Beach Blast

Love of My life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They guys went to pick the girls up. The girls were already changed in their swimsuits. They made the boys blushed, they all looked y.

"Hey,guys"Yuri said

"hey." Khun said.

"our Yuri is great at swimming,she's like a mermaid." Sooyoung said.

"oh chinjia, let's see." Khun said.

Yuri stepped in the waters and started swimming like a mermaid.

Everyone was shocked on how Yuri could swim so well.

"wow you swim very well." Khun said, while walking towards her and wrapping a towel around her body.

"everyone wooed." Taecyeon with Yoona teamed up to have a water fight with Chansung and Sooyoung. Yuri and Nichkhun were swimming freely. TaeYeon ,Tiffany ,Sunny ,Hyoyeon ,Seohyun ,and Jessica were just playing with the beach ball with  Sungmin, Jay, junho, Junsu, Yonghwa, Wooyoung by the sand. Nichkhun suddenly caught up to Yuri and hugged Yuri tightly and kissed her gently. Everyone saw and wooed again.

"looks like we got s new couple here," Jay said.

"Yuri will you be my girlfriend?" Khun asked. Yuri nodded and everyone clapped their hands. They enjoyed their rest of the time at the beach until the sun went down they boys drove the girls back to their dorm.

"congratulations Yuri." Everyone said.

"yah it's not like I'm getting married." Yuri said.

"maybe you will someday." Yoona said.

"let's sleep" Yuri said.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter