ALMOST

THE IMPOSTORS

That same night Johnny feel uneasy staying at Yoona’s condominium. His confidence was lost after realizing he’ll stay with Yoona for a period of time makes him go crazy. How could he fool a woman just because he wants to make his life better.

Jhope barge inside his room just to say goodbye and ofcourse in a rude way. Johnny grabbed his elbow to stop him and expressed how desolate he’ll be once he leaves him alone.

he immediately withdraws his arms from him patting his sleeves exaggerately as if he was too disgusted with his touch. “get away from me. Dom’t you ever cling on me like that again.” -Jhope said.

“Yah can you please stop being rude to me? You’re just inceeasing the tension inside me. Can’t I just use Taehyung’s name we’re faking my information anyway I guess there’s nothing wrong with that.” -Johnny suggested.

“Just be confident doing this.. Boss is also doing this in order for you to grow while you’re doing him a favor and besides no one knows that Boss is Chairman Baekhyun’s son, neither his real name neither his face. In short he only exist in rumor.”- Jhope clarified somehow trying to help Johnny to feel relief.

“but I need you to stay here with me. I can’t do this alone!” -Johnny said.

But Jhope shakes his head for disapproval so Johnny hugged him really tight in order to annoy him and force him to decide within

his favor. Jhope tried so hard to let go from his arms but he’s just too tall and strong.

Yoona just came back from a meeting with her lawyer and found the two of them inside Johnny’s room. She was shocked. For her.. They look like a couple having a cat fight and there’s Johnny trying to male it up to him by being aggressive. 

“So the reason why Chairman Baekhyun’s son is hiding his identity is because... He’s gay?” -Yoona told herself.

“Ms. Yoon is your fake husband around?” -Attorney Kwon asked.

“Ne? Ah..” -Yoona peek at his partially closed room but they’re still attach to each other. “Yes he is. Uhm.. Shall we wait for him at the office?”- Yoona said as she lead the way.

Yoona and Yuri reached her office and found Wendy seated on her desk. She was smiling as if her thoughts are floating that she has to tap her shoulder in order for her to comeback to her senses.

“Ms. Im.” -Wendy said with a smile. “You didn’t mention that Mr. Seo is handsome.” 

“Well I am sorry for that, can you please call him for me?” -Yoona commanded,

“Sure.” -Wendy said without a doubt.

Johnny reached Yoona’s office together with Wendy at his back. 3 folders with documents were presented to him. The marriage contract, prenup agreement and the divorce papers, it was also clarified that the divorce papers will be signed once Shidae group’s assests are already transferred under Yoona’s hand.

“by the way Mr. Seo why is your surname different from your Dad’s?” -Yuri asked.

“Well.. I have my mother’s surname since I am an illegitimate child.” -Johnny said confidently but with a cold tune because of his nervousness. 

“I hope everything under the agreement of this papers are all clear Mr. Seo, both of you will get nothing from each other once you separate.” -Yuri clarified.

“Ne.” -Both of them answered in chorus and signed all the papers together.

------


Its almost midnight and Joohyun can’t still sleep, she’s still curled on her bed hugging her pillow so tight still feel the butterflies in her tummy recalling her kiss with Taehyung. She can still feel his lips touching hers and how he aggressively scoups her innocent lip like he has tasted an ice cream for the first time.


How could a person could make her feel that easily. That’s also a question to herself but he knew by just looking at his eyes and how fixated his eyes was to her, she could tell he’s sincere and he wholeheartedly kissed her because he likes her.


The next morning Taehyung woke up with a droopy eyelids. He still managed to wake up early despite staying up all night because of the kiss. He volunteered to prepare the breakfast by himself so Joohyun and Taeyeon doesn’t need to work much for the morning.


“Hyung kwenchana?” -Haechan appeared at the kitchen “Your eyes are a bit weird. Why are they swollen and droopy?” 


“ah.. I couldn’t sleep last night.” -Taehyung said.


“By the way I haven’t properly introduced myself. I am Bae Haechan.” 


“I am Yungho. Seo Yungho,” -Taehyung introduced himself back.


Taehyung served the breakfast on the table so Haechan could eat and go to school early. He was enjoying his breakfast and left immediately he was more eager and inspire to go to his school now that he realized his mistake.


Taeyeon and Joohyun finally went out from their room. Joohyun had a good night but didn’t had enough sleep. As soon as she sit opposite to Taehyung he wink at him acting cute in front of him. She just rolled her eyes and gave him a naughty smile.


Taeyeon could tell that there’s something wrong going on between them. They’re not talking to each other and breakfast seems so quiet,


“Did you guys had a fight?”- Taeyeon asked after she cleared .


“aniyo,” -Joohyun responds 


“I just want to let you know that we are a family here. Joohyun I saw you last night dragging Yungho out of the house, let’s stop fighting from now on treat him like your brother.” -Taeyeon lectured her.


“araseo.. But I won’t treat him like my brother. Haechan is my only brother,” -Joohyun clarified. “cause he’s my lover” -She told herself and smiled.


“Same as you Yungho-aa I hope you won’t be too offended by Joohyun’s attitude.” -Taeyeon defended by her mother.
“Ne. Let’s stop fighting from now on.” -Taehyung said and offered his hand to shake with Joohyun.


The chicken house will be closed today since they will be buying some stocks from the market. Joohyun asled Taeyeon to take a rest and Taehyung volunteered to acompany Joohyun in the market.


The two akwardly but happily made their way to the market, both of them are glancing to each other once they notice one of them isn’t looking at the other.


“So.. Did you sleep well last night? Cause I didn’t because I was thinking about our kiss the whole night.” -Taehyung honestly said.
Joohyun blushed and fan herself with her hand. “Honestly I didn’t had enough sleep because of that too. Do you usually do that to girls you met?” 


“What? Of course not.” -Taehyung defended himself. “That was the first time I had the urge to kiss someone.” 
“Jinja? It wasn’t my first kiss though.” -Joohyun revealed.


“then who was your first kiss!” -Taehyung exclaimed and stopped walking.


“Yah! Dont shout at me I’m already 27 and I know I am older than you.. My first kiss was during highschool. Back at the prom but it was just a joke for him anyway.” - Joohyun shyly said.


“Who kissed better?” -Taehyung asked her directly.


“Mmmm..” -Joohyun sidegazed showing Taehyung that she has difficulty differentiating his kiss from the pther guy.


“fine!” -Taehyung sulk and continued walking leaving Joohyun behind.


“Yah!” -Joohyun run after him “Of course yours is better. Don’t be mad I was just joking.” -She said between her giggles.


Joohyun and Taehyung reached the market and Taehyung stayed mouthzipped not because he was sulking at Joohyun but because he felt nostalgic. When he was a kid he used to go to the market in Daegu to buy some foods to eat and it has just the same feeling.


“Oh.. Seulgi-aa!” -Joohyun said and it made him came back to his senses. “Yah.. Yungho-aa she is the real Seulgi.”


“Oh.. Annyeonghasaeyo, Seo Yungho imnida.” -


“Ne.. Annyeong Seulgi imnida.” 


“he also works at the cruise ship before is he familiar to you?” -Joohyun asked.


“ani.. Which department were you assigned?” -Seulgi asked.


“I’m a VIP steward.” -Taehyung lied.


“Jinja? Nado.. Me too but I haven’t seen you.” -Seulgi said as she narrows her eyes tilting her head.


“Well the V group’s cruise ship has more than 200 employees. It’s impossible for us to meet.” -Taehyung said. 


Seulgi wasn’t convinced with his reason. Maybe he’s right but he should be somehow familiar to her if he really is working at the cruise ship. 


Later on the 3 of them decided to have some ice cream. Taehyung volunteered to go on the line while the 2 girls took a table for them. Seulgi still keep on observing him and he doesn’t look like an ordinary person. She has a feeling that he is from a wealthy family.


“Yah Seulgi-a stop staring at my man.” -Joohyun warned.


“You mean.. You guys are?”- Seulgi asked “Joohyun unnie do you know him well?” -Seulgi asked once again after Joohyun’s nod.


“Well not quite but I’m sure he’s a good man and besides we can know each other more as the time passes by.” -Joohyun defended Taehyung from her.


“Tsh. I don’t trust him.” -Seulgi honestly said.


But Joohyun showed how upset she is towards Seulgi’s judgement about Taehyung. So Seulgi gave her fake disapproval on him for her despite she doesn’t want to. 


Taehyung reached their table and handed the 2 girls an ice cream cone while his was placed on a clear bowl. Seulgi finds it weird, ice cream is more delicious when its eaten on a cone. She can’t help but to compare their menu at the cruise ship they don’t serve coned dessert since none of their rich guests would order it.


After having ice cream Seulgi said good bye to the two of them and tried her best to hide her suspicions. On their way to their home a shiny luxurious car blocked their way. Taehyung grabbed Joohyuh from the arm and dropped the foods that they bought.


Changsub went off the car and accidentally stepped on the tomatoes scattered on the floor. He was disgusted and pissed at the same time. So he pointed Taehyung with his frowned expression.


“Yah you! How could you mess up with the streets? and can you please take off your hand on my girl’s waist.” -Changsub yelled.


Taehyung just gave him a sigh. After all being poor means he has to endure and deal with people’s narrowed mind. He tried to remain quiet despite he hate people yelling or raising voice at him.


“I am not your girl you idiot! Get out of our way.”-Joohyun said.


“What do you think about my new car? You liked it? As much as you like me?” -Changsub confidently said.


Taehyung held Joohyun’s hand and pulled her away to make their way back home but Changsub stopped them by holding Joohyun’s opposite hand.


“Let go of my girl.” -Taehyung commanded.


Joohyun withdraws her hand from him and Changsub grip Taehyung’s shirt. “You’re girl? Sounds funny.” -Changsub said.


“Don’t fight the two of you!” -Joohyun said as she tried to protect Taehyung by blocking Changsub and pulling his hand away from Taehyung.


“This will be my last warning penniless man stay away from Joohyun she’a mine.” -Changsub said.


“In your dreams!” -Taehyung responds.


Changsub got really pissed and insulted specially knowing that Joohyun likes Taehyung. He gave him a punch on his face and he fell on the ground. Taehyung immediately stand up and prepared to give him a punch when Jungkook suddenly appeared hugging him and dragged him away from Changsub.


“Hyung.. Hyung calm down!” -Jungkook said as he struggles to keep his brother between his arms


“Just leave Changsub-aa!!” -Joohyun yelled at him 


“Hey you midget! Why are you interfering our fight?”- Changsub insulted Jungkook.


“Yah!” -Jungkook released Taehyung and was about to approach Changsub but Taehyung grabbed his elbow. “Don’t you know who I am? I am Jeon Jungkook and I am the CEO of Bulletproof Gaming Station!” 


“and so? You’re just trashing children’s future while you earn and besides you don’t look like a CEO.” -changsub fired back.
“Calm down Jungkook-aa..” -Taehyung whispered at his brother. 


Jungkook calmly took Taehyung’s grocery bags and put them inside his car. He also offered a ride to Taehyung and Joohyun to send them home.


Joohyun volunteered to unpack the goods tbphat they bought while Jungkook and Taehyung stayed inside the car to talk.


“Can’t you please stop doing this Hyung? If that guy just knows who you are he won’t insult you like that.”-Jungkook complained.


“Calm down Jungkook-aa sometimes its okay to experience something what happend earlier. Don’t worry I won’t let him do that to me again, after all I should be careful not to be invited at the police station.”


“just make sure this won’t happen again Hyung.” -Jungkook worriedly said. He can’t take it when people has been insulting him or his brother, they’ve been suffered with their step brothers when they were kids.


“Why are you here anyway?” -Taehyung asked.


“Someone has been hacking our new released game and we can’t catch who does it. Until one of my people this location.”- Jungkook said.


“arasseo.. I have to get inside now. Goodluck brother.” -Taehyung said and waved for goodbye.


Meanwhile at Yoona’s condominium.. Johnny is currently busy cooking for dinner, he thought it would be better for him to move comfortably in that place if he’ll be friends with Yoona. The dinner is prepared after he set up everything on the long table. 


He went knocked at Yoona’s office and he asked her for dinner. She came with him but she asked him to eat on the other round table. Somehow despite he showed a humble behavipr towards her, Yoona still can’t help but to feel insulted after all what she thought he did to her. She still has the bad impression of him and it won’t be relieve with just him inviting her to eat.


“Okay.. So I’m gonna live like this for a period of time? I’ll be staying in a luxury home but feel hated? Tsh what could be so good about that?” -Johnny told himself as he munches the food.


Yoona won’t deny that the food is delicious. Somehow she tried to take glance at Johnny and thought it was a waste for a tall and handsome man like him to be a gay and he caught her, so she looked away but Johnny is too shy to ask her so he just leave and went back to his room.


The doorbell rings and Yooma checked who it is on her mini screen. It was Donghae her sunbae and her childhood sweetheart. She invited him inside and even took a plate for him so he could have dinner with her. Which Johnny saw as he peeks from his room.
“Since when did you came back?” -Yoona asked.


“uhmm 3 hours from now? I just visit my parents and I came here to see you. How have you been?” -Donghae asked.
“Well.. I had a fake marriage in order for grandpa to hand me the company.” -Yoona honestly told him since he’s someone she could share her secrets.


“Did you really have to come this far? Maybe its time to accept it Yoona-aa.. After all Changsub is your eldest cousin.” -Donghae suggested.


“So what? Just because I am a girl does that mean I won’t be able to handle the company. Just so you know I raised the stocks for 40% just within this year.” -Yoona told Donghae and somehow disappointed to hear those words from him.


On the other hand Johnny took a sit on his desk reviewing some documents from his laptop trying to make himself busy but he can’t still prevent himself to feel hurt seeing his fake wife seated on the same table with another guy. How could it happen that he is the husband but he can’t even touch his wife nor have meals with her.