MiTzu One Shot

Girl Group One Shots

I stared into her eyes, my heart beating faster each second...

My friends had pressured me into asking out my long time crush, Chou Tzuyu. I've been having feeling for her for the past five years, from my freshman year of high school, to my first year on an all girl campus. I was now alone with Tzuyu, my childhood love, in the campus green after everyone had left for their dorms and houses. I prepared to confess, and took a deep breath. 

  "T-Tzuyu... I-I've been having these f-feelings for you, and I want you to acknowledge them..." I say, staring at the ground, fidgeting my feet. I could feel myself getting goosebumps, my cheeks starting to flush. I'm scared of her response. There's no way Chou Tzuyu could fall in love with the quiet girl Myoui Mina. Tzuyu was popular among the girls in our university. She was tall, and beautiful, and her dark brown eyes were like a trance, bringing everyone's attention to her. But as much as she could have joined the popular clique at school, she decided to stay with our group of odd and outcast girls- Nayeon, Jungyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, me, and her. But she was so pretty, and I didn't think I deserved her, and she wouldn't fall for me, the smart and reserved Mina. I felt my eyes tear up, but all of a sudden, I hear giggling. I look up at the tall Tzuyu, her eyes shining and in a grin. 

 "Mina, I feel the same way towards you... but I thought you fell for someone else. I was so nervous you didn't feel the same towards me." she says, now hugging me tightly, my eyes widening in surprise. She let's go of me gently, and puts her hand on my jaw, leaning in- We share our first kiss. Her lips as soft as clouds, as soft as her dainty hands. We smile at each other, too shy to speak. 

 "Mina... since it's Friday, you wanna spend the night with me?" she nervously says, looking down. I blink in surprise.

 "Eh?!"

 "N-Not in that way!" she say quickly waving her hands. I hold her hand as we walk towards her house.