My Busy Boyfriend

My Busy Boyfriend

As usual, i woke up in the morning and looking for Namjoon. He wasn't on the bed. So i slowly taking steps into his studio then i saw he's sleeping on his desk. It's been a month he was sleeping like that. I was worried if he didn't get enough sleep. His body needed rest too.
So i slowly caress his hair and waking him up.

"Namjoon ah,  sleep on the bed. Your body will get hurt if you sleep like that" slowly rubbing his shoulder.

He began to woke up and grabbed his phone.

"ughh. What time is it? I need to finish this" 

He started to continue his work.

And i'm here start to pissed off. I know he's been busy for BTS comeback.  But at least get some rest! 

"Stop this. I'm not gonna let you work today" i grabbed his hand. 

"Let go of my hands Y/N! I need to finish this!" 

"seriously Namjoon? Yoongi could help you. Just take a rest for today!  Will you?" letting go of his hands

"No,  you don't know how important it is" he continues his work and ignore me. 

"Fine.  As you wish" leaving him alone 

I go downstairs heading to the kitchen and starts making breakfast.

"Kim namjoon!!!  Come down here and eat breakfast!

"Arasso! I'll be there in a minute!" 

----------------------------------------

We are having breakfast together. He didn't say anything. Usually he will start a conversation while having breakfast together. He used to be loving, but now it seems different. 

"so how was the food?" 

I tried to break the silence 

"um good" 

Haih, You are different now Namjoon and I'm scared about that. I hope i didn't lose you. 

"So, I'm free today.  Lets go somewhere. Umm maybe an amusement park or --"

"Y/N, Don't you see that I'm busy?" 

He stopped eating his food and put his spoon down. 

"I know but today is--" 

"Yah,  Y/N. I wonder when will you understand my job"

Then he left the table and headed to his studio.

I looked at the calendar. 

"but it is our anniversary…" i sighed 

---------------------------------------

I knocked his door before I come in. He seems dont pay attention to me. 

"Namjoon ah.. I'll go out for awhile"

 I put an anniversary gift for him on the table behind him. 

----------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

"Yah,  Y/N what do you want on our anniversary?"

He asks while holding my hands as we walked together happily. 

"Ummm i just wanted to go to the amusement park. We ride a Ferris wheels together. How about that?" 

"Really?  You just want that? I could give you more than that"

"naah,  i just want to spend our time together" 

Then he lightly kissed my forehead. 

END OF THE FLASHBACK 
----------------------------------------------

Standing alone in the middle of an amusement park, watching a couple spend their time together. I could see their happiness. Meanwhile i'm here by myself riding ferris wheel alone. 
Its almost dark and begin to rain. But i don't feel like want to go home. 

Suddenly Namjoon texts me. 

-where are you?  If you're not coming home. Then i will lock the door!- Namjoon. 

-its okay,  i think im not coming home today- 

He didn't reply back.

"I guess you didn't care about me anymore Namjoon" 

--------------------------------------

He put his phone down,  didn't reply back to her. He was about to get some rest. Then he saw a gift on his table.  He read a card on the gift box. 

-Baby!  Happy Anniversary! I love you so much.  I know you have been busy lately and i really worried about you. You seems didn't get enough sleep and you look tired.  I hope you would spend some time for yourself too. I love you.  This is my small gift for you! XOXO- Y/N

He checked the calendar. 

"Damn..  Y/N.. Why didn't you tell-- God, she was trying to tell me earlier.."

Suddenly he got a phone call from Jimin. 

"Hyungggg, Y/N at my place now.  I think she's having a fever. Her clothes are all wet" said Jimin

"What?! Arasso.. i'll be right there!"
 
-------------------------------------------

As soon as Namjoon arrived at Jimin's place. 

"Where is Y/N?" 

Namjoon looks really worried and started to find her everywhere.

"Hyung,  bedroom" said Jimin

He rushed to Jimin's bedroom and saw Y/N laying on the bed. Her pale face makes Namjoon heart broke into the pieces. 

"Y/N ahh.. Are you okay..? I'm sorry baby.." 

His tears fall on to Y/N face which makes Y/N awake. 

"Namjoon.. You are here?" 

Y/N smiled weakly. Shes really happy whenever she sees Namjoon.  

Namjoon just nods his head. Tears keep pouring on his face. 

"did your work is done?" asked Y/N 

"my work isn't important. You are important to me. I don't want to lose you.  I don't want to break your heart anymore.  You tried to tell me about our anniversary but i just left you. I am so stupid" 

Namjoon hugs Y/N so tight. 

"I'm so sorry.." 

Y/N couldn't hold her feelings. Her tears dropped. She hugged him back.  .

"Its okayyy baby.. " said Y/N 

Namjoon cupped her face and landed his lips on Y/N lips. 

Meanwhile, Jimin accidentally saw them and slowly close the door room.