|4. AWARE

The Power Of Royalty

'' Be aware of a person not telling the truth.''

Tap

The sound of Jimin small chubby finger tap against the winder while reading some old books he found under his bed, he hasn't gone down there from a long time to look for some book to read.

He sighs tiredly moving his long medium hair out his ear not after the wind hardly blew his hair all over his face. He couldn't be more annoyed than his hair blowing against his face which making himself a little frustrated

''Is my little mochi alright?"

''Why wouldn't I?'' Jimin said.

Jimin dad half smile at his son behavior he always acts like this toward his dad and his father, but he although know it wasn't his parent fault that they have to trap him in the house 24/7

''I know that you read the book from the top shelf, and we explicitly tell you not to read that book.''

His head quickly snapped to his dad direction. ''How did you know?'' He seems fully surprised that his dad knows he read one of the books when he wasn't posting too.

''Well I saw one of the notes on the ground that belongs to the book and in my mind is can hear this name, the name I hear every day.''

''I wonder who name it is...'' He rolls his eye knowing that his dad was talking about him.

''Jimin.'' Dad bluntly said.

He quickly went down on his knees begging him, ''Please don't tell the father, you know how he is!'' Jimin then gives our his cute puppy eyes while giving out his puffy pout that nobody will ever say no to it.

The man sigh loudly knowing himself he wouldn't dare tell his husband that his son wasn't allowed to read that book because he knows he will start the question about it and deep down he didn't want to his question at all.

He then softly rub his son head before bending down in front of him, ''This is between me and you. You lucky that I won't tell your father but you should be ashamed of yourself right now.''

Jimin frown at himself it can't be exactly his fault. It was like that book was calling his name wanted to see what's inside of the book and he knows himself there was a lot of secrets he would probably discover right now.

'''Tell me, what do you see?"'

''What do you mean?'' Jimin act clueless wanted his dad not to ask further questions before he gets himself into bigger trouble.

He flinches slightly as his dad flicks his finger against his forehead before glaring at him completely.

''Explain. Now.'' Dad's voice was lower as before making Jimin take a sharp breath not hearing that kind of voice mostly forever.

''Okay! I was bored and lonely so I started snooping around the house like normal person does-'' He was cut off by dad fake chuckle.

He frowned, ''Normal people? So you think normal people snoop around people stuff with asking, that's normal to you?'' He carefully not wanted to burst out yelling at him but it will make thing worse.

''But at the time I was bored, what was I suppose to do? Walk out the house and talk to random people? No, because I'm always stuck at this damn stupid house.'' Jimin snapped.

His voice wasn't settled at out making dad taking a huge breath not wanted to grabbed his ear while pinching hardly or shouting at him cause he couldn't stand a chance with his son being a stubborn little kid.

''Jimin you know why. You and your power is the reason why many hunters are searching for us, there are many people that is one of us is going missing and we can't do anything at all.'' He said, looking worried.  The look that makes Jimin feel guilty as seeing his dad worry about him and other people.

''We can help them, dad, can we?"' Jimin questioned making dad tense a bit before smile softly at him.

''Sweetie there's nothing that we can't do. We tried and tried to find where the rest of the people but there's no clue of where they are.''

Jimin raises his eyebrow but didn't ask a further question.

He watches his dad got up kissing his head whispering, ''I love you.'' Making Jimin soft smile and reply as giving a small kiss on the cheek, ''I love you, dad.''

By the time Jimin hears the door close he quick;y went toward the dresser by the window that was complete making his brain to stop a few seconds.

''Probably is the wind.'' He mutter.

He threw the cover off the dresser, hesitate to open the dresser seeing few rip piece of book pages that was a bit stinky and dusty from the back of the book. He was clever to put line paper on the back of the that wouldn't let his parent know he take so pages out of the book.

The old picture that he saw from a week ago he still remembers who the people look like or what the people did and also he still remember the person name he could never forgetJeon Jeong-guk.

He could feel the cold air giving him chills every time he thinks of the name.

The computer was as he quickly sat down before typing down Jeon Jeong-guy name on the browser. The boy glance at every site about that man he wouldn't stop thinking about.

''The son of royalty.'' 

So he is a royalty, Jimin thought.

But why would he be the part of the history of the evil spirit? Jimin thought it wouldn't make any sense of seeing him mostly him smile at every picture in here.

He was the center of the world. Nobody couldn't be close to him of how dangerous he is. Have much power inside of him that couldn't control himself either. He was the king of royalty many people look like he stood or look up to him.

Jeon Jeong-guy was the son of Chon Chan-yeol.

Chon Chan-yeol was a black werewolf king that control the black city.

Jimin raises his eyebrow in confusion knowing where did the black werewolf come from. He thought black werewolf was gone forever as something happen from a long time ago.

The reason it causes why by an evil spirit that was made by a witch but that part he didn't feel that was true enough that cause all of this.

DEMONS.

The word demon never crosses his mind once.

It couldn't be possible for himself to even by nearby that thing.

He always wonders if his parent saw a demon before well they should have seen one in their life. 

Jimin scrolled down before flinching at the thunder noise that was big and loud. Today wasn't his favorite day of seeing thunder which he usually doesn't like it at all.

He slaps himself, ''You've gotten to be kidding with me.'' As seeing all his tabs were close out. He groans, clicking at everything on the computer but it was frozen was making Jimin quite annoyed. 

The noise of Jimin smacking his teeth seeing a random pop blue screen that only says Error big and bold.

It was very strange for him to see something like this and making quite scary at this moment.

It feels like a realistic fantasy that he lives on and never a way to get out. That what he exactly felt right now, exhausted. It was that book fault, well it's was his fault for reading the book because he bored and now he couldn't stop thinking about Jeon Jungkook and those people.

Snap!

Jimin turns his head around eyeing the window as following the noise outside. But the noise became different meaning it was whimpering.

He thinks it's better if he checks where the noise is coming from. His hand went to grab the flashlight near his desk and grabbing the special raincoat that he loves to wear on a rainy day.

''And where you think you going?''

Jimin closes his eye tightly while groaning out loud not wanted to be here at this moment. His parent was right in front of him sizing up and down look at him weirdly.

''I hear a noise outside of my window and I wanted to check out where the noise is coming from.  So now I'm going to the door...walking to the door.''

Jimin father grabs his collar tightly pulling him away from the door but other than that Jimin fight against his father grip, it was tightly and hard to get away from a hand like that.

''You know how many time that we tell you can go outside at nighttime because you never know if something will pop up at you and attack you quickly.''

Jimin looks at dad giving him a puppy look wanted him to converse dad to let him go outside.

Dad sigh, ''Let just follow him where the noise is coming from.'' 

Father glare at him but change his look once he saw him glaring back. Father was always weak toward to his lover and that why Jimin loves using dad as a bodyguard knowing he always wins.

His parent grabs some raincoat before following their son outside to the backyard.

As soon they went to the backyard they eye wide as seeing a small black werewolf laying down on the ground with blood all over it.

Jimin was about going toward the small brown werewolf but dad touches Jimin hand as pulling him back to his side. 

He looks at his father seeing him glaring hatred toward the black werewolf he frown at the tension what it feeling right now. Jimin shines the light on the black werewolf and seeing the wolf staring completely at him making himself wanted to be run away from this black werewolf.

(Sorry for this ty chapter🙃 )