SWEET HEART 👫

⏳EPHEMERAL⌛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

•●●○○○°•●•°○●○°°•○●•°°○○●●●○○••°°°•••●●○○°•○●•●

 

Staying all morning on the playground is much more bearable for Jeongyeon atleast his attention would get distracted everytime someone passes by or when some kids played cheerfully beside him. He smiled watching from his spot the 2 toddlers playing on the slide together. It was adorable to look at them just like him and Nayeon before.

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

It was early in the morning and their families used to stroll with them to play on this very ground.

Thats when he first met Nayeon, a tiny bunny teeth girl that casually grabbed him from his mothers arms and led him to slides.

 

Ofcourse little Jeongyeon refused to be dragged by the probably 4 year old cute girl with two low ponytails and is wearing an all pink dress and shoes.

 

He was a very timid little boy back then. He was not used of having friends because he could entertain just himself being the only child of his parents.

 

The slightly taller boy glared at the cute girl telling her to get away from him but the girl just smiled more showing off her tiny bunny teeth to him. 

 

“Lets play together”, the girl gibberishly persuaded the shy Jeongyeon that was now hiding on his mothers legs. 

 

“Come on now Honey, Nayeonie is a good girl, she just wants to play with you”, His mother baby talked to him in which he quickly understood and nodded at the woman.

 

He then went out behind his mothers legs and stared at the welcoming girl infront of him.

 

“Jeongyeon”, he muttered while handing the girl a butter candy he was keeping on his pocket.


The quick witted girl smiled brightly at him and received the gift from the timid boy with her soft small hands. 

 

“Nayeon”, she muttered also.

 

The 2 cute toddlers then played together starting that day. They might have incoherent and irrelevant arguments but they would always be friends at the end of every other day. Of course it was always the little Jeongyeon who apologized to her even though it wasnt his fault at all.

 

Just like that one time when Nayeon tripped by herself while running on a leveled ground and blame the innocent Jeongyeon for it.

 

“Why did you fall down?”, he asked while panicking infront of the wailing girl, crying her heart out just because she was too clumsy and probably just embarassed by the tripping and not bacause it hurt her when she fell. 

 

“Your fault!!”, she wailed back to the concerened small figure of Jeongyeon. 

 

Little Jeongyeon fidgeted his fingers trying to think of a solution to stop her from crying because he was about to cry too.

 

He kneeled beside the girl and patted her now dusty knee clumsily. Looking at his lego robot he sighed first before reluctantly giving it to the sobbing girl. 

 

“Here, you can have Mr. Robot”, he offered his toy to her and she miraculously stopped crying but is still sniffing her snot as she received the toy from her friend.

 

She calmed down a bit but her face is now soaked with tears and snot is flowing on her nose. When little Jeongyeon succesfully calmed her, he then gave her a loose clumsy hug and a warm smile proud of himself for stopping Nayeons uncalled tatrums. 

 

The boy squatted infront of the girl and inspected her palm that was a little more redder than its usual color.

 

“Hurts??”, he asked while softly rubbing it.

 

“Hurts”, Squishy Nayeon nodded while still sniffing her snot dripping from her nose.

 

“Sorry”, he apologized to whatever he was blamed for before giving her small hand a healing kiss.

 

The cute little bunny like girl smiled at his kind gestures and hugged him back for his effort and probably for sitting beside her on the people packed park and shared the embarassment with her.

☆☆☆☆☆

 


Jeongyeon snapped out of his memory 16 years ago when his stomach produced a rumbling sound.
He glanced at his wrist watch and realized it was past 12 already. 

 

He walked downtown and searched for a restaurant or a fast food chain with lesser crowd in it. He finally spotted one after 10 minutes of searching. It was a noodle shop and no one or a few were only eating inside. Perfect. He thought.

 

“A bowl of black bean noodles”, he ordered on the middle aged man on the counter before helping his self sat on the nearby table.

 

“I’ll probably go to a business school, Dad wants me to do so”, he heard from the other table behind him.

 

 

“Well, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter