Just like old times

Love of My life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the afternoon, just like Yuri promised, Nichkhun and her decided to meet up with their friends. Nichkhun and Yuri met them at a restaurant. Once they had arrived, they noticed them.

"you're here." Sunny said as she hugged yuri. Then all of the girls surrounded Yuri and hugged her.

"how's it going?" Taec asked.

"good." Nichkhun said.

"Omo he's getting big." Seohyun said. Yuri smiled at the maknae. TaeYeon then went to the baby carrier and picked up her baby.

"guys meet hayoung." Wooyoung said.

"Omo she's so cute." Yuri said.

"which reminds me we got you something. We all chose this for you." Sooyoung said.

"Omo kamsamnida." TaeYeon said.

"no problem we're glad you like it." Jessica said.

"ok let's start ordering. I'm starving." Hyoyeon said. As they waited for their food, a Yoona asked Yuri a question.

"oh Yuri, didn't you say you still need to finish your nursery?" Yoona asked.

"what you still haven't finished." Tiffany said.

"ani." Yuri said.

"we can go later." Tiffany said with her eye smiled.

"wow all our wives are pregnant. I guess we are all magic makers." Jay said. All the guys smiled. The food came out and they began eating.

"oh Yuri how long are you." Sunny asked.

"oh I'm a little over 6 months." Yuri said.

"have you been good?" Taeyeon asked.

"yeah." Yuri said.

"dude how was it being next to Taeyeon during labor?" N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter