I have a lot of essays to do. Yet I'm writing this at 3 in the morning.

Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With her back facing the door, Jeongyeon is bearing the face of a six-year-old who has constipation. There are about 3000 pieces of Lego on the floor right now, along with her sorry . She really shouldn’t have opened the box this soon, not with her works stacking on the table and nothing in her tummy. Too absorbed in this spaceship, Jeongyeon completely ignores the impatient knocking on the door.
Then there is a “beep” – the door is opened, and the sound of high heels is heard. Jeongyeon without turning back, yells.
“Announce yourself please!”
“Shut up, dimwit. This is the queen of your heart”. The guest changes into a pair of bunny slippers, walks in and throws her clutch at Jeongyeon’s head. She missed it and the thing hits Jeongyeon’s thigh instead.
“Ouch, no way Blake Lively would walk around with this hideous thing”. She examines the said object a bit, lips pouting.
 “Say that again and your head will kiss a flying remote”.
Jeongyeon only grins and turns around. The sight greeting her is… familiar yet still impressive. She forgets how stunning Nayeon can be in just a simple blouse and a plain pencil skirt. Takes a while to realize that she has been staring, Jeongyeon blushes and Nayeon smirks, obviously enjoying the attention. She loves the way the taller girl looked at her with such adoration, like she was the only thing that matters in the world. (Little does Nayeon know that she still is).

“Tell me, how could you get in?” Jeongyeon feels slightly puzzled. 
“I knocked for solid ten minutes before letting myself in. It is not hard when the passcode is still my birthday, you know.” Nayeon observed her new polished fingernails with a smug on her lips. “I cannot believe you still haven't changed it after that fight we had. Was it like four months ago?”
“Five. But irrelevant. This is illegal, you are intruding my house without permission”. 
“Darling, it is freezing out there and you are too busy being a massive nerd”. Nayeon utters a snort. Jeongyeon could only give in.

“Why are you here? Where is your hot dancing blonde? What is her name again? Mimi?” Jeongyeon walks to the kitchen, preparing water to make dinner. Two special ramen for tonight menu, she thinks.
Nayeon signs, lying on the sofa and surfing through channels on Jeongyeon’s TV. “It is Momo. And she wasn’t mine, we didn’t mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter