LAST

Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 of them are now sit and didn’t do anything at the living room of the chalet. They’re now at Fiji, photo shooting for some kind of photo book and their own reality show. They’re tired, even though they had a great day. Well you know, great day means using all of your energy.

 

It’s 10 pm right now and they slowly fall asleep as they dragged their own body to the room. Jongdae were going to do the same but he didn’t move a bit since he’s now in Minseok embrace, with his head on the older chest. He tired but he love it. Sometimes Minseok kiss his head, blow his ear, breath against his nape and tightened the hug. Jongdae just hum and giggle as the response.

 

Now only them at the living room. Minseok still didn’t move. Same as Jongdae. They enjoy the silence as long as they’re together.

 

“Jongdae..” Minseok called the younger as he lower his head and their cheeks touched.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Wanna go out??”

 

Jongdae groaned as Minseok laughed at him.

 

“No. I’m tired.”

 

“Ohh come on! We can have fun.”

 

Jongdae frowned as he turns his head to look at his lover. Minseok smiled as he kiss his cheek.

 

“Fine.”

 

“Great!”

 

 

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

 

 

Jongdae blinked as he stared at the older who was rubbed a big creature in front of him.

 

“Horse??”

 

Minseok nodded.

 

“Okay. You said we can have fun. But I can’t see it.”

 

Minseok grinned as he pointed at the big light brown horse. “We can have fun with him.”

 

Jongdae rolled his eyes. “With horse?”

 

“Are you scared Jongdae??”

 

“Yes I’m scared of him!”

 

Minseok laughed as he pulled the younger closer. “Come on. You know I had fun with him this evening.”

 

Jongdae slowly pulled his hand from Minseok’s grip. “I know. But I’m scared.”

 

“But you seemed okay with him—“

 

“It’s because at that time got many cameras everywhere!”

 

Minseok laughed again as he placed his hand around Jongdae’s slender waist and slowly dragged the younger close to the horse.

 

“Come on.”

 

“Hyung I just remember that I have to wake up early tomorrow. Manager hyung said—“

 

“Liar. Now come with me.”

 

Jongdae pushed Minseok slowly and the older raised his eyebrows.

 

“You....you can ride him. I just wait for you then.”

 

Minseok frowned. “Jongdae I asked you to go out because I want we ride it together.”

 

“I’m scared. He’s so big!”

 

Minseok chuckled as he fixed his hair. “Of course he is.”

 

Jongdae didn’t answer. He just stares at the horse with a horror eyes. Minseok sighed, he then climbed up on the horse and after a few second he already on him and smiled widely at the younger.

 

Minseok pulled out his hand to the younger. “Jongdae?”

 

Jongdae slowly grabbed Minseok’s hand. Minseok nodded at him as a silent support for him. Jongdae was about to step on the stirrup when he stepped backwards.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Is it okay to ride it together? He can carry us??”

 

“You’re cute Jongdae.”

 

Jongdae glared at the older as he pouted.

 

“Okay okay I’m sorry. Of course he can. Don’t worry.”

 

Jongdae blinked at the words as he slowly placed his foot on the stirrup. Minseok gathered his strength to support Jongdae and in a few second, Jongdae already froze, sit in front of Minseok.

 

Minseok slowly leads Jongdae to grab the rein.

 

The older leaned forward, near to Jongdae’s ear. “You good?”

 

The younger gasped at the sudden voice and breath that tickled him. He then slowly nodded as the answer.

 

“Okay.” Minseok smiled, he then lightly pulled the rein so that the horse got his signal to walk.

 

“Oh ohhh...” Jongdae shocked and the older only laughed at him.

 

“Yahh Kim Minseok, stop laughing at me.”

 

“You’re funny that’s why. And,, yahh? You just ‘yahh’ at me?? So disrespect.”

 

Jongdae rolled his eyes. “I never know that laughing at people is a kind of respect gesture.”

 

“Jongdae, don’t make me pull this rein strongly.”

 

“What will happen then?”

 

“This horse will run with all of his strength and I bet my assets that you will screaming like there are no tomorrow.”

 

Jongdae gasped. He quickly held Minseok’s hand tightly. “Don’t do that!”

 

Minseok smiled at the gesture. “Aww my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter