karma?

More Than Just Games
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JENNIE KIM?!?!!??!” Jisoo and Chaeyoung both shouted in unison.

 

“Oh! Does Jisoo and Chaeyoung both know Jennie? Great!” Mr Kang assumed, without letting Jisoo and Chaeyoung have a word as the door slid open and revealed Jennie. All eyes went to the door. Jennie entered the classroom and introduced herself. “Hello, I am Jennie Kim. I hope to get along well with y’all“ She said, her voice sounded haughty. She was neatly dressed in the school uniform with her hair tied in a half-up pony tail accompanied a ribbon. She was absolutely stunning. Immediately, the class was filled with murmurs and whispers about how gorgeous and hot she look. “Damn i want to sit with her.” “Whoever sits besides her is SO DAMN LUCKY.”  

She moved her head around, looking at the entire class and lastly, giving a glance at Jisoo who was sitting at the back of the class panicking. “Jennie....” Mr Kang said as he looked around the classroom, searing for an empty seat, ”you can sit  beside Jisoo. She will be in charge to bring you around the school to familiarize.I am sure with a similar passion of basketball, you guys will get along!”  Mr Kang then gestured to her seat. 

 

“Oh .” Jisoo cursed internally. At the beginning of the year, Jisoo had chose to sit alone at the back of the class for various reasons. 

First – she didn’t wanted unnecessary distractions. 

Second – she prefers working by herself.

Third – her bestfriend Chaeyoung wanted to sit with her crush instead which she didn't mind though.

But now she just wish to run away from her seat. 

 

Jisoo immediately stiffened when she saw Jennie walking towards her seat. “Hey.” Jennie gave a gentle smile. Again, Jisoo wasn’t sure if she was being nice or just sarcastic. “H-Hey.” Jisoo was about to broke out in cold sweat. Soon the first lesson started. Time seems to be slowing down for Jisoo as it was Chemistry. Jisoo’s most loathed subject. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours which was such a torture. Jisoo’s concentration was decreasing as the teacher’s monotonous voice droning on the mole concept was slowing putting her to sleep. She was taking notes as best as she could but a few minutes later she was already dozing off. Suddenly, there was a hush in the classroom and Jisoo felt something tapping her table. Mr Kang had just asked someone a question. Jisoo tried to seem casual as she glanced up to see who the was the unlucky person that had been called upon on. Her heart jumped when she realised that Mr Kang was looking right into her eyes, waiting expectantly for an answer. “..Uh..” Jisoo was pretending to look through her notes when she heard someone whispered “0.5 mole” to her. Oh Jennie.  She did not even have the slightest idea of what the question was and naively, she just answered “It’s 0.5 mole, sir.” 

 

Jisoo turned her head and was about to thank Jennie for saving her when she heard Jennie chuckled, followed by the entire class’s laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter