Strange Things Happen

My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoongi's POV

I think I remember how to go there since my dad takes me for walks there sometimes when he's not so busy with the country.But it's rare now since I'm a grown up kid who can take care of himself and doesn't need his parents to worry.I just shrug and kept on walking.

I arrived at a junction and went to the road heading north,where the grass field is at.A signboard was nailed on a pole in the middle of the junction but I didn't even glance at it because I'm used to go to the field without any signboards.

The road was very dark since the tradition was to blow out the candles when it's midnight in our kingdom and light them up again when the sun has arisen the next day.After a few minutes of travel,I then arrived at another junction,one to the right and one to the left.

The right way was closed a few years ago and is not used anymore.That road led to an abandoned graveyard and is rumored to be haunted after a few kids went there but never returned so the whole road was closed for good.Although some of them didn't follow the rules and went there.They went missing as well and they get what they deserve.

I went for the left way which led to the grass field.It was dark there but I believed my senses that this is the correct way to the field.After another few minutes of walking,I felt the long grass tickling my shin.

I'm finally here.I let out a long breath and laid my body on the ticklish grass.I've never been here for so long,I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter