0.1

Try Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin still has fever the morning he woke up for school. But he can't manage to be absent for it is so difficult to catch up with all the activities.

 

 

He stood up and looked at himself on the mirror. His eyes still puffy and red from crying last night. The wound is still fresh. How is he going to face Jeno later? When they are clearly two seats away from each other?

 

 

 

 

 

He then saw the clothes cleanly folded on the table. Mrs. Na put it on the laundry once Jaemin changed his clothes to his yesterday when he got home. It was Jungwoo's. Jungwoo drove him home after letting him change his drenched clothes first. And Jaemin's brother, Yuta, is so thankful for the benevolence Jungwoo has shown.

 

 

 

 

 

when will I see you again Jungwoo-yah?  I need to return your clothes and I still owe you one. How can I repay you?

 

 

 

 

 

Jaemin actually doesn't know why he feels comfortable towards Jungwoo even though they only met each other yesterday. He knows he can trust him, but he just can't. He's not yet ready to trust anyone again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Without any plans on how to deal this day, Jaemin went to prepare and went to school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Jaemin's great despair, the first person he saw was Jeno.

 

 

 

 

 

Great. Fate must love playing with me. Jaemin said to himself. Mentally cursing all the Gods. He just acted like he never seen Jeno.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey!" a familiar voice called out. And no, it's not Jeno's.

 

 

 

 

 

Jaemin turned around and saw the guy from yesterday, Kim Jungwoo. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-you're here too?" they both said in unison that made them laugh. But Jaemin composed himself back. He knows people are staring at him and Jungwoo right now. they probably have rumors running around in their heads right now. Jaemin thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you're new here?" Jaemin said.

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter