Cazqui ~ Never Judge A Book By Its Cover

Nocturnal Bloodlust Love Stories

I'm a decent teenager, good student with pretty good grades. I'm an optimistic person, and I love talking to knew people. Due to my social personality, the teachers would ask me to guide new students or transfer students around school. I'm in grade 8, last year of middle school and the new school year started for about a month now. One day, I got sick the night before, so I slept in till almost lunch time. I told my parents that I was going to school because I didn't want to miss anymore classes or it'll be hard to catch up. Eventually they gave in and let me go to school. When I arrived, lunch just started. I went to my classroom and my teacher was sitting at her desk.

"Afternoon Mrs. H." I greeted her.

She looked up from her desk and was surprised.

"Oh______! You came to school, I thought you weren't feeling well?" She said.

"Ya, feeling a bit better now, gotta get up and running to get my energy up. Did I miss anything?" I asked.

"I see, yes, we got new students today, 5 of them. I was planning on emailing your parents last night and see if you were willing to be a guide for them around school, before I got the chance I was told that you were sick." Mrs. H said.

"Oh I see, so did other students take them on a tour?" I asked.

"I assigned 5 classmates to each of the new students, unfortunately, one of the student had something urgent so she couldn't make it. One of the new student was quiet and said that he'll take a tour by himself after school." She said.

"Oh where is he now?" I asked.

"Since it's lunch time now, I think he's in the cafeteria. Would you like to guide him around the school after lunch?" She asked

"I would be glad to Mrs. H. Uhm, what does he look like?" I asked.

"Well when he came in, he was holding a book, and he was reading it after he finished his work this morning, he seemed to be really intrigued by it, I believe it's "Anna Karenina." He's wearing all white, he's Japanese, large dark eyes, and his hair is black and it up to his ears." She explained.

"Great, I'll go find him right now." I replied.

"Alright, I won't assign any homework for today, just some class work so you can take the time to guide him around, don't worry about the others, they're almost done their tour. Thanks for doing this_____." She said.

"No problem, see you later Mrs. H."

I headed out the classroom and down the hall to the cafeteria.

"Hey_____! You came, have you met the new students yet?" My friend Linda asked.

" No, I just got to school." I said.

"Oh, well we've met them and they were all good looking." Another one of my friend said.

"Well, I'll have to see them first, I'm on my way to meet one right now and be his guide around school." I said.

"Oh, Cazqui? He's in the cafeteria right now reading a book. You're looking for him right?" Linda asked.

"So his name is Cazqui. Cool name. Uhm, ya I suppose so, Mrs. H said he is the one reading a book. She also said he's quiet too." I said.

"A little bit, he's just really focused on his novel, we didn't talk to him yet so we wouldn't know." My friend Olivia said.

"Ahh, well I better get going before the bell rings." I said and waved goodbye.

I entered the cafeteria and it was loud, younger students were talking and laughing, same grade students were talking and yelling. It's a pretty big cafeteria but it seems small during this time. Typical lunch time. I looked around, I see familiar faces all over the room, and in the back I saw 4 asian boys talking to each other. They seemed new, so I guessed that they were the new students, they were really good looking. A little bit off to the side but at the same table, I saw him. He was exactly how Mrs. H described him. He wore all white, with a slightly baggy cropped pants, a net like top with a tank top underneath. His hair was black and it shaped his face. I couldn't see his eyes since he was looking down at his novel. I took a deep breath, and walked towards him. I was nervous, despite being sociable, probably because he is a good looking boy and probably really smart as well. I walked up to him and stood a a few centimeters away from him.

"Hi, Cazqui right?" I asked.

He didn't respond for like 2 seconds, he then put down his novel and looked up. Man were his eyes big, they were like shiny black orbs. His skin was very light as well, if I didn't know any better I would've thought he was a vampire.

"Yes I am, and you are?" He asked.

His voice was low and deep, but it seem like it was still developing. He reached towards the other 4 boy's center of food and grabbed a grape and popped it into his mouth, I assumed then that they were his friends.

"_______, mind if I sit down?" I asked him.

Cazqui shook his head and gestured the seat across from him.

"Not at all please." He said.

I sat down across from him and smiled, he gave a small smile as well and began to picked up his novel.

"You like that book? I haven't read it yet but I know a little bit about it." I said suddenly.

"I don't know anything yet either, started it last night, and I absolutely love it." He replied.

"I see, very intriguing eh? By the way, you're one of the new student right? Have you had a tour around the school yet?" I asked.

He looked at me and brushed a strand of his bangs away.

"I am, and no, not yet. Someone was suppose to take me on a guide today, but she didn't show up, so I just told Mrs. H that I'll look around after school. Are you by chance the person that was suppose to be my guide?" He asked.

"Uhm well, I was originally going to be your guide, but I wasn't feeling well last night so I woke up late this morning. The teacher asked the girl that you just talked about but turns out she got urgent things to do, so I volunteered to take her place and take you around for the afternoon." I said with a smile.

Cazqui looked at me and gave a small smile.

"I see." He quietly said.

"So uhm, you want to go on the tour now instead of later?" I asked.

Cazqui looked at his watch and frowned.

"We're almost out of time, let's go explore after class then? I suppose that way the staff won't think that we're skipping class." He said.

"Ya I suppose you're right, let's do that then." I replied.

We both looked at each other and smiled, I feel like a young girl falling head over heels for a prince or something, he seemed more lively then what they perceive him as. We went into class after lunch and I told Mrs. H that I would take Cazqui around school after class and she said it's fine. My seat was on one side of the classroom and Cazqui sat on the other side with his other 4 friends. Once in a while, I would look to the side and see what he was doing. After finishing his work he would pick up his book right away and go back to reading. I would smile after seeing his face full of focus, his big eyes moving around the pages of the book. I then go back to my work, I looked up after a while and I saw him working, without realizing it, I was staring at him. Cazqui looked up from his work and looked at the clock that was on my side of the classroom, he then saw me looking at him. He broke me out of my daydream and my face began to blush. He smiled and went back to work. Time seemed to pass so slowly, but eventually school ended. I was so focused on finishing my English that I didn't even hear the people leaving, soon, someone walked up to my desk and lightly tapped on it. I looked up and Cazqui was standing there.

"Hey you ready for the tour?" He asked.

"Uh ya, ya! Sorry I was just so focused on finishing this that I didn't notice class ended." I said gathering my work.

"No worries, I tend to do that a lot too. Come on, let's finish this tour so we can go home and rest. You're still not feeling to well right?"" Cazqui gave a small laugh and asked.

"Ya, still a little out of it but seem to be a little bit better when I'm not focused on it. Let's go then." I said standing up.

"My 4 friends are signing up for this music group thing after class so I have to wait for them." Cazqui said remembering.

"Ya no problem." I replied.

We said goodbye to Mrs. H and went around the school. Turns out Cazqui was more sociable than how everyone saw him. Doesn't talk much, but he does talk and seem to enjoy talking too. After the tour the two of us sat on the swings outside as we waited for his 4 friends to come back from a band sign up in the multipurpose room.

"I see that you really like reading books." I said a we sat under the afternoon sky.

"Just this one for the time being." Cazqui replied.

"You know, Mrs. H and a few of my friends said that you were really quiet, I kind of thought that you were just a tiny bit after getting to know you a bit more." I said with a small laugh.

"Guess my first impression let a not so interesting side of me show on the first day of a new school year." Cazqui said with a small laugh as well.

"I didn't want to judge so quickly just from hearing of what they were saying." I told him.

Cazqui turned to look at me and smiled.

"Thanks _______." He said.

"You seem special." I said a few seconds later.

"Special as in weird?" Cazqui laughed.

"No, wow, should've put it in context. I mean special as in surprising, like there are more to you than what we can see. You know?" I clarified.

"Ah, thanks. Well I suppose I can be weird at times too, you just haven't seen the side of me yet." He added.

We both looked at each other and laughed. The wind gently blew through his raven black hair and it swayed like waves. He was mesmerizing to look at.

"My friend just messaged me and said they're coming now. So are you going to go now?" Cazqui asked after checking his phone.

"Ya, I better get going now, you guys should too, it's getting dark soon." I said looking at my watch.

"Ya will do, oh and thanks for today." Cazqui said as I got off the swing.

"Ya no prob, let me ask one more question before I go." I said turning around.

As I turned Cazqui was in the middle of taking out his novel.

"Ya go ahead." He said looking up.

"You happy that you got me as your guide today?" I asked blushing.

Cazqui looked around for a second and then back at me with a smile.

"Ya, I am, you did fine as a tour guide." He said.

We both laughed and I waved goodbye. Before we knew it half of our senior year was almost over, Cazqui and have became pretty good friends, I got to know his other 4 friends throughout the year; Hiro, Masa, Daichi, and Natsu. Like usual, Cazqui would read books after he finishes his work, but less than usual. At one point, he finished "Anna Karenina" and a few other books and started on "Black Beauty." Time gradually ticked by, and middle school graduation ended, and summer was the next day.

"Hey you excited for high school?" I asked Cazqui.

"I am, but unfortunately, Hiro, Masa, Daichi, Natsu, and I are going back to Japan after middle school." Cazqui said.

I felt a bit disappointed after hearing that.

"Oh... that's a shame, I thought that you guys were going to finish high school and then go back to Japan." I said.

"Ya we thought so too, we were here for elementary and middle school, we just transferred here for our last year of middle school because it had the courses that we wanted and we felt like it was a better school. Unfortunately, our family wants us back for high school and university, somewhere closer to home." He explained.

"I see, kind of wish that we could hangout in high school since we'll be growing older and I felt like we were becoming pretty good friends." I said.

"I know it's really regretful, but hey, having you to keep my head out of my books by talking with me was very memorable. Thanks for that________." Cazqui said puffing out his cheeks and placing his palms on the side of his face.

I laughed and smiled.

"Never seen that side of you Caz, I'm glad that I got to know you over the year." I said.

"You take care alright? Study hard in Uni, give it your best and you'll shine." Cazqui said with a fist pump.

"Thanks for the encouragement, say do you think we'll ever meet again? I mean high school and university is quite a long time from now." I asked.

"Who knows, the world is a small place, we might just meet face to face in the future." Cazqui said tapping his chin.

We both laughed.

"You take care then alright Cazqui?" I said.

"Will do, and you too______. Oh before I go, here's a book as a gift for being my tour guide at the beginning of the year, and being a great friend." He said with a two finger salute.

He handed me "Anna Karenina."

"Thanks Cazqui, is there like a requirement or something? Like do you want me to finish this by the end of next year or this month or something?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Well, you can read it if you want, if you do happen to read it, let's say, if you finish this right after university graduation, I'll do something for you IF we ever meet again in the future." Cazqui suggested.

I crossed my arm and thought it about for a few seconds.

"Alright deal, I'll hold onto that promise, and I hope you'll too." I said.

Cazqui put up his left hand and drew a cross above his heart.

"Cross my heart and hope to die." He vowed.

We both laughed. Cazqui was more fun than I thought. We waved goodbye to each other and I waved goodbye to Hiro, Masa, Daichi, and Natsu as we separated. After the separation, I looked at "Anna Karenina" and I turned around to look at their walking figures, especially Cazqui's. I knew then that I was in love with Cazqui, and it wasn't a middle school girl crush, I was in love. I also realized that I'll never see his big beautiful eyes again till who knows how many more years to come. Summer vacation ended, and high school started, high school ended and University started. In time, University ended, and I have grown up. Since all the stress ended, I finally found time to read the book that Cazqui gave me to kill time. Since we were young then, Cazqui, the others, and I didn't have any ways to communicate with each other outside of school which was a bit sad. Luckily, time changed, but unfortunately, we weren't able to get each other's info before they left. In a month's time, I read a little bit of "Anna Karenina" each day to keep myself occupied. One day, I went to a nearby park and sat down at a large round warm table and read the book on a sunny day. I was more than halfway through the book at this point, and I was really immersed. About half an hour into the day, I heard talking in the distance behind me. There were about five voices altogether, I went back to my book soon after. In time, I heard a music in the distance, it sounded like it's coming from a guitar. It was a nice tune, but not an acoustic style, more like an electric guitar. I took out my phone and earbuds, and plugged it. As nice as the tune is, I like to be in my own little world when I'm reading, I only placed one headphone in. A little while later, someone walked up to the other end of the table and sat down.

"You don't mind if I sit here?" He asked me,

I was slightly off focus but I kind of heard him.

"No go right ahead." I said.

Looking at him quickly and went back to my book that was laid out down flat on the table. A few minutes has passed, and I slightly looked up to see the person. The table from one side to the other was about 2 1/2 meters away, he was reading a book too. The book was in front of his face, his fingers were long and elegant, and very fair. From the top of the book, I could see that he has black hair, how long I'm not sure. The book that he was reading "Jane Eyre." His top is white. Kind of reminded me of Cazqui since he likes to wear white, but it was just a thought that came up upon seeing the color. I took a deep breath and placed both of my earphones in cause the talking in the background was pretty loud. An half an hour went by slowly, but I managed to finish the most recent chapter. I closed the book and looked up slightly, his book was on the table now, and he was hovering over it, his hair seemed pretty long, It was layered I believe, the majority of it was about chin length, then the bottom part was down to his chest, like two low pigtails. I still couldn't see his face since one of his hand was shielding his face from the sun. I stretched and closed my book, and I stood up. I decided to take a stroll around the large park before I go home. I took my book, put it in my bag and walked onto the path. I looked behind me where the voices came from, there were 4 guys sitting on the grass, they all looked asian, and all handsome. Beside them against a tree is a white guitar. I gave glance a back at the one reading the book as I walked away. He straighten up and closed his book and looked at his friends. His hair covered the side of his face, but caught a glimpse of his eyes, they were big and from the side he looked asian as well. I turned around and I continued walking. The warm sun hung high in the afternoon sky.  The birds were chirping away in the trees, people were laughing and having picnics on tables and on the grass. The park is big, so it takes about 45 minutes to walk through it. I placed my headphones back in about halfway through, and I just looked at the beautiful scenery around me. Almost finishing the walk, I took out my book to maybe start the next chapter a little. I read about a 2 pages, when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oof." I let out as I dropped my book.

The person dropped something as well. I took out my earphones and bent down to retrieve my book. The person also dropped a book, in small letters on the front it says, "Jane Eyre." His slender hands reached down to pick his book up and then mine.

"Oh it's you, sorry for bumping into you, I was lost in my novel." He said.

I finally got to see his eyes, they were big and beautiful. His face was perfectly framed by his raven black hair.

"Uh hi, sorry as well, I was immersed in mine too." I replied.

"Anna Karenina", an old classic, I'm surprised that someone still has this book." He said looking at the title of my book.

"Ya, I got i...." I started.

"Hey! Come on we have to go!" His friends shouted in the front.

"Sorry, I have to run, you have a nice day now." He says and ran off with his book and guitar.

"Bye..." I said seconds later.

That night, I couldn't stop thinking about him.

"Could it really be him? He looks so much like him." I thought to myself.

A few days later, I was almost done "Anna Karenina." I decided to finish it by the lake in the park. It was a nice and sunny day again, which brightens up the whole day. About half an hour later, I finally arrived at the lake in the park. There were people laughing and talking like usual, just an everyday scenery. A few meters away sitting on a bench was a person wear a cap and a white top sitting with their back facing me. He was reading something I believe since his head was tilted down and every minute or so he would flip the object. I shrugged, and I walked up the safety bars that were placed to keep people from falling into the lake. I leaned onto it and opened my book to the last chapter, and started reading. About 6 pages in, my mind started to wonder. I was there, but my mind wasn't, I was deep in thought. Without realizing it, my grip on my book began to loosen. Suddenly, an echoing explosion sound came from behind me in the distance. It was a bunch of kids playing with crackers. The shock made me slightly toss my novel out my hands, and it fell into the lake.

"Oh my god no......" I groaned loudly.

It wasn't too far down from the platform so I decided to try and retrieve it. I took off my jacket when someone said something.

"Hey, you ok?" The person asked.

I turned to see who it was, it was the person in the cap, and it was him, the big eyed man who looks so much like Cazqui.

"Oh hi again, uhm Uh no, I dropped my novel into the lake and I wanted to retrieve it." I replied.

"You dropped it? The shock from the explosion did right?" He asked.

"Ya." I said looking down at the now soaked book.

"It looks like a goner now, you'll probably catch a cold if you went in. Was it that special?" He asked looking at me.

I sighed and gave a slight agreement.

"Ya, a friend actually gave it to me back in middle school." I said looking into his eyes.

He didn't reply, instead he took a glance at the fallen novel for a few seconds and back at me.

"Karenina? Anna Karenina?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I gave the same novel to a friend back in middle school too." He said.

At that moment, my curiosity faded and everything was resolved. At that moment, we both knew who each other were.

"The girl that I gave the book too had a cheerful personality and was a great guide for me on the first day at the new school." He said slowly showing a smile.

"The person who gave me the novel had bright big eyes, loved to read books, and I said that he was special, as in there's more to him than what we can see." I said as well.

Cazqui opened up his arm and gave me a big hug.

"Hey______!" He said swaying side to side.

I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes in his embrace.

"Hey Cazqui." I quietly said.

The two of us spent the day to catch up with each other. As I'm finally able to see Cazqui up close, he was slim and defined now after years of not seeing him. His black hair swayed in the light wind, and his appearance matured greatly. Otherwise, he didn't change at all, but I on the other hand, felt like I changed enough that Cazqui didn't recognize me the first time.

"So how've you been lately?" I asked him.

"Good, still the same me as before. And you?" He replied.

"I'm great too, uhm, I noticed the last time at the park that you were carrying a guitar. You into music now?" I asked looking at my hands.

"Ya I suppose I am now. But I haven't changed you know, just found a new hobby besides reading." Cazqui replied.

"You finished "Black Beauty?" I asked remembering the last book.

"Yes I did, started on "Pride and Prejudice." He said lifting up his novel.

"Ya and I almost finished "Anna Karenina", before I..." I started

"Dropped it." Cazqui finished for me with a small laugh.

"Sorry about that Caz, you seemed to love that book before you gave it to me." I said turning red with embarrassment.

"Don't worry about it. I've read that book so many times it's in my head, just like music, the music that we make is engraved into my mind now." He said. 

"We"? You're in a band?" I asked.

"Ya, with Hiro, Masa, Daichi, and Natsu." Cazqui said.

"Guess there is something special about you afterall, never imagined seeing you turning to music to let out that different side of you." I said.

"Well, years can change a person right? I mean high school ended, university ended, and we entered our blooming years with another 3 years passed.

That's 13-14 years that ticked by in our lives." Cazqui said.

"You're right. We've grown up haven't we? I missed you guys, especially you Cazqui." I said looking into the distance.

From the corner of my eyes, Cazqui looked at me with a small smile.

"Missed you too________. So, you almost finished the book right?" He asked.

"Uhm Ya, unfortunately I wasn't able to finish it before meeting you again." I said scratching my head.

"But hey, at least you actually read it, and that's what counts right?" He said.

"I suppose." I said.

"Look, I have to go now, but remember when I said that if you manage to finish this before our next meeting that I'll do something for you?" He asked.

"Uhm... ya, but I didn't finish?" I replied.

"But I think you deserve that something, it's been years_______, since we haven't seen each other in forever, it calls for a special reunion. Also, think of this as a repayment for being a great guide for me. Anywhere or anything you want to do?" Cazqui asked.

"How about you decide this time, I'll let you be the guide for me this time." I said looking at him.

Cazqui looked at me and smiled.

"Alright, how about let's go to the amusement park next week, they're going to be in the city." He suggested.

"Sounds great, are the other's coming?" I asked.

"Well I can ask them, see what happens?" He asked.

"Sure thing, it's been a while since I saw them as well." I said.

"Great, since now, we got phones, let's exchange numbers?" Cazqui said.

"Ya, that would be great." I said taking out mine.

The two of us exchanged numbers and exited the park together.

"It's nice to see you again Caz." I said before we parted.

" Can't believe we didn't recognize each other the last time, but thank goodness that book brought us together again." Cazqui said with a small chuckle.

"Yep, hip hip hurray for the novel." I said with a laugh.

This time I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Thanks for coming back the oh so quiet Cazqui." I said.

"Good to be back, be careful on the way home_______." Cazqui said.

He give a quick kiss on my forehead and we departed. I laid in bed when night came and just thought about Cazqui.

"Guess everything's still the same. If only he knew." I thought to myself.

I smiled and closed my eyes as the silence of my room surrounded me and lured me into a slumber. As the week slowly went by, I became more anxious. I was anxious and nervous to meet Cazqui again, afraid that maybe it was just a dream. The day finally came and Cazqui finally texted me.

"Hey_______, you almost ready? Oh and just to let you know, the other's are coming along." He messaged.

"Ya, want to meet up at the amusement park?" I asked.

"Sure thing, we'll meet you there around half an hour?" He asked.

"Alright, see you." I replied.

I finished getting ready and headed out. I arrived at the amusement park and entered after paying for my ticket. I didn't know where they were so I went inside first.

"Hey I'm here, are you in the park?" I messaged.

"We're almost there, let's meet outside the bumper cars area?" He replied.

"Sure." I said.

I walked till I arrived around the Bumper Cars area and sat down near a table. People were laughing and screaming on the rides around me, the night sky was clear so the stars shines brightly above me. 10 minutes have passed and I began to wonder if it was just in my head, like a fantasy.

"It couldn't be, Cazqui's in my contacts list, so it must be real..." I said to myself.

I began to take out my phone when someone placed their hands around eyes.

"Oh my goodness." I let out as I was convered in darkness.

"Surprise ________, sorry to keep you waiting." A familiar voice said behind me.

I turned around and I saw Cazqui's big eyes looking back at me.

"Cazqui hey.. uhm no it's fine. Hey Hiro, Masa, Daichi, and Natsu." I said waving to the now handsome young quartets. 

"Hey _______." They all replied back with a smile.

"Uhm how did you know it was me sitting here?" I asked Cazqui.

"Heard your voice earlier and I recognized it. You ready to go and have fun?" Cazqui asked.

"Oh... didn't thought I was that loud. Haha. Uhm ya sure." I said.

Daichi and Natsu ran off towards the bumpers cars, Masa and Hiro gave a "come on" gesture towards us as they headed towards the cars as well.

"Come on let's go before our favorite colors are gone." He said grabbing my hand and pulled me towards the entrance.

We bumped cars, played shooting, went on merry go rounds, played roller coasters, and everything. Before we ate dinner, Cazqui and I went to go see if there were any other rides that we missed besides the ferris wheel. At one point, he accidently cut himself on a fence that surrounded the go -karts.

"Owwwwwww." he whined.

"Come on Cazqui, it's only a small cut on the hand. Let's head back and get a band-aid, don't touch it and it won't scar." I said with a small laugh.

"Alright." He said scrunching up his nose.

Who knew, never thought that I would see a childish side to Cazqui. We got back to the eating area, Hiro, Masa, Daichi, and Natsu were waiting with our food.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting, turns out we finished all the rides I believe, just the ferris wheel left." I said.

"Alright! Let's eat before it gets cold." Natsu said grabbing his burger.

"I'll be right back with a band-aid." I said to Cazqui.

He nodded. I went to get a band-aid for Cazqui and just thought about all the things about Cazqui that I did not know about, and I smiled to that thought. I mentioned Cazqui over and told him to wash his hands so it won't get infected. I wrapped the band-aid around his finger and rubbed his fair and translucent hands.

"There, all better now." I said with a small laugh.

"Thanks _______. Let's go eat." Cazqui said.

I nodded and we returned to the table. After eating we headed towards the ferris wheel.

"I'll sit with _________." Cazqui said when we arrived at the entrance.

I looked at Cazqui surprised then realized that ferris wheel is a duo seated ride.

"Daichi let's go." Natsu said grabbing Daichi's arm.

"Guess that leaves us then." Hiro said to Masa.

The two of them fist pumped each other and headed towards the entrance. Cazqui and I sat down and the safety bars came down. We went all the way to the top and the ferris wheel stopped. So that a new rotation of people can get on.

"You scared of heights?" He asked.

"Not really, well ferris wheels height is fine for me. You?" I asked.

"No, I'm good." Cazqui replied.

"You know, earlier, I didn't know that you had a childish side to you too." I said remembering.

"Well there's a lot you don't know about someone right? Guess you just found another side of me." Cazqui said looking at me with a smile.

"I suppose you're right. Sometimes I think it's nice to not know so much about a person, it gives you more to explore and get to know them." I said.

"It does. I suppose just like a book or music, just knowing the beginning isn't enough to let you know the whole thing." Cazqui said looking at the sky.

I nodded in agreement. I felt like this was a good time to tell Cazqui about my bottled up feelings.

"Hey Cazqui?" I started. He looked over to me.

"Yea _______." He replied.

"I am...." I started.

The ferris wheel jolted and began to rotate again, I jerked foreword a little but Cazqui grabbed onto my shoulders and pulled me back.

"Thanks Cazqui." I said looking at him.

Our faces were only a few centimeters away.

 "No problem ________."

We arrived at the bottom pretty quickly and we hoped off.

"Let's go back home now." Hiro said looking at his watch.

"Ya it's late now, we finished every ride already too." I said looking around with a smile.

We headed towards the exit, and there were still cars outside.

"Hey you want a ride home?" Masa asked.

"Uhm no no it's ok guys. I don't live really far away so I can just take a bus ride home." I said.

"Are you sure? It's nothing at all." Hiro said.

"I'll be fine guys thanks for the offer." I said with an ok gesture.

"Alright then, be careful on the way home then alright_______? Hope to see you soon." Daichi said.

"Ya I hope so too." I said.

"See ya________! Text Cazqui when you arrive home alright?" Natsu said.

I nodded. They left but then Cazqui turned around and came back.

"Hey, I almost forgot, on the ferris wheel, did you want to say something?" He asked.

He took me by surprise and my face bagan to turn red.

"Oh uh... I.. I just want to say.... I am thankful for today,. It was fun." I said.

"Oh... well... I'm glad that you had fun tonight________. You sure you don't want a ride home? I can accompany you home if you want?" He asked.

"Oh no, it's fine I promise. I'll message you when I get home I swear." I said with a big smile.

"Alright, we better get going before it gets even darker." Cazqui said.

We waved goodbye to each other and went our ways. As time ticked by, I got to see more of Cazqui, the real Cazqui. The time I missed getting to know them was finally catching on. Cazqui can be quiet, but most of the time he's quite hyper, he has a beautiful smile. Things that were there, but wasn't able to see after middle school. We hung out a lot in the year, and each and everyday, Cazqui occupies a part of my heart more and more. If only I could tell him just how I feel. One day, Cazqui invited me to go on a hiking trip that had a waterfall as an attraction. Apparently it's an hour and fifteen minute hike, but they said it's worth it. Hiro and Natsu wore tank tops, Masa wore a short sleeved t-shirt, Daichi wore a baggy short sleeved shirt, and Cazqui wore a white short sleeved top as well that seemed like it would go full transparent if  wet. I on the other wore a dark blue exercising tank top with excercising shorts. Hiro and Natsu were ahead of us, Masa was in the middle looking around the wooded area around us, Daichi was behind Masa taking pictures, then it was me, panting from climbing, Cazqui was behind me to make sure nothing happens to me.

"Hey you doing alright?" Cazqui asked from behind me.

"Ya, ya I'm good, you?" I replied with deep breaths.

"I'm fine, take it easy alright? Don't see this as torture, we're out, enjoy this good day and get some fresh air." Cazqui said with a small laugh.

"I know Caz, guess I'm a little out of shape after high school gym class." I laughed.

"You're absolutely fine ________." Cazqui said a few seconds later.

I turned around at his words and looked into his eyes. He looked up and we both stopped.

"Thanks Cazqui, and you as well. Stay you." I said with a smile.

"_______, Cazqui! You guys coming?!" Hiro's voice resonates at the top of of the rocky slope.

It took me by surprise and snapped me out of our connection.

"Ya we're coming! I replied.

I took a step forward and tripped on a rock, and fell over it. I landed on the dirt layered ground and Cazqui ran up beside me.

"Hey you alright?" He asked.

"Ya, I just fell." I replied, sensing a small sharp pain on my hands.

I cut my palm on smaller rocks beneath me but it wasn't anything serious.

"Is she alright?" Masa asked at the top.

"Ya, she just has some small scrapes. Cazqui replied.

"Let's go, we can see quite a lot of people in the water!" Natsu shouted.

We gave thumbs up and Cazqui helped me up.

"Thanks Caz." I said feeling my face heat up as he took my hand and helped me up.

"Ya no problem at all, let's go." He said.

Another 10 minutes later, we finally arrived underneath the large waterfall with a lake. The current wasn't strong so people were in there swimming and playing, the sun was warm and bright. Apparently, I didn't get the full info from them. All of them wore swim shorts underneath their exercising bottoms, all of them except for me. Hiro, Masa, Daichi, and Natsu all jumped into the lake, Cazqui went in last. Since I didn't know that we were actually swimming in the lake, I just climbed a low rocky ledge that formed above the lake and sat down and watched them play. All five of them were pushing each other underneath the waterfall, Natsu, Daichi, and Cazqui were yelling and screaming, Masa was more of the composed one, but still playful. Hiro was jumping on Cazqui's back, pushing both of them underneath the water. I smiled at them having so much fun. I brought my knees to my chest and rested my chin on my knee, I watched at the two of them surfaced and shook their hair. Cazqui's raven black hair matted onto his face, his translucent fair skin basically reflecting the sunlight. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he was exquisite. How I wished I could look into his eyes an just tell him how I felt. I was in lost in thought for I don't even know how long, I was so dazed that I eventually just stared into the clear water where he used to be.

"Hey_________, you alright?" A low voice said above me.

I snapped out of my daydream and in front of me were 2 long strands of raven dark hair were right in front of my eyes. I looked up and big dark eyes stared back at me.

"Oh my gosh, Cazqui you startled me." I said.

"Sorry about that, didn't know you were daydreaming. Say, why aren't you in the water?" He asked.

"Well, didn't know that we were actually going underneath the waterfall, I thought we were only looking at it." I said.

"Haha, sorry about that, guess we missed that info." Cazqui laughed.

"Yes yes you did." I said smiling at his smile.

"So, tell me what were you daydreaming about?" He asked shaking his hair out of his face.

"Nothing much really, just pondering about something." I replied looking at the water.

"Seems to be nuisance, saw your blanked out face when I was in water, so I thought maybe you might want to talk about it." Cazqui said.

I thought about what he said, the subject of my affections is asking me about my hidden feelings for him, might as well say it.

"Well, I've been having these feelings for this person that I'm close with, I just want to tell him straightforward but it just seems so hard.

"How long have you known him?" He asked.

"Quite a long time actually, people seemed to have molded him into someone else, but he's actually quite different than how he was perceived." I said.

"I see, I'm surprised_______, I mean, you're the type that's very sociable and welcoming, didn't take you as the type to hesitate and ponder over something so cliché." Cazqui said with a small laugh.

I gave him a playful side glare.

"Hey, telling someone your feelings isn't easy you know? No matter how loud and sociable you are." I said with a small laugh.

Cazqui smiled and dangled his legs on the edge of the ledge, and looked out.

"Alright, let's say that, if you decide not to tell them your feelings, are you going to wait for that friend to say it first if they have the same feelings?" He asked.

I dangled my legs on the ledge as well beside him and took a deep breath.

"I would like to wait, but I don't know for how long though. Eventually, I feel like waiting for that hope will just make me lose faith in that fantasy relationship." I said looking at the water.

There was a brief silence, suddenly Cazqui grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. My eyes went wide as I faced him and his was only a few centimeters from mine.

"Then I guess you don't have to wait anymore." He said.

I was confused for that split second. Next thing I know, Cazqui wrapped his free arm around my waist and pulled me flush against his chest.

"Hold on tight." He said.

I used my free hand and grabbed onto his shoulder while not knowing what's going on. Cazqui leaned out and that's when I realized what he was doing, we were plunging into the water from the ledge. The ledge was about 8-10 meters above the water,not too high but it wasn't low either. I screamed at the sudden plunge, and on the other hand I wasn't wearing any swimwear either. It took us about 1-2 seconds to fall into the water, Cazqui didn't let go off me the whole way down. Since there were so many people yelling screaming, my screams were drowned out so nobody noticed, besides everyone were having too much fun to notice us too. We submerged in the water, and when the bubbles cleared I saw Cazqui's face. His big eyes looking back at me, except this time it was a different feeling. Cazqui let me go and we both surfaced. We shook our heads to get rid of the excess water and brushed our hair out of our faces.

"Cazqui what was that for?" I said.

Cazqui came up to me and locked his arms around my waist and slowly descended into the water until only our heads were above the water.

"Let's just say it was us taking a risk." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"That day at the amusement park on the ferris wheel, you were going to say something important weren't you?" He asked.

My face started to heat up, I was surprised that he remembered.

"Uhm yea but I said it when we departed..." I said.

"You did, but I know it wasn't what you wanted to say. Since I know it's hard, let me say it first then." He said brushing a strand of hair away from my eyes.

"Cazqui?" I said.

"I'm in love with you_________. I could see the struggle in your eyes that day and today, I waited for you. But guess it was me that had to step up and let you know my feelings before you took a step back." Cazqui said.

I was taken a back by his confession I didn't know what to say.

"I'm hoping that that "friend" is me?" He asked with a hopeful smile.

I finally came back to my sense and nodded with a smile.

"Yea, it's you Caz, ever since that first day in middle school." I confessed.

Cazqui smiled and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Thank goodness, happy to know that I wasn't the only one." He said.

"First day too? What was the possibility in that?" I asked with a laugh.

"It's not something that comes so often between two people upon meeting for the first time, I suppose you were special________." He said with a small laugh.

"Thanks, guess we're both special aren't we?" I asked.

"A perfect fit don't you think?" He asked.

I nodded. Cazqui leaned in and kissed me. We parted after a few seconds, and leaned his forehead back against mine.

"I love you Cazqui." I finally said.

"I know, and I love you too________." He said.

I looked at his big round orbs and then to the side, I let out a small laugh.

"Cazqui, we have some company." I whispered.

Cazqui straighten up and looked behind him. There they were; Hiro, Masa, Daichi, and Natsu sitting in a circle in the water, Natsu and Masa with their back facing us and their heads turned, the four of them were looking at us with huge smiles on their faces.

"Don't mind us, you two go back to what you were doing!" Hiro shouted with thumbs up.

Cazqui turned back to me and with both laughed, he then took my hand and we both swam towards the waterfall. As the months rolled by, Cazqui and I fell more and more in love with each other, and we weren't shy to show the affections that we had. The other four members were happy for us. I got to see Cazqui's crazy side, soft side, and other sides that I haven't seen before, the side that I kind of miss though, was his seemingly quiet side. The side that I saw the first time I met him, but you know, I mean, I love him for his hyper and funny side as well, it's just I feel like I can admire him more when his quietness takes over. Eventually, Cazqui and I moved in together after a year or so of being together, I stayed with him, and he didn't live far from Hiro, Masa, Daichi, and Natsu, so it was convenient for us to hang. One day, Cazqui took me out to a lake, it was a bright and sunny day. He brought his guitar with him so he can write songs and play tunes that goes along with the atmosphere for our date. Cazqui held my hand as we walked along the lake. We stopped and took a picture together with the sunlight shining down on us.

"Look how big your eyes are!" I said looking at the picture of us laughing.

"Pretty aren't they?" He asked tapping my nose.

"I think the more suitable word is unique... just like that the day when I first saw you." I said looking at him with a smile.

Cazqui looked back down at me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm thankful for that day. This day may never have existed if you didn't come to school that day." He said quietly.

"Same here, thanks for giving me that chance to guide you in my world." I replied resting my cheek against his shoulder.

The two of us found a big tree and sat down. I leaned against the tree, and Cazqui laid down with his head on my lap. He handed me a book wrapped with a ribbon and with a small gap in between the pages and started strumming his guitar.

"A book?" I asked confused.

"Yep, I suppose it's a replacement for that poor unfortunate book that fell into the water that day." He said with a small laugh.

I ruffled his black hair and looked at the novel.

"Romeo and Juliet?" I said with a small laugh.

Cazqui nodded.

"Is this suppose to represent us or something?" I asked.

"It could." Cazqui said continuing strumming.

"You do know that both Romeo and Juliet dies right, because unless something changes in the ending, I don't want to be Juliet." I said.

Cazqui sat up and looked at me and took the book.

"But what if we rewrote it? Except with a better ending? He asked.

He then opened the book to the gap and between the pages was a gold ring with a treble clef as its design with a single diamond in the center.

"Cazqui, it's beautiful." I said.

Cazqui then lifted up his right hand and on his middle finger was silver ring, and on it was the bass clef with two small diamonds taking place of the two dots.

"It's not an engagement ring, it's more of a couple ring. Soon, I'll give you another ring and that will be the one." Cazqui said with a small laugh.

I put it on and kissed Cazqui.

"It doesn't matter Caz, a relationship doesn't have to be cemented with marriage, it can completely function as it is. As long as the affections are there, that's all that matters and that pushes us along" I assured him.

Brushing aside a strand of hair that was a little bit out of place and placed it back to the side of his face, and once again shaping his face flawlessly.

"You're right_______. I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too, I'll never take this ring off, Never." I said.

I felt Cazqui nod and kissed my temple. And in just these few minutes, I saw the quiet side of Cazqui again, the serious and unique side of him. The days turned into months, and the months turned to another year. We grew up another year and the 6 of us became closer than ever. As the years progressed, Cazqui, Hiro, Masa, Natsu, and Daichi's band became more and more popular, and that requires them to go out to events a lot. I understood everything, I understood that it's what he loves to do, and that requires them to interact with fans a lot. And as someone who loves him, I supported them 100%. Cazqui can see that and he spends time with me whenever he can, and for that I appreciate that. As promised the rings never left our fingers, showing the strong affections between us. One day, the 6 of us went out drinking at a bar. And they had perfomers and singers there as events. We had a few drinks and we laughed and talked together, and man did Cazqui change when drunk. It was cute but I tried to bring him back to his senses, first time seeing him like it so I decided to tell him him to take it easy.

"Hey guys let's go perform a song." Hiro suggested after looking at the empty stage with instruments.

"Ya, let's go, haven't played my drums all day." Natsu said stretching his arms.

"Let's go then." Masa said standing up and patted his face a bit to get himself awake a bit.

Cazqui stood up and gave me a quick kiss and climbed onto the stage. Everyone started cheering, there were quite a lot of girls, more girls than guys. All the girls were screaming and were all in the front, it was crazy. The boys each picked up their profession of instruments and started the "concert". They started with "V.I.P" and I sat at the bar with my back to the stage and with the bartender who stood and watched the concert.

"Why aren't you up there with the other fans?" The bartender asked me.

I took a sip of my drink and gave a small laugh.

"I hear their music all the time, the one with the big eyes on the left having the solo guitar moment, he is my boyfriend." I said.

"Oh, must be nice to have a musician as a boyfriend." He said.

I looked at my drink and stayed silent for a little bit.

"It is, but it's difficult when the boyfriend spends more times with the fans than with the girlfriend." I said with a small laugh.

"I can understand the frustration with that, it seems like a common concern. Then have you considered a break up?" The bartender asked.

"No, break up isn't part of the relationship contract between us two. I came to understand that, I have to understand that this is what he loves to do and that requires me to give him that space for him to breathe." I said with a smile looking at my ring.

All of a sudden the crowd cheered very loudly and whistled. I didn't know what was going on, I turned my head to my right and I saw Masa and Daichi looking to their left. They then turned to my direction and then looked at each other. I then turned a bit more and saw Cazqui, a girl was in front of him and she was jumping up and down. Cazqui gave a smile but he was intoxicated, and man did she looked like she wanted to tackle him to the ground. I smiled and turned back to the bartender.

"No idea what the loud cheer was about, but oh well. Thanks for the drinks, I think I'm gonna get the boys back and head home." I said.

The bartender smiled and saluted me.

"Stay safe on the way home, and the crowd was cheering because the girl on the stage climbed onto the stage and kissed the guy who did the solo." He said.

"Oh..." I said.

I met up with the boys as they descended from the stage and I grabbed a hold of Cazqui as he came down, still a  bit intoxicated. The crowd gave us some space and continued to cheer as another group of people went on stage.

"We love you Cazqui!" I heard a bunch of girls scream from the left.

One of them glared at me, I just shrugged it off. Cazqui looked really tired and he probably zoned out, so the 5 of us kind of carried each other home. Masa, Daichi and I were the sane ones. And each of us carried the other three, with me carrying Cazqui. As we arrived to the place where we separate, Hiro and Cazqui technically passed out.

"You guys be careful on the way home alright, Rest early. You guys were great tonight." I said with a smile.

"Thanks and you too_________." Daichi said.

"Hey ________ about earlier with the girl and Caz.." Masa started.

"You don't need to say anything, the bartender told me what happened. Guess she was a really hardcore fan." I said with a small laugh, looking at Cazqui and brushing aside of strand of hair.

"You're not angry that she kissed him?" Daichi asked.

"Well as a girlfriend, let's say I'm jealous a little bit, but I have to realize that  he's a musician. And the fans have the right to love you guys, all of you. Thing like th happen once in a while... I suppose" I said.

"You really love him don't you_______? Seeing his current state, I don't think he'll remember what happened. You going to remind him?" Masa asked.

"No, I don't think it's anything serious to make a deal over with. Yea, I really do." I said with a smile.

"Alright, be careful then_______ talk to you soon." Masa said patting my shoulder.

I smiled and waved goodbye. I carried Cazqui to our place and laid him onto the bed. I went to the washroom and washed up and took a cloth and washed it with warm water. I covered Cazqui up and knelt down beside him. I gently cleaned his face with the warm cloth and took off his top and put on clean pair of t-shirt to take away the alcohol smell. I then looked at him as he slept. I can see red tint lip gloss on half of his lips and smudged onto his cheeks, I used my thumb and traced his lips and at the same time wiped away the lip gloss. I brushed his porcelain white cheeks and just continued looking at him.

"How I wish I can keep you to myself Cazqui, to be the only one to kiss you. It's hard, but I just have to accept it that a part of you will always be with the fans. Did you know, it's so nice to see this quiet and calm side of you as well, it brings me back to that first day when I saw you with that book in your hands and your flawless appearance on display." I whispered with a smile, but unknown to him.

I leaned in and gently kissed him on the cheeks.

"I love you Cazqui." I whispered.

I got up and walked to the door.

"Goodnight." I said quietly and closed the door.

I decided to let him occupy the whole bed tonight, so I slept on the couch. 

The next day I woke up to quiet banging sounds and a nice smell of coffee. I sat up and fluffed my hair, I'm a bit of a messy sleeper. I walked into the kitchen and peeked from a corner. He was in a pair of black shorts and a white tank top that revealed his porcelain skin and his thin yet muscular arm. His back was facing me and his black hair is a mess, but somehow it looked nice. He was getting toast from the toaster so he oblivious to my presence. I quietly walked up to him and gently wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Oh my, you scared me________. Morning." He said jumping a little.

"Morning Caz. I replied leaning into his back.

"Guess my not so quiet actions woke you up, let's eat breakfast." He said.

I nodded. The two of us ate breakfast and talking.

"I was a wreck last night wasn't I?" Cazqui asked me.

"You were fine, you guys gave a great performance by the way, you guys gained a lot of fans." I said giving him a thumbs up.

"That's sounds great! Glad something good came out of me being drunk, but I think I'll stay away from alcohol for the time being, I think we got a tour coming up." Cazqui said.

"I see. For how long?" I asked feeling a bit sad.

"It's probably 2 week or so." He said.

I nodded.

Suddenly Cazqui's phone rang.

"Hello? Oh hey Daichi... oh my gosh, I forgot, I'll be there as soon as I can." Cazqui said looking at his watch.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I have to go to the studio and do some practices for the tour." He said taking a sip of coffee and getting up and heading to change.

I sighed.

"No need to rush..." I said quietly.

I noticed that Cazqui didn't eat much, so I got up grabbed 2 donuts from the fridge and placed it in a paper bag. Cazqui came our 10 minutes later and he was like a completely different person, he shedded his shorts and tank top and wore a black jacket with a scarf, his once messy black hair was all brushed out and his fringe frames his face perfectly once again.

"I'm heading out now, What time is it? Uhm I'll be back around 5?" He said giving me a quick kiss.

"Here, I noticed that you didn't eat much so I packed something for you." I said handing the bag to him.

"Thanks ________, it kind of feels like we're a married couple." He said with a laugh.

"Kind of I suppose." I said.

"Gotta run, see you tonight." He said waving goodbye as he went out the door.

I sighed again and everything felt so empty, I walked into our room and sat down on the bed. I looked at the table beside the bed and I saw something. I picked it up and sighed again.

"Did you forget? Or did something change?" I asked.

I placed the object down, and I went to my dresser to pick out an outfit to go out. Cazqui's ring sat on the table and the crystal glimmered in the sunlight. Around 4pm, I decided to go visit them at the studio and maybe take Cazqui out too lunch, you know go on a date. I grabbed the ring that he left behind, put a coat on and went outside into the late afternoon sun. The studio was about a 20 minute walk, it was a 3 leveled building, and it was place where a lot of local artists go and practice. They were on the second floor, I went to their practice room and they were sitting in a circle with their instruments and talking away. Cazqui was playing his guitar and laughing with the other four, it was a pleasant sight.

"Who would've thought that the first time I met him, he was that quiet boy." I thought to myself with smile.

I waited another half an hour for them to finish up, I sat downstairs on the first floor. A few minutes after 5, they finally came down with conversations floating in the air. I stood up and waited for them to step onto the flat ground from the stairs.

"Oh hey ______, what you doing here?" Daichi asked coming up and giving me a hug.

"Hey Dai, hey guys. Uh I was getting a bit bored at home so I went out for a walk and thought I should drop by." I said.

"That's sweet of you, it's getting late let's get home." Hiro said looking at his watch.

"Oh uhm, I was thinking of going out to eat dinner,  would you guys like that?" I asked seeing that just taking Cazqui wouldn't be appropriate.

I looked at Masa and Daichi and for some reason, they seem to understand my feelings. They looked at each other and then Masa nudged Hiro while Daichi nudged Natsu. They seemed to get the memo.

"It's alright ________ we got a lot of left overs, and there's a tv show that the 4 of us don't want to miss out on. How about you and Cazqui go and enjoy a nice dinner." Masa said with a smile.

I gave a small smile of appreciation. "I see, well that's a shame, how about next time then?" I asked. "For sure." Natsu said with two thumbs up.

"We'll see ya guys then." Cazqui said with a wave to them.

"See ya guys." The four of them waved.

"So what do you want to eat?" Cazqui asked,

"I don't know, maybe something simple but nice." I said.

"Alright, Chinese food?" He suggested.

"Sounds great." I nodded.

The two of us ate Chinese food and it was great, we then went into the local park where we met again and sat down near the lake in the late evening sky.

"So serene and quiet." Cazqui said.

"Ya." I replied.

"It's rare to see you at the studio today, was something up?" He asked.

I looked at the lake and sighed, I reached into my pocket and took out his ring.

"I saw this on light table and thought I should give this to you." I said.

"No wonder I felt something was missing, guess I left in a rush and forgot." He said taking it and placing it onto his finger.

I gave a slight smile.

"Thanks for dropping by _______." He said.

"It just seems like we don't spent a lot of time together lately because of you being busy with your tours and concerts, I mean this is the first date that we had in a long time. It's like we kind of fell apart." I said.

Cazqui took my hand in his.

"I realize that, and I'm sorry. I'll try to make it up to you after the tour I promise." He said.

I nodded. The tour is around the corner and thing are more hectic than ever, at some points it was overbearing. Some days I don't see Cazqui till late at night, but I dealt with it because when the tour starts I wouldn't be able to see him for 2 weeks. The day before the tour, the 5 of them went to the hair salon to change up their hairstyle a bit. Masa had his hair trimmed up to just a bit over his eyes, he had it dyed into a platinum silver purple tint. Hiro got his hair shaved off at the sides with a long part in the center that can styled back into a sleek style. Natsu and and Daichi didn't do too much with their sleek black hair except curling them and volumnize them. For Cazqui, he technically has the same hair as well, with his hair perfectly framing his face with the longer layer of hair that fall around his neck. He got silver streaks on the top layer of his hair to give it more dimensions.

"How do we look?" Hiro asked me.

"You guys look great, let's just hope they won't go all crazy during performances." I laughed.

"Well crazy will definitely apply to me." Natsu said.

"It'll apply for all of us, we're a heavy band after all." Cazqui said.

We all laughed.

"Let's go home and get some rest, the tour starts tomorrow. See ya tomorrow Cazqui and see you in 2 weeks_______." The four of them said.

We waved goodbye and headed home. Cazqui was packing some things in the living room, I sat down beside him and helped him with some things.

"You're taking this with you?" I asked holding up "Me Before You."

"Ya, I thought I should have some reading time after each concert. Something to keep me accompanied without you beside me." He said with a laugh.

I smiled.

"Well I really hope you guys will have lots of fun." I said.

"Thanks, oh by the way. we'll be holding a concert in the city as our final stop, here's a V.I.P card for you. Come visit us backstage after and you'll get first seat in the audience." He said handing me the pass.

"Thank you Caz, I'll definitely be there." I smiled.

He gave me a kiss and finished packing. That night, Cazqui fell asleep beside me. I couldn't sleep so I just.... gazed at him. His quiet breathing was so rhythmic that it was soothing. His eyes closed and his flawless face tilted in an angle, his hair slightly messy around him. I just smiled and gazed at him, seeing his quiet and mystery filled side.

"How did I get you out of everyone in this world, how did you fall for me out of all people. Maybe it's something that can't be answered, but just feel grateful for." I said quietly.

I gently brushed a strand of hair away from his nose, and looked at him, eventually I fell asleep. Dawn slowly arrived, and I'm still in a dream world, the space beside me became lighter and from my empty mind, I felt emptiness. Without knowing I slowly dozed off again as I heard the bathroom door close. A few minutes drifted by, and I felt a presence hover over me. A light kiss on my cheek woke me up from my sleep.

"See you in 2 weeks_________, I love you." I heard him whisper beside my ears.

I heard the bedroom door close and I sat up. I sat for a few seconds, grabbed a blanket and ran out the door. The front door just closed, I ran to it and flung it open.

"Cazqui wait!" I shouted.

Cazqui turned around startled.

"_______...." he began.

I ran down the steps and tackled him. I covered both of our heads with the blanket and I kissed him. Dawn was still dawning on us, and although we are the only ones outside, but I wanted to us to be hidden from the world. It was dark under the blanket, but I know he's right in front of me.

"Stay safe Caz,  don't worry and have fun out there." I said in the darkness.

"I will." He replied.

I pulled the blanket back and I saw his face clearly this time. His black hair was styled nicely, the silver highlights reflected the morning sunlight, and his fringes falling perfectly around his big eyes. He waves goodbye and left for the studios. I watched him turn the corner and went inside, I closed the door and looked out the window.

"Two weeks without the 5 of them, it's going to be just me." I said to myself looking at the ring.

Time went by slowly the first few days, but soon, a day ended without knowing. I carried on my day naturally, it just felt like something's missing. To kill time at home, I would read books, I suppose in a way it brings me back to the time when Cazqui parted ways and didn't meet up. That way it allows me to take my mind off of him and focus on other things. One day, while reading a book, a thought to myself.

"Have you ever thought that maybe this relationship can go somewhere else______?" I thought to myself.

"I suppose when the right time comes?" I answered the question mentally.

A week has passed, and soon it was 3 days before the end of the tour and I was excited to see them again. I texted Cazqui close to midnight because I know their concerts don't end till pretty late at night. We don't talk long though knowing that he's tired, but just enough to catch up with each other. The second night, I talked with Daichi before talking to Cazqui.

"Hey _______ you holding up ok with us?" He asked via text.

"It's not like I'm completely useless without you guys you know. How's the tour?" I asked.

"Good good, all the concerts were great, we had fanmeetings and stuff it's amazing. I can show you some pictures." He said.

"Sure thing, I haven't seen your guy's face in a while." I replied.

A few seconds later,  Daichi sent me pictures taken from their phone. Selfies, selfies with fans, them out having fun and such.

"You're all smiling, you guys sure had the time of your life." I texted.

"We did, can't wait for the home run concert." He responded.

I looked through the pictures again smiling. In the background of some of the selfies, I could see fans waving at the camera. But in the ones with fans, there's always this one girl. The same girl at the bar, the one who kissed Cazqui.

"Do you know that specific girl in the picture?" I asked Daichi sending him a cropped picture.

"Isn't she the girl who kissed Cazqui that day when he was drunk?" He asked.

"I believe so, she sure seem to follow him around a lot lol. In fact, did she go to every concert? Cazqui's quite popular." I said.

"I suppose he is, he got his own personal ultra fan. I give her kudos for staying persistent and coming to every concert, if she did." Daichi wrote and I laughed.

"We're heading home tomorrow, see you at the concert? Cazqui's asleep already in case you're wondering." He texted.

"No problem, thanks for letting me know. I'll definitely be there. Bye!" I texted and we headed off to bed.

I laid there on my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Who is that girl? She seem so close to Cazqui." I thought to myself.

"No, I'm sure she's just a super dedicated fan." I said to myself.

The thought kept circling in the back of my mind as I dozed off. The next morning arrived, and I'm excited to see them again. The night finally arrived, I placed the VIP pass around my neck and headed towards the concert hall. I showed the V.I.P pass, and I headed in and I got front row seat. The stage was big, Natsu's drum set was perfectly centered, the guitars and bass guitar nicely propped against their stand. Fans were talking and screaming, waiting for their entrance. I stood close to the side where Cazqui will be located so I can cheer him on. Another 20 minutes or so later, the lights went off. And the five of them came onstage. The fans cheered and screamed. They all look amazing, Cazqui came out in all white, his raven hair flowed around him. He waved and looked down in front of him, and our eyes met. I smiled at him and he smiled back. The concert began and was the whole place shaking with the loud music. I got to see a whole different side of them, especially Cazqui. I knew he was quiet, he was funny, but charismatic was new. He shone on stage, and I realized that he's beyond special, never loved him more. In between songs, Cazqui would come forward and he would play right in front of me, but made sure to move around to not put all the attention on me. I smiled. At this one point, Masa, Daichi, Cazqui, and Hiro came forward to the edge of the stage to give their all in the song. Cazqui looked around and then in front of him, our eyes met again, and I saw his lips word out

"Thank you."

All of a sudden I was pushed to the side and I stumbled. I looked up at Cazqui and his face fell, but he has to keep his composure for the audience. He looked at Hiro, Hiro, Masa, and Daichi looked over and they backed up and continued, hoping the situation wouldn't escalate. I found my balance again and looked at the person in front of me now. It was the same girl in the pictures.

"Why did you push me? You know the very edge isn't exactly the best place to see a a concert." I said through the screams and music.

"Uhm yes it is, I get to see Cazqui up close, if you excuse me, I would like to go back to the concert." She said and turned around.

I got a good look at her this time, she had dark brown hair, with bangs, she wore a ruffled white skirt, and a white laced top. She's about the same height as me.

"She's wearing all white, almost like she's the opposite of Cazqui." I thought to myself.

I just brushes it off and focused on the concert. Another hour went by and the concert finally ended. We had to be seated for another 10-15 minutes, then when were given the permission to leave, the girl ran for the exit door.

"In a rush are we?" I thought to myself.

Since I was a V.I.P I got to go backstage and see them. Before the concert I bought a bundle of roses for them. As I headed towards their dressing room, Cazqui came out of the dressing room with his white outfit off, wearing a white tank top and a towel around his neck. He walked towards the washroom opposite of me.

"Cazq..." I stared.

Behind from a corner, a girl appeared, her. Her white skirt ruffled as she hugged Cazqui. Cazqui's back was towards me and I stood still, taken a back. They didn't notice me.

"Cazqui you were great out there, I cheered you on, more than anyone else." She said.

"You're not suppose to be back here, can you let me go Dora, this is too much." Cazqui said trying to free himself.

"No, you're mine Cazqui, and you'll always will be." She said.

"Dora... plea..." Cazqui started still trying to free himself.

Although I couldn't see but I realized that she kissed him... again... I was shocked and hurt. The dressing room opened, Daichi and Natsu popped their heads out and saw me.

"Hey _______, glad yo... ______?" They asked seeing my shocked expression.

They turned to the opposite side and saw Cazqui. Dora then pinned Cazqui against the wall, lips still connected, Cazqui's arms still trapped within her hug.

"Cazqui?" Natsu said.

Cazqui pulled away and looked over, and he saw them, and then me. We just stared at each other for a few seconds.

"________......" Cazqui said finally freeing himself without hurting her and heading towards me.

"It's nice seeing you guys again, you were all amazing. Sorry, I'm not feeling too well at the moment, I'll see you guys around." I said placing the flowers down.

" _______ wait..." Daichi began.

"_________!" Cazqui shouted from behind me.

I ran down the hall and towards the exit in a rush. I exited the concert revenue, and Cazqui wasn't behind me anymore. I was shocked and heartbroken, I was sobbing so I ran into the bathroom through another door to clean up on the first floor. I washed my face and listened to the running water, I was the only person in the bathroom, and it's quiet. The door suddenly opened and I looked up. Her white fluffy skirt was flowing as she came to a stop in front of me.

"Thought I would find you here." She said fixing her hair.

"You, who are you?" I asked.

" I don't know who you are, but I'm Cazqui's girlfriend." She replied.

"Girlfriend? I'm his girlfriend, I've been his girlfriend for two years..." I said.

"Well guess he's dating the both of us or he's cheating on me, I hope that ring on your finger is made of gold. Stay away from Cazqui." She said and walked out of the bathroom.

I felt like a mess, things didn't wrap around my head. After about half an hour, I began to walk through the park, it was almost 11PM. My eyes were swollen and I felt so lifeless, I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to go home. As I came upon the table where Cazqui and I met I sat down and just looked out at the lake. A few minutes later, someone placed their hand on my shoulder.

"_______?" The familiar voice said.

I jumped up and swat his hand away.

"Don't touch me, leave me alone!" I shouted.

"Look what happened back there, it was nothing, I swear." Cazqui said.

"She said she was your girlfriend..." I said.

"What? No______ no she's not, you are. Believe me." Cazqui said.

"Look, I could handle you being away, you being busy and not spending time with me, being admired by other girls, but kissing the same girl twice? Kissing someone else, I can't handle that as a girlfriend, if I'm even the one that you love." I said.

"I kissed her twice? What? How's that possible? Look_____ just let me explain everythi..." Cazqui started.

"No, I don't want to hear it, and this ring, you can have it back because I'm sure she has a better one. Now leave me alone." I said, pulling of the ring and throwing it into the grass across from the table without thinking.

Cazqui just looked at the landing point of the ring and didn't say anything. I looked at his side profile, his hair flowed around his face and I couldn't see his expression. I turned around and ran away, leaving him there, alone. I phoned Masa afterwards and asked if I could crash at his place and he said sure. That night I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking what has happened, but I eventually fell asleep. A night as turned into a day and I had no contact with Cazqui whatsoever. Masa said I could stay as long as I need to. Another day has passed, and one night, I was reading novel to help me fall asleep, and without knowing my fingers when to touch the ring on my finger. Then I realize it's not there. I then closed my book and thought about everything that has happened that day all over again.

"Maybe... I had overreacted, but who wouldn't. Cazqui just might have been telling the truth and I was so clouded with anger to listen to him. Maybe he wasn't able to pull away from her when she kissed him because he was just as shocked as I was. The first time I couldn't blame him because he was drunk... but who was she to him?" I thought to myself.

I eventually couldn't sleep and just laid on the bed that is Masa's- but he's sleeping on the couch. When morning arrived, and afternoon rolled in, the sky began to cloud, it's going to start raining. Masa went to the studio recording so as a good friend decided to make some lunch for him when he got back. Half an hour later, Masa came rushing soaked from head to toe. I rushed and got him a towel and he went to go change. We sat down and had lunch together.

"How you holding up?" Masa asked after.

"Alright I suppose, just have a lot on my mind that's all." I replied.

"I can understand that, I just want to ask, what's the main thing that's bothering you?" He asked.

"Are you going to answer my questions honestly?" I asked.

"Of course or shall I say I'll try my best." He said.

"Alright... who's the girl name Dora? And who is she to Cazqui?" I asked.

"Dora? Dora.. where have I heard that name somewhere before.. oh yea.. If I remember, I believe she was the ex-girlfriend of Cazqui." Masa said fluffing his still wet hair.

"Ex?" I asked. "Ya, I think when we went back to Japan, a year or so in University they met and dated, but Cazqui broke it off with her because she was quite possessive." Masa said.

At that moment things kind of clicked in. I remember Cazqui saying

"it's too much" to Dora in the hallway when she held onto him.

"I'm guessing he didn't tell you that?" Masa asked.

I began to go red.

"I suppose I didn't give him the chance to." I answered.

"So that's what happened that day, Natsu and Daichi wouldn't tell me and Hiro what happened, and Cazqui wouldn't either. I suppose something happened between Dora and Cazqui and you saw it? I remembered seeing the girl pushing you in the audience but I just thought it was a crazy fan. Didn't know she followed us here." Masa said.

"Ya..." I replied.

Masa then moved his chair so he sat in front of me.

"Listen_______ I'm sure you feel angry and let down, but you have to know Cazqui's not having the smoothest two days either, because this happened due to miscommunication and lies from a third party. I'm sure Cazqui wasn't aware of her sudden appearance. Cazqui's been going to the park everyday after practice. I assuming he's looking for something or that place is special. He's there right now and if I know you______, you're a strong person, persistent, and fight for what you love. You're the only one who can convince him to go home... together." Masa said.

I looked at Masa for a few seconds and smiled. I got up and rushed out the door into the rain. I ran to the park, and along the way, I realized that I love Cazqui all this time, not a day passed since the first day that I met him that my affection has diminished. I ran to the location of the tables and through the rain, there he was knees on the grass looking around. His once white shirt was soaked with mud splatters. His black hair matted to his face, but under the rain he still glowed like an angel. I ran up to him, and grabbed his arm and hauled him up.

"______?" He said shocked to see me.

"Why didn't you come to see me these two days." I asked him.

"Because that's what I thought you wanted, and I wanted to find the ring first because it was important because that was the only thing that I have left of you." He said.

"You idiot, you should've came and talked with me and forced me to listen. Also, didn't I say, the ring doesn't matter in this relationship?" I said.

"Ya... but." Cazqui started.

"Cazqui, the ring doesn't matter anymore because I'm here, and I not leaving... again. Since I've dealt with your musician life for 2 years already, I'll just have to keep on going since I fell in love with you. " I said smiling.

I pulled him close and kissed him. Cazqui's arm wrapped around me and pulled me closer. We released each other a few seconds after and rest my forehead against his.

"Let's go home before you catch a cold."  I said.

Cazqui nodded. We turned and began to run. On a small hill not far from us, stood two people with umbrellas watching over us. Cazqui didn't notice them, but I did. I squinted and saw who they were, I gave them a smile and Cazqui and I ran home. The two people turned and began to walk away- one of them, his yet still damp purple hair covered his eyes as he walked, the other let styled black hair fall to one side of his head. Cazqui and I ran back to our house in the rain, and when we arrived we were drenched. We went up into our room, took off our clothes and changed into dry ones. I dried my hair and helped Cazqui dry his with a towel.

"Now we can see those silver streaks again." I said fluffing out his hair.

Cazqui grabbed the towel and covered both of our heads with it, my face is only a few centimeters away from his.

"Thanks for believing in me________." He said under the darkness of the towel.

"I'm glad that Masa helped me to cement the fact that I'm losing you, or else I could've lost one of the most special gift ever." I responded.

Cazqui smiled and kissed me. He picked me  up and we fell onto the bed, with Cazqui on top of me. I pulled the towel off our heads, and his hair fell to the side of his face.

"Let's not make your hair anymore messy than it is." I said with a laugh.

"If you're willing to mess up your hair tonight then I'll be more than glad to mess mine up even more." Cazqui said looking at me.

I was confused at first but then realized what he meant. I brushed his bangs away from his eyes, and looked into his large round eyes that I fell in love with.

"I'm not sure about making our hair into a big and ridiculous knot, but I'm willing to make our hair just a bit more messier than they are now." I said smiling, heart beating fast.

Cazqui smiled and kissed me gently. I helped him take off his shirt and pajamas and took off mine, the two of us got under the covered with him above me.

"If you feel you're not up to it we can stop." Cazqui said brushing my hair away from my face.

"No, I've never really had you to myself in these few years, you were your fans and I stood back to let you receive their love and support. This time, I want to finally show you just how much I love you and cherish you instead of just using the words "I love you." I said to him.

Cazqui looked at me with his big eyes and kissed me again.

"I know_____, and I'm sorry for neglecting you like this, but just know that I'll spend more time with you from now on, let's do fun things together in the future." He said.

I nodded.

"You ready?" Cazqui asked.

I pulled him in and kissed him. Cazqui laid between my legs and I could feel him slowly entering. I squinted and on instinct resisted, but slowly allowed entrance.

"It'll be alright, Just hold on to me." Cazqui said beside my ears.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me as he slowly started moving. The pressure and pain slowly turned into pleasure with each passing moment. Cazqui held onto my hand as he moved. A few minutes or so has passed and Cazqui began sweating from the heat from the love making, but even so, his skin was still smooth to the touch and the reflection from the moon made his skin look even more porcelain like. His fringes were matted to his cheeks and he was panting, I held him close as he continued ing.

"Sit up Cazqui, let me." I said seeing him getting tired.

Without separating, we sat up with me in his lap. Cazqui held me close to him and I gently touched his face moving his hair away from his eyes. I moved on top of him with a steady pace. Another few minutes passed and I felt myself getting close.

"I'm close_______." Cazqui said panting.

"Me too, let yourself go when you're ready." I said to him.

Another few seconds later, Cazqui closed his eyes and held me closer to him and he pressed his face against my neck, and he was in his euphoric pleasure. His release brought me mine as well, and I was consumed by my euphoria. I closed my eyes and let the moment pass. We sat there for a few seconds, worned out, panting and covered in a thin layer of sweat. Cazqui fell back and pulled me with him, exhausted. The two of us dozed off with me beside him and his arm around me. I opened my eyes to the rising sun, and we were under our bed covers, which I don't remember happening at all. I was lying on my stomach, and I turned around to look at Cazqui. His eyes were closed, a few strands of his bangs were is front of his eyes. He was breathing steadily, his pale skin glowing in the dawning sunlight, he looked so serene- like how I first met him. I could almost see him in our teenage years again at the moment. I rested my chin on my hands and just stared at him.

"How did I get you out of everyone in this world, how did you fall for me out of all people. Maybe it's something that can't be answered, but just feel grateful for." I said to myself once again quietly.

"Because you were and still are special, didn't I tell you that years ago on the first day we met? It's a chanced meeting for both of us that we should both feel grateful for." Cazqui suddenly said surprising me.

"Oh my, you heard that?" I asked with a laugh.

"With all the small movements, I can't help but wake up to them. But looks like I'll just have to get use to it in the future." Cazqui said opening his eyes to look at me.

"I suppose you should." I said and kissed him.

We both smiled and fell back to sleep. A few days passed, Cazqui and I spent more time together, the 6 of us went on trips on days off and had a lot of fun together. One day, Cazqui was finishing up a band practice in the afternoon and heading home.

"Hey______, let's go have lunch with the guys and celebrate our band's anniversary together, I'll be back in like 20 minutes, you up for it?" He asked through the phone.

"Of course, see you then." I said.

I got ready in those 20 minutes and waited for Cazqui to come back home by reading "Romeo & Juliet" again. Cazqui entered 2 minutes later and kissed me.

"Do you know what day it is today?" He asked.

"Uhm your band's anniversary?" I asked.

"Yes, and?" Cazqui said with a laugh.

"Should I know? I'm assuming it's very important?" I asked.

"Oh no it's not, it's just the day that we first met, no big deal." Cazqui said looking around.

I was shocked.

"Oh... wow.. I didn't know that, you remembered it after all of these years?" I asked.

"Of course, it was my first day at a new school, meeting a special person, and realizing after that I loved her." Cazqui said with a smile.

I smiled and kissed him.

"Let's go.... oh... I seems like I lost my ring... probably fell off when I was rushing home." Cazqui said looking at his finger.

I laughed.

"Don't worry about, I lost mine a while ago already, and like I said, the ring is just a object to show our love, as long as we know that we love each other deep down no matter the circumstances, that's all that matters." I said laughing.

Cazqui smiled and kissed me again.

"Come on let's go!" I said rushing to the door and stepping out.

"You go ahead, Just gotta grab something really fast, the guys are outside." Cazqui said.

I nodded and ran outside to greet them. Little did I know, Cazqui wasn't getting something, he set something down on the reading table right beside "Romeo & Juliet". Cazqui walked out of our room and closed the door behind him. On the table is a small white ring box with a small blue ribbon tied into a bow on top, set on the table waiting for someone to open it and let its diamond shine. ❤️ Cazqui