[Chapter 2]

|Fangs| 《Bts FanFic》

The guards who held me shoved me into a room, shutting the door behind me. I laid on the ground, a gag still in my mouth and my hands and feet tied. I tried to squirm my way out and scream through my gag but to no avail.  The room was so dark, it was hard to make out anything. All I had was the moonlight which streamed through the tinted window to my right. I could make out a soft silhouette of a bed and a wardrobe. I was in a bedroom! I pushed my bottom up and slid my upper body forward in an inch-worm motion. My body was met with silk rug, the sheen reflecting the moon's light. These people must really be princes cause this felt expensive. I flipped onto my back and tumbled to the right, slamming myself into wooden leg, was this a table? I felt a slight bruise on the back of my fore-arm which slammed into the leg. I pulled my upper body up, resting o my knees. My hands were tied behind my back which meant if I leaned backwards, my hands could touch the binding of my ankles! I lowered my upper body backwards and sure enough, my hands were met with the binding around my ankles. The rope was tied in series of impossible knots. 

This was going to take awhile.

After a long 10 minutes of pulling and tugging in the uncomfortable position, I had finally gotten the feet binding off. I rose to my feet while leaning my upper body against the wall for support. I stretched my back which I had kept bent for 10 minutes but the pain was worth it. The locks by the door fumbled as the doorknob clicked open.

Sh*t!

The only way out was to play possum, something which I was all too familiar with. When I was little, I used to pay possum during hide and seek to get everyone out of their hiding spots. I used to be so good at it, let's hope I still am.

I slowed my breathing to the point I was still, my eyelids were glued shut and all I had to do was to lay in a comfortable position so I don't risk moving. The locks unlatched as the door swung open. I peaked through my hooded eyes, it was the guards from earlier.

They stared at me, unamused. "Dead already? To bad, we were supposed to untie her."

My eyes shot open, "I'm still alive!" One of the other guards jumped at my sudden outburst while the other stood still, annoyed, "figured much", he muttered.

What a prude.

"The Masters said they'd see you now." The other guard bent down, a small knife gripped in his hand as slashed the binds on my hands. He pulled me to my feet and pushed me out the door. I was paraded down the hallways, sandwiched between the two guards. I rubbed my aching wrists where the rope pressed into my skin, giving each of them the deadliest glare I could muster.

Even though I'm not in America nor am I in Korea, this place must have some sort of Law, a Bill of rights, right to an attorney. Even a phone call would do, assuming they had phones cause the dark victorian style is so last century. 

My pace faltered only for the guard to shove me forward, "keep up runt." I scrunched my nose in disdain. For all know, this could be a dream, assuming I have a vivid imagination. But oh how I wanted to punt that guy to New Mexico, I held my foot in place. I was on foreign ground which meant I had to hold some diplomacy. They can't hold me here, I'm an American citizen therefore they have to deport me. Being a minor, they can charge these gothic cult maniacs for kidnapping and human trafficking. Maybe, during the camp, they kidnapped me in my sleep and brought me to victorian styled Europe during their dark ages. 

That doesn't explain the Well and the woods, I wouldn't have appeared in the woods if they had kidnapped me but at the castle. Even the guards claimed they found me on their land.

Wait!- Their land!? 

There is no way I sleep walked all the way to wherever this is, what if I did? Would I be charged for loitering? Trespassing? Both!? No, there is no way any of these scenarios seem logical. The only way to find out was to return to the well, everything was tied to the well.

I was knocked out of my heavy thinking as I slammed into the back of the guard infront of me. We were in front of the same large door I stood in front of earlier. The massive doors swung open to reveal the seven thrones, occupied by each member. 

"Please take a seat." A soft, silky voice called out to me from the man with a dark black robe, pink etched on the lace. 

I gazed around, my eyes almost passing over the chair in the center of the room because of the lack of light. My eyes had adjusted better but it was still too dark. The guard behind me nudged me forward, moving me into action as I scrambled towards the chair, avoiding eye contact. 

One of the men with gray hair stalked towards me. His face youthful, was the gray hair dyed? His eyes watched me warily as he circled the chair like a predator. His hands brushed against my cheek as he slid it down my neck. I flinched at his touch, his cold hands running across the small of my neck. The situation got terribly awkward, at least for me. I've never really touched a guy and I was very awkward around them. I felt beads of sweat form on my forehead as I felt super uncomfortable. I just turned 15 a month ago meaning I had no experience with guys whatsoever. 

"Umm, could you not do that, it's really weird." The man I recognized as Jimin, the 5th prince. He continued running his hands all over my face, neck, and long black hair, dismissing my comment. "Stop touching her." A low grumble echoed throughout the room as the 6 guys glared at Jimin. I felt as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders as Jimin backed away.

Finally the shock of the situation hit me, so did the fear. I was a 15 year old girl in a foreign land without family nor friends at the mercy of 7 grown men with armed guards.  I resisted the urge to pass out as I felt my mind buzzing at 100 miles per hour as I tried to process everything.

"M-my dad's a CEO of one of America's largest company, if it's ransom you want then it's ransom you'll get." Assuming my dad new where I was and who they were. It didn't seem like they wanted money, they probably had tons judging grandeur of their life style, probably way more than me. 

The guys just stared at me confused then dismissed my comment. "You were found on our lands miss meaning you were trespassing. Do you know what we do to trespassers here?"

I shook my head.

"Jin, why don't you enlighten her with a glimpse of her possible outcome?"

The man smirked as his eyes stared me down, "decapitation." My eyes widened into large saucers. They wouldn't, would they? My hands gradped at my neck, fear stabbing me. 

"This could be your future unless..." his voice trailed off. My ears perked up. Unless what? 

"Unless you become our prisoner", the guy named Namjoon continued, a smug smile dancing across his lips with a wildfire in his eyes.