Bracelet

Bracelet

Seungcheol and Jeonghan decided to seat beside each other during the fan sign event. Seungcheol, being the usual flirt, started messing with the fan who handed him a bracelet.

“yaah~! Did you do this yourself?” he said as he slips the bracelet into his wrist, admiring the details. The fan just giggled as she nodded slightly, holding out her wrist for Seungcheol to see.

“ah, wow. We have matching bracelets!” he beamed a smile as he reached down to grab her hands. “Does this mean you want us to be together?”

Jeonghan just rolled his eyes at the scene, pretending not to hear anything, trying to distract himself with gifts the fans had given.

After a few hours, the fan sign had come to an end. Jeonghan stood up immediately, heading out to the farthest bathroom.

Due to frustration, he screamed out as he slams his fists into the furnished sink. “Jeonghan, what are you so mad for? He doesn’t even know you have this damn feelings towards him. Cut the act out, will you? You’re over reacting.” He mumbled as he stares at himself in the mirror, watching the tears slowly stream down his face.

Without any notice, the door swung open and heard a familiar voice. “Jeonghan! We’ve been looking hey, are you okay?”

“Crap.” He whispered as he quickly wiped his tears away and said, “uh… uhm, y-yeah. Don’t worry, Cheol. I’m… alright.” letting out a small smile.

A pair of hands turned him around and cups his face. “What’s the problem? Tell me. We’ve got a few minutes before the bus arrives.”

“What’s the problem?” he repeated as he wriggles himself out of Seungcheol’s grip and breathed heavily.  “The problem is you, Seungcheol. Why do you always flirt with the fans, giving them hints of being married to you and all?”

Seungcheol looked at him culpably. “uhm, is that bad? Does it bother you? I’m

He couldn’t take it anymore. The pain was too much. Madness running down into his body. “Yes, it does! Why?” he gritted his teeth as he tried pushing Seungcheol away. “Because, damnit, Seungcheol! I like you! It pains me— the way you interact with them. The way you look at them with beaming eyes. The joy filling up your whole body as you reach down to them. But whatever, right? Because I’m sure you don’t feel the same way.” He cracks a low laugh. It’s funny—“

Before he could continue, a pair of soft lips hushed him down. Suddenly, he froze, feeling electricity rushing down his spine. Seungcheol wraps his arms around his lean waist and slowly pulls away.

 “I like you too, idiot.” He lets out a small laugh. “I tried flirting to distract myself but I guess we’re even now?”

He bites his lip, trying not to smile real wide and nods. “I guess so.”