Prologue

Hey, Monster!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                  PROLOGUE: LOST

 

 

 

Sana regretted going to Mina's party, now she lost her way going to Myoui's house.

 

She cussed about 192 times now. She checked her phone if theres a signal, but theres none. The car's fuel is slowly running out because she has been driving for 5 hours straight. She facepalmed herself because she forgot to go at the gas station earlier.

 

"ing ." She cussed when her car suddenly slows down, it means the car is run out of gas. She agressively went out to her car and scanned the surrounding.

 

A dead silence. Only the crow's chirp and the gushing wind can be heard.

 

"Great! I'm stucked at the forest wohoo!" She said with a cheerful tone, but inside she's dead. She looked at the sky, its getting darker and darker each minute and Sana is losing hope each minute. Theres no vehicles passing by.

 

"I swear to God, I wont go to any parties again." Sana hissed and decided to walk, trying to find some people that can help her. She looked at the creepy trees again, she felt that she's on a horror movie or something and its absolutely scary. Sana bit her lower lip to prevent imagining scary things. After walking for some minutes, she gave up. Theres no house here.

 

She was about to go back when she heard a growl. A very loud growl.

 

Sana panics.

 

She ran as fast as she could, then theres some loud noises coming from the for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter