3Am

Mishaps At 3Am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is pretty random and out of no where but it was something that just came to me so enjoy? Not proof read so there might be a few mistakes here and there.

He woke up to a loud knocking at his apartment, he rubbed his eyes in a tired state, before groaning as he got up from the bed and made his wa to the front door. He didn't mind that his hair was ruffled a bit messy or that he was wearing less than appropiate tight pair of boxer shorts.

"What is it?" his voice was a bit husky from sleep, it was still 3am after all. The door opened but to his surprise it was his boyfriend, Donghae. He blinked a few times trying to if he was having a weird dream but no it was the cute burnet in the flesh. Donghae showed his boyfriend a rather nervous smile which was suspicious in Hyukjae's eyes. "Can I come in?"

There was a bit of a blush on Donghae's cheeks noticing his half body. Clearing his throat he moved to the side in order to let his cute boyfriend step inside. "Yeah go ahead, come in. Is something wrong?" Hyukjae's voice was laced with worry and a bit of curiosity. "No! Of course not I was just strolling through the neighborhood and decided to stop by and see you." It was far from the truth but Donghae was too afraid to tell his boyfriend the real reason. Donghae bit down on his bottom lip hoping that his boyfriend would buy it while he made his way into the apartment.

"Strolling through the neighborhood at 3am?" He tried to sound serious, which he succeeded at, there was however amusement painted all over his face. He closed the door once Donghae came inside, Donghae was already walking through the door way of his apartment's living room. "That's true but you know how I like to run at night...sometimes."

Hyukjae leaned against the doorway as he looked at his boyfriend with a quirked up brow. "Come on, Hae. What's really going on?" He moved away from the doorway and instead moved just a few feet closer to his boyfriend who was now situated on the sofa while looking down at his fingers in his lap. Truth was that Donghae was far too embarrassed to tell Hyukjae the reason thus lying was maybe the way to go. "Come on tell me what's wrong, babe" He sounded reassuring but also worried while his eyes raked up and down Donghae's nervous figure.

A few minutes of complete silence passed as Donghae found his fingers to suddenly be the most interesting thing in the world before he gave in with a long sigh. "I-I watched a horror movie by myself I thought it would be okay but it scared me. So I went straight to bed but then I heard a noise in my closet so I off and came here instead." Donghae's voice a bit soft laced with a bit of shame while Hyukjae smiled in underst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter