Embarrassed Kitty!

A Kitty in Love

Leo and Hyuk continued to walk for at least another good ten minutes since they had left the dorm. Hyuk had been walking fast ahead in a random direction. One minute he had his head hung low while he sulked and the next he was kicking at his feet and cursing under his breath. He would occasionally stop in the middle of the path and huff as he was out of breath for walking so fast. His ears burned a bright read and his nose was running, but Leo wasn’t too sure if it was whether he was angry, cold or a bit of both.

Leo continued to follow behind him quietly, not saying a word. It was originally Leo who dragged the other out of the dorm, but to anyone it would look as if it was leo who was dragged along. Leo’s eyes wandered around and he couldn’t help thinking of the time that he had once experienced what hyuk was going through. He snickered to himself quietly before Hyuk made a sudden stop.

Hyuk breathed in a huge breath of air before releasing it in a large sigh that was followed by a High pitch scream. The scream shocked Leo and he felt his face burn bright red. As if it was a natural reaction, Leo ran straight to hyuk, covering his mouth tightly as he looked around.

“SHHHHHHHHH!” Leo asked desperately as his eyes contacted the people passing by. Hyuk continued to scream, but they were muffled by Leo’s hand. Because damn, was he embarrassed. When the scream finally stopped. Leo was bright red and a bead of sweat dripped down his neck. Who knew you could sweat in this cold weather.

“Are you done?” He asked with a pleading look. Hyuk closed his eyes and nodded, making Leo slowly take his hand away. There was a moment of silence as Leo tried to calm himself. Hyuk looked to the sky for a moment before letting out another scream.

“YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!” He screamed at the top of his lungs. Leo quickly whacked his hands against Hyuks lips for a second time. Panic spread across Leo’s face as passer-by’s stared once again.

“WHAT THE HELL HYUK?!” He whispered, irritation in both his eyes and tone.

“Sorry I’m done” Hyuk whimpered as he let out a huge sigh. Leo wasn’t having it, rolling his eyes. He was still embarrassed by the irritated glares of onlookers.

“By the way Hyung, where are we going?” He asked, his expression a lot more relaxed than earlier.

“idk, you tell me. I’ve been following you”

“Oh…” Hyuk mumbled.

“If you are done I will lead the way” Leo stated before taking the lead.

The two finally made it to the café and they were both starving at this point. Before even securing a table, the two of them ordered a lunch and some coffee.

The two sat down as they waited for their food.

“So Hyung…Why did you want to talk?” Hyuk asked as he fiddled with the napkin. Leo said nothing once again. Leo knew for a fact that if he remained silent, it would only be a matter of time before Hyuk would start talking. After all, it’s not like he didn’t know why Leo dragged him out of the dorm.

Half the reason was so that he could vent and calm down. The other half was so that he didn’t get murdered by N.

The pressure from Leo’s silent yet deadly stares began to pierce Hyuk and it wasn’t long before he started to talk.

“Hyung. You can’t tell anyone ok?” Hyuk asked sheepishly, only glancing at Leo who hummed in agreement.

“well…I umm. I LIKE KEN” Hyuk almost shouted as he stood up, his eyes squeezed shut.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for not updating ToT I didn't realise that it had been that long