03. That Boy

Be.YOU.tiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s know each other first,” Minhyun smiled as he looked at those freshmen infront him one by one. “I’m Hwang Minhyun. You can call me Minhyun-“

 

“Can we call you Oppa?” A girl asked and Minhyun chuckled. “Sure, you can call me hyung as well.”

 

Jaehwan could feel the girls squealed in delight and rolled his eyes. Girls..

 

“So, tell me your name and nickname. Oh, and your last high school before you went in here.”

 

That caught the brown-haired boy off guard. What?! No-

 

The first person stood up and he began introducing himself, “My name is Jung Sewoon. Can call me Sewoon. My last school was Seoul Art,” his sweet voice swooned the girls heart and Jaehwan really start panicking.

 

What if he recognized me?! Oh gosh! I can’t- wait- NOO-

 

When it was his turn, he slowly stood up and all eyes were on him. He took a deep breathe. Relax, Kim Jaehwan. He won’t recognized you. Yeah, you were a nobody. No one will recognized you. Not him.

 

“My name is Kim Jaehwan. Uhh, you can call me Jaehwan. I’m from…..Jirin High School,” Minhyun looked surprise. “Oh, you went to the same school as me. So, you’re my hoobae(junior).”

 

“Y-Yeah..”

 

“Hope we can get along,” Minhyun smiled. Jaehwan bowed and took his seat as Minhyun began to explain about the activities they were going to do next.

 

 

 

 

 

“Minhyun!” The said man turned around. “Oh, Seungwoo.”

 

Seungwoo approached him and slung his arm around Minhyun. “How’s work?” His best friend asked. Minhyun shrugged as they continue walking. “Just fine. The kids are good, though.”

 

“Yeah? No fangirling?”

 

“What are you talking about?” Minhyun nudged his best friend’s side. Seungwoo laughed. Minhyun was famous, so it’s weird went one didn’t swoon by his handsomeness.

 

Hwang Minhyun is the prince in Hawon University. Everyone adore him. He’s handsome, clever, kind-hearted, basketball player and has a charm that can make everyone fall for him.

 

“What about you?”

 

“Hmm? Oh,” Seungwoo smiled. “You know, I met someone interesting in my group.” Minhyun lazily turned his head towards his only one loyal friend. “And who is that interesting one?”

 

Seungwoo smile just got bigger and Minhyun felt sorry for the person that had caught Seungwoo’s attention. You know, Seungwoo is one dangerous man when he found something…interesting.

 

“You remember Kang Daniel?”

 

“Kang Daniel…As in Daniel? Niel?” Seungwoo nodded. “Of course. The one that you like to tease around with, the one that you had crush since high-“

 

“Not so loud!” Seungwoo sulked. Minhyun laughed. He’s still shy about this. “So? What about him?”

 

“He’s here. And, he’s in my group.”

 

“Yeah? Woah, small world.”

 

“Yup, I don’t know that I would meet him like this. I mean, I thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter