Why my heart beats for you?

Please Be Mine!

After school hours...

    Sungyeol,Myungsoo,Jiyeon and Kevin are all rushed walking out from the classroom.  Sungyeol put his hand around Myungsoo's shoulder while Jiyeon and Kevin walks ahead from them. Myungsoo just smirks and cannot say anything about  it since he does not want it to become too obvious for them. He can feels that his heart is started to say that maybe he likes Jiyeon or maybe it is just his random feeling. They walk downstairs and accidentally meet Jinyoung on the half way to the main entrance. Jinyoung happily greets them

Jinyoung: Annyeong! Ahh,Jiyeon you are here too? With them?

Myungsoo: What's wrong if she's with us?

He glares at him. Jinyoung just  put on a smile and answer nicely

Jinyoung: I'm just wondering where are you guys going to after this. I'm off today. What if we go to lunch together?

Jiyeon: Yah oppa! We are going to lunch now! Come and join us. The more people the nicer it will be! Right, Kevin oppa?

Kevin: uh.........ne.

He does not happy with it because the boys seems to be too nice to her. 

Myungsoo's POV:

    What?! Jinyoung is going along with us too?! This is not what it suppose to be! I hate it when people keep on going in and joining us...It must be just a short time for me to hang out with her. I want to get closer to her.That's all~ I just want to know her even more, talking, joking around..heh.What am I thinking about? Forget it. 

    Now, we are on the way to the restaurant. I have no idea which restaurant Kevin talked about.  Well, this is so weird, why am I forgived him so easily? He did something really hurts me! I touch my chin and rub it. Hehehe.Is it because of Jiyeon? I stare at her, her eyes,lips,nose,cheeks, we can conclude that she is one of the kind. She is so pretty! I walk nearer to her, trying to approach her. But as I walk faster I feel like she seems walk faster than me. I do not give up easily. I walk to the front again and she walks even faster. Does she knows that I'm trying to get nearer to her? Hah...what a joke. Suddenly I catch Kevin putting his hand on Jiyeon's arm! THIS IS NOT RIGHT! How dare him doing that infront of me?! I can't let this happend much longer,I need to stop them now. 

Myungsoo: Yahhh! What are you two doing?! Holding hands? In this public place?! Hey, you are still kids! Let go of your hands!

Jiyeon: Yahh yah yah~ What are you nagging about? Kids? Hey, if you are envy of us just tell me. I can do the same to you too.Hahahaha!

She says it so I walk near  to her without thinking twice and grab her waist. I pull her nearer and hug her! The talkative Jiyeon now speechless. I hug her tightly. I don't seem like want to let it go. I know it is wrong but it feels so warm. I just ignored them and continuously hug her even tighter. I look at Jinyoung, Kevin and Sungyeol's expressions. I am right, they are shocked. They never thought that I would do this. Jiyeon is struggled to move her body away from me. She pushes me and hide behind Jinyoung. Kevin comes to me and I can see that his fist is about to punch me...again. Hahaha! Sungyeol as usual trying to stop us before we start a fight again. I never satisfied with Kevin! He just makes my nerve so...ugh!

Kevin: Myungsoo-ah, if you do that once again, I'll make sure you're sinked in the sea!

Jinyoung, the cheerful person just laughs and he turns around to comfort Jiyeon. Hahaha, I know Kevin must be so angry in the moment. Why should I care?

Jinyoung: Ahh, we better stop this,ok? Jiyeon must feels so uncomfortable now. Let's just keep walking..Let's go Jiyeon-shi.

    We just keep walking. I don't know when we will reach there! Kevin is just so annoying. Why he has to bring us far away? I'm exhausted already and started to feel bored. I take my MP3 player and turn it on. The first track is "Voice of My Heart". Omo, it is this song again! I can imagine that I was walking with Suzy right now. Is it just me or Jiyeon's face looks like Suzy? Suddenly, my heart skip a beat after looking at Jiyeon. Why is my heart beats so fast for her? Why these kind of feeling suddenly makes me feel so anxious? Huh, I really should wake up now. Maybe I miss Suzy too much that it takes over my whole heart now. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 15 minutes...

    They all reach at a cosy restaurant. It is just a small restaurant but the whole place is so pleasing. Sungyeol's jaw widely open meaning that he is ready to eat and he can smells the aroma while Myungsoo just keep calm. He seems not excited of it at all. Jiyeon, who walks together with Jinyoung and Kevin feels that is the right time for her to make her order because she is totally starving now. An old lady suddenly greet them as they entering the restaurant

Old Lady: Annyeong..Welcome to our shop. Please take your seats. It's quite cold today,huh? Come,come~It's warmer inside...

The old lady welcoming them so much. She is a very kind and caring lady. With such a good treatment, all of them bow to the old lady. Jiyeon starts a conversation with the old lady

Jiyeon: Annyeong ahjumma (auntie) Thank you for welcoming us. Yeah! It's pretty cold out there! We've been walking for about...umm..13 or 15 minutes. Now, we're really starving! Can you hear my stomach is making some cute sounds right now? Hehehehe...

She holds her stomach, trying to make a little joke. Then, she rubs her head when she notice no one's laughing with a wide smile on her face. The old lady laughs which makes the other to laugh also. Myungsoo who stands behind Jiyeon tries not to laugh and act cool all the time but he just put on a smile.

     The talkative Sungyeol stops for awhile. He feels some feeling just hit him. Maybe he feels the same feeling as Myungsoo earlier? The way Jiyeon smiles and laughs make him cannot control himself. He seems calm and sometimes clumsy outside but when it comes to what is inside, he just cannot deal with his own feelings. He really cannot differentiate between love, like, crush or any such things. He never experienced love life. He never be madly in love. He is really weak when it comes to something related to 'love'. After a long thought, Myungsoo suddenly hit his head.

Myungsoo: Yahh! What are you dreaming about?! Can't you hear that ahjumma is asking you? What do you want to eat? Be fast Yeol-ah..

Sungyeol: Uh..ne? Umm..Jiyeon-shi, what did you order just now?

Jiyeon: Oh..me? Just bibimbap and buchimgae. *smiles*

Sungyeol: If that so...umm,ahjumma can I have the same thing like hers too? Kamsahamida!

Kevin: Yeah, I want that too!

Jinyoung: Umm...ne. *smiles*

Only Myungsoo left. They all look at him with the desperate look to make him decides faster.

Myungsoo: Yah, yah, yah!!! What with that faces?! Do I look 'delicious'? Omo,omo.

Jiyeon: Hey, you know what...?................ PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW...FASTER! Pabo (Fool)

Myungsoo: What did you call me just now? Pa....pa...bo?!! Yahh, fat pig!

He muttering.

Jiyeon: You better don't start it again.....I've warned you....

Myungsoo: FAT PIG..FAT PIG...A FAT PIG IS INFRONT OF MEEHHH!

Jiyeon: YAHHHH!!!!!

She screams and stands from her seat. Same goes to Myungsoo. They're eye to eye now. Jiyeon slowly bites her lip. Myungsoo growling and look into her eyes deeply. He rolls his eyes several times.

Myungsoo: Huh...stop doing that face..faaaaat...piiiig..

He intendly makes it sounds longer.

Jiyeon: Stop calling me that! ughhh!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

Hello, ohmy, it's April already. My last update was on February.Sorry so much! *bow*

I've tried my best on this chapter. Sorry if there is gramartically error or wrong names for the korean dishes ~ -_____-~

Hope you enjoy reading! ;) Comments, subcribes too ^^,