly. And when the taller woman walked towards her, Solar secretly panicking. Before the silver-haired repairer could say anything, Solar quickly blurted out first.

“H-How? Are you stalking me?”

That’s not a right thing to ask, Solar.

Byulyi just shrugged her shoulders. Something’s weird about Byulyi caught Solar’s attention. She looks so freaking serious. Blank face and unreadable eyes. But the words that slipped out from after that totally got Solar caught off guard.

“Speak from a stalker herself huh, Kim Yongsun?”

“W-What?”, Solar stuttered. She felt her heart pounded crazily after hearing that sudden question from Byulyi. And the taller woman just called her by her real name! If she’s not mistaken, she never tell about it to Byulyi and now Solar started to feel shiver running down to her spine.

But to Solar’s surprise, Byulyi suddenly grabbed her hands and stared at her softly. She was speechless. Most importantly, she scares if people start to think weirdly about them even though Solar secretly admitted that Byulyi has this some kind of effect on her but she just don’t know what is it. When she was still agitating about that sudden skin ship Byulyi did to her, now she felt like she just wants to dig a hole and hides in there when the taller woman moved her hands to cup her cheeks. Left with no choice and feels already blushing, Solar has to look at Byulyi back and their eyes locked.

Byulyi confessed. And Solar utterly surprised.

“I don’t care whoever you are, Solar. Even if you still love your dumb boyfriend, I won’t mind at all. But every time you are around, I can feel my heart beating like crazy. Do you know that kind of feeling when your heart keeps on jumping like it wants to pop out from your chest? Or when you wishes the time will stops when you with someone that you truly cares and hopes the moment will stay just like that? I feel all of those, when I’m with you.” Byulyi trailed off for a few moments. She felt somewhat awestruck when she caught those chocolate orbs became glassy so she continued. “I know we just meet with each other in a short time, but that will never be a stopper for me to fall in love with you, Solar. Not even a single thing can even make me stop to look out for you.”

Solar felt the world stopped moving after those words flawlessly left out from the taller woman’s mouth. Without her knowledge, she felt there’s hot sensation lingering on her eyes. But realized where they are right now, Solar can’t think straight and do anything else than pushed Byulyi away from her and ran out of the restaurant out of the blue.

“Solar! Solar!”

Uncared about the weird stares from other people, Byulyi yelled the brunette’s name inside the fast food restaurant. But unfortunately, Solar has already disappeared from sight. Byulyi mentally cursed herself for letting her feet glued on the ground, unmoved and not try to catch Solar. Everything is too late now. She ended up walked out from the restaurant frustratingly and went straight back home with a heavy heart.

On the other hand, Solar kept running until she arrived at a slope of a hill where she can watches the city’s view more clearly. Finally, her feet gave up and she let her fell on the ground before she hugged her knees and started crying. It’s not like she is embarrasses when Byulyi did that to her in the restaurant back then. Also not because she feels guilty to leave Byulyi despite she still loves her boyfriend; clearly when she doesn’t has any feelings toward her stupid boyfriend anymore.

It just that she still clueless with her own heart even though she does feels those same kind of feelings like how Byulyi said. And she blames herself for leaving Byulyi just like that without even gives any explanation. Under the moonlight on that night, Solar broke down to tears and cries all her heart out.

Sorry, Irene. No fried chicken for you tonight.

---

It’s been a week since Byulyi last met Solar and they never encounter with each other after the incident at the restaurant. The thought of it somehow making Byulyi feels quite uneasy. Sometimes, she will spaces out in the middle of a conversation either with Hwasa or Wheein because the vision of that brunette haunting her mind. The two younger girls have to call her name a lot of times before she finally can snaps back to her own senses.

There’s no customer comes to her repair shop right now. So Byulyi decided to organize some of her tools on the wooden desk before there will be someone entering the shop. Just as she was about to do the task, the same welcoming robotic hamster echoed inside the not-so-big shop making Byulyi quickly lifted up her head. But her excitement dropped down when she saw an unfamiliar young woman holding a paper bag inside her right hand.

After threw a smile that looks as genuine as possible, Byulyi said, “Welcome, miss. Anything to help you?”

The woman has thick purple shoulder-length hair and her beauty is undeniable. It’s quite rare to see someone to dye their hair with that kind of colour though. But Byulyi just ignored the fact and waited for what the woman wants to say. She offered Byulyi a warm smile. “Hello, I’m Irene. Are you the owner, Moon Byulyi?”

“Er, yeah. Why?”, Byulyi asked carefully. Curiosity clearly written all over her face.

The woman named Irene walked closer to Byulyi and stretched out her hand, offered a friendly handshake with Byulyi. Doubtful for a few moments, Byulyi frowned before she accepted the handshake.

“Oh yeah, I come over to hand you this.”

Irene fished out something inside the paper bag she was holding and Byulyi waited nervously. But her eyes widen when she saw the purple-haired woman took out a familiar object and handed it with a smile still plastered on her face. Byulyi can felt her heartbeat moving irregularly like the one she always feels when Solar is around. Her hands were terribly shaking when they took the Nikon D810.

Irene seems like could reads Byulyi’s mind so she quickly voiced out. “If you wondering, I am Solar’s housemate and also her best friend. She asked me to go to your shop’s address and hands you that. Ah, look at the contents!”

Byulyi couldn’t be more surprised than that. Just like how Irene’s order, Byulyi corrected the position of the black camera in her hands and checked out the picture gallery.

And, guess what? Again, she was astonished.

There’s a lot of pictures of her that have been snapped secretly from afar. Looking at the different clothes that she wore in those pictures, Byulyi guaranteed they were taken on the whole week after Solar suddenly missing. Swiping from one picture to another making Byulyi felt so contented and outrageously happy. Yes, it feels like there are butterflies inside her stomach making her fluttered all over. She can’t helped to smile looking through all the pictures before she stopped at a totally different picture. A picture of Solar’s self-camera at a certain slope of a familiar hill. The brunette looks quite sad even though there’s a smile on her face.

Swiping to another picture, Byulyi’s eyes widen in shock. She blinked her eyes a few times to get a clearer view and she was completely awestruck. The picture shown a rectangular cardboard with a pretty handwritten quoted;

I’m here. Just follow your heart. Believe, we will make it happen.

Not waiting any single moment, Byulyi ran to the main door of the shop hastily before she stopped and turned her head towards Irene who was unknowingly still looking at her curiously.

“Thanks, Irene-ssi. And, if you don’t mind, can you watch this shop for a while? Promise I’ll treat you anything as soon as I get back.” Byulyi offered a cheeky smile before continued excitedly. “See you later!”

Not long after that, Byulyi has already disappeared from sight leaving Irene alone inside the repair shop. Letting out a playful giggle, Irene shrugged her shoulders and willingly walked to Byulyi’s work desk.

---

A small sigh slipped out from as she still stood steadily, enjoyed the view of the city from above there. The cool breeze of wind making her shivered that she hugged herself to find warmth. But then, she was startled and softly yelped as to be greeted with a sudden back hug. And the warmth came from the person behind her making her relaxed and slightly comfortable. When the person put her chin on her shoulder, she felt her breathe and the familiar smell of mint sniffed through her nostril.

Byulyi.

“You dumb stalker.”

Solar let out a chuckle. She turned her body so that she can faces the taller woman. And she has been greeted with the famous greasy smile of hers. She wrapped her arms tightly around the silver-haired woman’s neck before brought their foreheads together. With full sincerity, she slowly whispered to Byulyi.

“I know it’s a little late to say this. But I fall in love with you too, to the moon and back.”

After a few minutes of staring into each other’s eyes, Byulyi finally closed the gap between them and they both enveloped into a soft passionate kiss. They try to cherish that moment as best as possible so that it will be remained in their heart, soul and mind forever. After felt about eternity, they both broke from the kiss to catch some air. Both of them rested their forehead toward one another again and giggled to themselves.

Byulyi cupped the brunette’s cheeks lovingly. “Say Solar, I want to go to L.A. on the next two weeks. I wonder if you want to go with me, just the both of us.”

Nothing can stop them.

“If it’s with you..” Solar trailed off for a couple moments before she offered the sweetest smile to the person that she can finally give all her heart out. Definitely. “Anywhere is fine, Moon Byulyi.”

 

Fin.

__________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading. *finger heart* Hope to see you again. Bye! ^^