#2 part 1

| HER |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

When i woke up she was in my arms, I felt happy that I'm with the person that I love and care, but my back was hurting due to the scrathes that she gave me and I was a bit sore.

She was still sleeping she was beautiful like an angel, her face looked so peaceful despite breaking up with the stupid BamBam.

She was my first love, first kiss and first s*x

I think it's her first time because she and BamBam was only together for 3 months and she would always come home early and would never sleep ovenight at BamBam's or at her friends, I would always wake up her beside me.

I didn't expect her to have feelings for me or even kiss me.

I quietly went out of bed and put on my clothes, and I gently placed on her clothes so that I won't disturb her 'beauty' sleep, I don't even think she her 'beauty' sleep she already looked like an angel but more like a goddess.

The I went to the kitchen and cooked her favorite kimchi stew and ramyun.

My back was really sore I hissed in the pain, so while waiting for the stew to boil, I took a bath.

I went out and heared my named being called out.

"Chae?"It sounded like Mina so I quikly placed on my tank top and shorts.

"Chae?" She repeated and I went to her

Mina's POV

I woke up without her by my side, I think I aas dreaming plus, I have my clothes on but I didn't know why my body was so sore especially down 'there'.

"Chae?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter