Chapter 1

The twisted kind of love

She sat right down in a cafe as a man handed her a contract "Ms. Han this is a contract and you are bound to comply with the rules. If any rules were being broken, you would be charged in court by paying a lump sum of the contract fees." The man looked at her as she nervously signed the contract and the deal was signed. The man handed her an envelope with money in it and a hotel room number and its address.

She walked out of the cafe with a heavy heart, thinking if this decision was a correct one? She needed the money and she listened to her friend's advice to go on a website to find a sugar daddy. At first, she just posted her profile thinking that she wouldn't get selected by anyone and as weeks goes by she did not receive any callbacks from anyone and she was about to give up until one day she receives a call from a mysterious man who agreed on her conditions.

Which most man wouldn't especially when they are looking for a sugar baby but her conditions were simple and even her payout was the lowest in the whole website. She was just seeking for a sugar daddy who was able to provide her with a monthly allowance of 2000 per month for her to pay off her housing loans at the time being while she could find a job and escape from this hell place with her step parents.

She could spend time with the man however in her conditions she strictly mentioned that there should not be any physical contact which includes or even hugs and yes, these conditions were crazy like who pays money if they couldn't even touch her, right?  But this mysterious man accepted her conditions and requested for her to sign a contract which included her conditions and his.

His conditions were unexpectedly simple as he only requested for that woman to be there when he calls, to be able to spend time with him even hours to just listen to him and talk and any secrets mention should never be revealed and there should be no feelings attached and the biggest clause in this contract was, each party are not supposed to date or fall in love with one another within this contract period of 2 years.

She signed the contract, obligating to his conditions yet not knowing who was he nor his name and all she knows was that she could finally escape from her current step parents, those abuses and finally live on her own and find a job on her own. 

**

2 weeks after the contract signing, today was the date that they were supposed to meet. She has never dated anyone and she has no idea on how to create a stunning first impression and therefore she just wore a pair of track pants, teeshirt, and a hoodie as she headed to the hotel room and as she knocked on the door and as the door opens it was a man wearing a cap and sunglasses as he invited her in.

She was nervous as she was trembling while walking into the hotel room and as the doors slammed close she jumped a little at the noise and he laughed while he removed his cap and sunglass, "Relax, as stated in the conditions I would not touch you at all." and as their eyes met she couldn't hide her shocked expression, "Hello, I'm Kwon Jiyong." he offered a handshake. 

She stared at his handshake as she nervously shoves her hands out to accept the handshake, "I-I'm Han Haera." as their hands came in contact, Jiyong laughed out as he walked over to the kitchen and sat down. "Did you had your dinner?" Jiyong asked out as he poured wine into his wine glass while looking at her, "N-No." her voice stuttered as she quietly walked over to where he was sitting.

"I have ordered some food on the kitchen desk go and have some." Jiyong offered her as he took a sip of red wine while looking at her, how simple. She doesn't even want to dress up to impress me on the first date. "So why did you want to look for a sugar daddy?" Jiyong asked out as she looked down; trying to avoid having any eye contact, "I wanted to escape. I needed that money to move out so I can find a job." She was being honest as he nods his head while drinking.

"Are you sure 2000 per month is enough for you?" Jiyong asked as he walked over the kitchen to bring over the food for her, "Yes. I just needed to pay for my monthly rental. I will be finding a job-"

"Most people who look for a sugar daddy doesn't even want to work and here you are, wanting to look for a job?" Jiyong sounded surprised as he placed the food in front of her. She didn't respond to his question but instead, their eyes met and this time she asked a question that she wanted to know, "So why is G-Dragon looking for a sugar baby?" Her question made him paused his steps and looked at her.

He avoided answering her question, "I'm sure that many girls would be queuing for you.-"

"Maybe I just needed a companion without , I just needed someone to listen to me while I pay their time for it. Let's just say it's beneficial to both parties." His answer was calm, he was just now sitting down on the sofa as he signaled her to come over to sit beside him. "So... tell me more about your life. Your story." He asked as he handed her a cup of wine which she declined politely. "I don't drink." she smiled at him.

She was getting a little comfortable, it feels like she could trust him, It feels like he wouldn't hurt her at all. "My mother passed away when I was 4 years old and after that my father remarried when I was 6 years old and my stepmother hated me and a few years later... They have a child of their own and I was completely thrown away." Her voice was cracking while she tried her best not to cry in front of a stranger.

He wasn't moving an inch while he looked at her who was holding onto her jacket, "They stopped me from schooling as they didn't had enough and I was forced to work and not only that... they abused me when they were mad or when they needed someone to vent out their anger. So I wanted to run and to do that... I need to have the money. That's how I decided to look for a sugar daddy." She was honest as she looked up at him.

He was still having that poker face while looking at her, "Y-yeah. That's my story." She looked down as if feeling sad yet not being able to cry and as the silence persistent for awhile she didn't know what to say as he was just leaning back on the sofa while closing his eyes as she sat down beside him as she steals glances of him from time to time.

He seems to be asleep and as she was almost going to fall asleep on the sofa, his voice causes her to stay awake, "I'm so mentally drained. I don't like this life as G-Dragon it is so tiring. I really hate this. Every single time when I face the public, I feel like I would die." He said that with his eyes closed up, "My girlfriend left me because my name was causing her pressure." and this time their eyes met, "Isn't it funny how the public could accept Youngbae's dating news but not mine." his voice was sad, heavy.

But tears weren't falling down his cheeks, "I really feel like I'm a sinner." He said as she gently pats on his shoulder but she never spoke any words to him and he was feeling comfortable with her and he looks at her as she gently pats on him, giving him comfort. "Don't take it too hard-" 

"You have never dated anyone before right?" He asked out as she gave him a vibe that she has never dated anyone and she couldn't understand him truly, "Y-yes." She responded to his question and they were back to silence again. It continues till Jiyong fell asleep on the sofa while she looked at him and notices his beautiful face that was covered with dark clouds, he was so tired.

The hours passed and she fell asleep on the sofa and it was now 5 am in the morning as Jiyong woke up while she was asleep on his shoulder, he didn't want to wake her up so he stayed in that position while taking a closer look at her, what a beauty. She was deep asleep as he looked at his phone with tons of messages from his manager, company management rushing him to come back to practice.

He threw his phone onto the floor as he gently wakes her up but she was dead asleep, he carried her up in his arms as she was still sleeping in his arms while he placed her onto the bed as he tucked her in. He took a few glances at her as she was sleeping peacefully and took her phone as he entered his phone number to call his handphone as he saved her phone number. He covered up the blanket as he left the hotel room.

**

It has been 1 week since they met and she does not have any idea on how to contact him as she didn't have his handphone number and he has not been contacting her. She sits down in the new apartment that she managed to pay the downpayment as she prepared for her lunch, out of sudden, her phone vibrated and it was an unknown number calling.

"Hello," She asked out

"Let's meet up tonight and bring your passport along," Jiyong said as she turned off the fire stove. "Jiyong?" She sounded surprised, "Now. Immediately. I got your address, I will be picking you up in 5 minutes time." Jiyong was rather impatient as he hangs up the line and she rushed to get ready to meet him. She rushed to put on a pair of shorts, tee shirt, and a leather jacket along with a tote bag with her passport in it as she rushed out of her apartment.

The moment she was at the entrance of the apartment she saw a black Lamborghini parked outside of her entrance and a loud honk surprised her; as if signaling to her that it was him. She got into the car and all she saw was Jiyong dark face as if something had happened.